Sign in to follow this  
GOS ToF

TUTORIEL MAPPING : Walkthroug Making a island With sat texture > FSF_CALIVIGNY

Hi all.

240px-Calivigny.jpg

I propose a tutoriel in FRENCH and in ENGLISH (under developpement) to explain from start how creating a little island.

You can follow tutorial on clan FSF wiki : French Version orEnglish Version (in developpement)

Access all Sources

SVN Depot

Current Bug :

- No Objet and vegetation on 2D Map when you binarise MAP (Bug report to BIS bug Tracking)

Edited by GToF

This is awesome timing. I came in here looking for an updated tutorial and here it is!

Thanks for your hard work...will start plowing through this!

Update!!

I dont use the development build...will that matter?

Edited by Mustangdelta

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

thanx for this mate :)

post above doesn't looks like it belongs here :j:

Great tutorial! Keep up the good work and please produce more of same quality. :)

Great to see another guide on map making. Sadly L3DT's download is utter crap, so I'm not expecting this to work out for me. Sad, I was all hyped up on map making :)

Edit: Once I signed up for their forums all of a sudden I received some download speed! Then it died on me again, anyone else have this problem?

Edited by Oksman

Sadly L3DT's download is utter crap, so I'm not expecting this to work out for me. Sad, I was all hyped up on map making :)

Edit: Once I signed up for their forums all of a sudden I received some download speed! Then it died on me again, anyone else have this problem?

i don t really understand your problem. No need to log on LDT Forum. Just clic on latest developpement build button on l3DT standart edition page.

http://www.bundysoft.com/L3DT/downloads/standard.php

Tutorial is good, however it needs to explain the configs a little more... That seems to be the problems/steps that are skipped are explaining the configs.

Good so far.. I've got as far as the English Translation goes. Any change of translating the next set of pages ?

cheers

SJ

Good so far.. I've got as far as the English Translation goes. Any change of translating the next set of pages ?

cheers

SJ

Try Google's own translator, you can just translate the whole page by pasteing the link on it. I did it that way.

Exellent tutorial but the English stops :( google translate misses things or translates the wrong wording making it near impossible to finish.