Sign in to follow this  
dezkit

Bell 206

speak to TPW about the loudspeaker.. He has a script that allows ambient radio music from cars etc (well I think he does !!!)

SJ

oh, i was thinking of making a way to transmit your voice over the loudspeaker not audio.

I am going to assume, 99% sure that tpW script for car music wont work for this purpose/ help at all.

Since putting voice over a loudspeaker is only useful for MP, and I am pretty sure those scripts (all those tpW ones) are for SP, especially the music one because it probably isnt synced serverside at all,(it is meant for sp only if I remember correctly) and it plays audio files (i assume) not voice (which is a totally different problem/goal).

2 totally different things.

Nice work Dezkit. I would say the spotlight is a little dull though. For anyone that hasn't experienced the spotlight from a helicopter, they are described by emergency services personnel (at least in the UK) as 'The Second Sun'. This would also allow the heli to be further away from the area it wishes to light up.

Thanks for the feedback. I changed it accordingly

Nice one!

How is the light being controlled by the way? Co-Pilot? Observer?

The light turret is controlled by the copilot using the cockpit's PIP display or built-in optics.

Edited by dezkit

You should make, as a trailer, some kind of news report of a police chase seen from the air like we see on tv :D

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

Nice playing wasteland with you yesterday, even though we never got to interact with eachother ;)

Looks great!

Im working on a helo aswell. Anywhere to find how to implement rotorlib??

I have placed class RotorLibHelicopterProperties; in the class Helicopter_Base_H: Helicopter_Base_F and the class RotorLibHelicopterProperties: RotorLibHelicopterProperties {...}; under the Helicopter in my addon.

But it's not picking up the xml file. So it flies like the Arcade helicopters.

Add me on steam so we can troubleshoot.

figured out BI added a way for doors to be opened by corresponding seat without scriping (taken from TOH). function has been added to the bell too.

unfortunately, clickable cockpit has not been transfered AFAIK

Looks awesome dezkit. Can't wait to fly it!!!

Hi dezkit.

We talked yesterday on Steam but now your whole account is nowwhere to be found...

...great he disappeared.

He commented in this same thread a couple of days ago... Probably he has social life, professional life, family and that kind of stuff.

I've heard that are quite common things to have...

No no its not just that he's not responding.

He litterally disappeared. Gone from Steam aswell. Not just offline but totally gone. Quiet suddently while I was chatting with him.

No no its not just that he's not responding.

He litterally disappeared. Gone from Steam aswell. Not just offline but totally gone. Quiet suddently while I was chatting with him.

Don´t worry, it happened to me too (while chatting, indeed)... he´ll come back, eventually =)

Put a different IR camera, and moved searchlight to back. thoughts?

WcSoUqam.png

With the light in the back I think u can see better, just down and not too much over. I think is a very good idea! Nice Dezkit! Will be a military version of this chopper? If I read well there will be, but in the phot I didn't sse it.

I am thinking about making one, but what should it be? Should it be like the littlebird, no chairs in back, and a machine gun/rockets, or just a retexture?