cruoriss

[COOP] All Out Warfare

What do you prefer :  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer :

• Every tasks avaliable from the start ( static , no randomization )
    • Tasks created by players ( push a button to create a randomly placed task )

Hello guys i have a small problem with ace .... when im hit even though ace works it shows me as incapacitated and when i get back up my screen is white and i cant aim as if the game thinks im still incapacitated ...and some minutes later i die .... any fixes for this issue ?

Im a returning Arma 3 player and i would like to play this game again with my friends who are also returning players. I am making a custom AOW map using the AOW template provided by the Author but i cannot make a task or enemy zone. some sqf file is missing it says. i need help with this thank you

I used the Steam version of AOW set on Takistan for a COOP version with appropriate factions etc & with a few twiddles here & there have everything working except the Ambient combat, set that to on & whatever groups selected nothing happens, not been able to work out why yet? Maybe its just too out of date?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2646786741

I removed Zeus option as there are the notice boards & the virtual arsenals, not a lot of point in having both.