cruoriss

[COOP] All Out Warfare

What do you prefer :  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer :

• Every tasks avaliable from the start ( static , no randomization )
    • Tasks created by players ( push a button to create a randomly placed task )

I put Land_ClutterCutter_large_F for clean the base. But the ClutterCutter appear editable with Zeus. How I can do to not be editable?

Does anyone know how to, or have been able to add the factions from the operation trebuchet for the zones?

I dont mind doing the hard yards, just not sure where to start :P

When using the template version, before starting, players are forced to manually respawn.  Any way to fix this?  Minor pain but worth fixing if possible.

Edit: Found it... had to change the respawn option to 1 from -1 in description.ext, now all is well.

Does anyone know how to, or have been able to add the factions from the operation trebuchet for the zones?

I dont mind doing the hard yards, just not sure where to start :P

This mission uses the EOS system. You can download it and it explanes how to add factions in the directions for use and set up. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/144150-enemy-occupation-system-eos/

I've been modifying the mission for my own purposes. Added VAS (updated VAS to fix errors as well), put in a few things like moving AI to my location or killing AI under cursortarget. All little things for a listen server coop or single playing. If anyone is interested.

• Like 1

Ok... maybe I am late to the party on the poll question.  I never saw it before today.  None the less my answer is...

Yes.

The option to configure the mission either by way of game master inputs and player suggestion or a "surprise me" automatic method with easy, medium and hard options would be great as well.

good morning Cruoriss!

i was wondering if it might be possible to add an option in init.sqf (or wherever) so that automatic base placement could be a configurable option?

we (2-75th Rangers) like to run our vanilla AOW server in autoInit mode, and having the mission "sit" on the base placement screen can be sometimes confusing to new users. 

i have edited your base AOW with things like our custom slots, and despite my going through your code/scripts to try and figure out how to make automatic base placement a thing, it wasn't immediately obvious to me how to do so.

might you be able to:

* add such an option?

* or point me in the right direction so i could make that happen myself?

thank you so much sir! your AOW is a breath of wonderful, fresh air into the ARMA community.

thank you again!!!!!

-Limey

Hey man great mission. I was wondering if you can walk me through how you got the AI to call out for help when incapacitated instead of respawning right where they died with the Bis revive from Endgame? I have it working in a couple mission I made but like I said the AI when killed just respawn in place The missions I am using this in are without a respawn location as that is how I wanted these couple missions structured. Thanks for any help.  

Here is some quick video footage of AOW on Scwemlitz with my snow and blizzard script. There are some issues with reviving I have to finish sorting out, but for the most part it works. Really liking AOW and the stuff I have infused into it.

• Like 1

I do not know if anyone can help me with this, but I try to play this mission on the Fallujah map, and due to the low terrain (nothing is about 50M) everything spawns as a diver/boat. I was wondering if there is a fix, or way to fix, this problem.

Cruoriss or anyone else that my know if this is possible. I really like dynamic open world missions. I have been working on a single player/coop lan open mission template using some of my favorite communities scripts BIS modules and possible maybe one or two mods if it could all work out lol.  I attempted to rip out the task creator and the AI zone creator and separated from the multiplayer mission componets but failed.  MY question is Can these scripts work in a SP/Coop lan mission. if so how can I separate them from the MP components within this awesome mission ie ALL OUT WARFARE.

Hello guys, I need a helping hand here. Ive downloaded the mod-version via Steam, and whenever I try to start a mission Im placed out in the ocean. If I choose random or mark the map where I want the base placed, I instantly get killed by "Custom fall damage"

This irritates me insanely because it must be something obvious I have missed. Tried googeling and shit, but couldnt find any clues. Anyone in need jacking up their kindness-skill on Santa`s list?  :rolleyes:

Edit: [solved]

Found the problem myself. I had another mod active - Enhanced Movement. 

After many hours messing with this, and hopping back and forth among all the different script packages, I am nearing completion of what I wanted. I don't have a list of what I've done yet, but its fairly extensive. Most of it is fine tuning it for a more immersive feel.

Here is a video. Its just showing spawning of marksmen/snipers as an immersive effect for a given zone. 

• Like 3

I have downloaded the template for this and am trying to add in a permanent base for Blufor but each time I go into the editor the "player" is frozen and cannot move. Is there someplace I need to edit in the mission to be able do base editing? Any help would be great thanks.

Diesel

I think you can't move cause a part of the script is missing, about allowing the base placement.The script that freeze the player, is the "initplayerlocal.sqf" at line 27.  "player enableSimulation false;" (in the normal use, this waiting some lines, and back to "player enablesimulation true"),  if you want, trying to change the first enablesimulation for "True", but dont forget to change for false before export as multiplayer mission.
Or, a more easy way is to push Y for launch zeus, open the map, push Lshift+central mouse button on the destination you will, place a new unit with zeus, and make a take control on him) :)

• Like 1

I think you can't move cause a part of the script is missing, about allowing the base placement.The script that freeze the player, is the "initplayerlocal.sqf" at line 27.  "player enableSimulation false;" (in the normal use, this waiting some lines, and back to "player enablesimulation true"),  if you want, trying to change the first enablesimulation for "True", but dont forget to change for false before export as multiplayer mission.

Or, a more easy way is to push Y for launch zeus, open the map, push Lshift+central mouse button on the destination you will, place a new unit with zeus, and make a take control on him) :)

Thanks for the reply..that did it thanks..my other question is how do I use only the vehicles at base I have placed down instead of the vehicle spawner? I want limited vehicles to be used..but when I open the mission up in the editor all of the vehicles disappear..is their a setting for this somewhere?

I have found the folder ASORVS who's seems manage vehicle, and after a light search i've found the bis tread about this.
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/178215-asor-vehicle-selector/
I can't help you more at the moment, im sorry. Look around this.
AoW is a FrenchUserMadeMission, so, it's obviously complicated. A lot of things, crossed with a lot of other thing.. I hate French People  ;)
The Guy who's named Monkey, (or the Monkey who seems to be a guy ) some post before here, works on a huge re-work of AoW, maybe should you wait this version are released, for have a fresh new mission, with a creator actif in the community. Your work would maybe be simplified !

• Like 1

I have found the folder ASORVS who's seems manage vehicle, and after a light search i've found the bis tread about this.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/178215-asor-vehicle-selector/

I can't help you more at the moment, im sorry. Look around this.

AoW is a FrenchUserMadeMission, so, it's obviously complicated. A lot of things, crossed with a lot of other thing.. I hate French People  ;)

The Guy who's named Monkey, (or the Monkey who seems to be a guy ) some post before here, works on a huge re-work of AoW, maybe should you wait this version are released, for have a fresh new mission, with a creator actif in the community. Your work would maybe be simplified !

Many thanks for the reply..I will give this a try by deleting it much appreciated.

Diesel

• Like 1

Hi bruh, I just want you to know that I finally could set ISIS as OPFOR and it's working great.

Also, I want to report that everytime we set our mission at night time (let's say 22H), it suddenly changes to day time in few minutes. We don't know why. This problem ruins our night super cool infiltrations to enemy towns.

PS: We set night time using Zeus

Thanks in advance.!

Anyway you could possibly share this mission using isis as opfor, me and my buds are tired of woopin up on the russians!!!

Working on the template mission.  Problem arises with the MHQ.  From the AOW menu, teleport to MHQ results in a message, "no alive MHQ" and there is no MHQ in the drop down box.  Go over to MHQ, teleport to base works just fine.

I have done a file compare on everything I can think of and not found a change in the code that would cause this.  Help in resolving is appreciated.  Thanks!

Second issue... and this one is with the default mission that base location is chosen by player.  The respawn point for the base is not in the hanger but on top of the hangar.  is this fixable?

Hi everyone!

For the past month or two, I've been modifying this awesome mission to adapt mostly to me and my buddies' needs and also fix some issues that were caused by the Arma 3 updates changing stuff since the last AOW update. We're not a community or anything, we just like to play Arma and with AOW it's really fast and convenient to create a great variety of custom missions in game.

Anyway I just thought I would share the (slightly chaotic) GitHub repo in case anyone were interested: https://github.com/Roshek/408_AllOutWarfare

There is no changelog (currently), changes mainly include:

• fixes to tasks (some where borken)
  • fixes to zone creation ()
  • some objects are removed from the base
  • removed some unsued (by us anyway) or deprecated features (like QuickSilver fatigue or caching)
  • added new features (HousePatrol script, ...)

Feel free to try it out.

Roshek

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

For the past month or two, I've been modifying this awesome mission to adapt mostly to me and my buddies' needs and also fix some issues that were caused by the Arma 3 updates changing stuff since the last AOW update. We're not a community or anything, we just like to play Arma and with AOW it's really fast and convenient to create a great variety of custom missions in game.

Anyway I just thought I would share the (slightly chaotic) GitHub repo in case anyone were interested: https://github.com/Roshek/408_AllOutWarfare

There is no changelog (currently), changes mainly include:

• fixes to tasks (some where borken)
  • fixes to zone creation ()
  • some objects are removed from the base
  • removed some unsued (by us anyway) or deprecated features (like QuickSilver fatigue or caching)
  • added new features (HousePatrol script, ...)

Feel free to try it out.

Roshek

Did you ever encounter a problem when spawning an ai zone and using Leightopfor/projectopfor, The vehicles spawn empty (they dont have crews/men)? Where as if i spawned using other factions, the vehicles are fully manned.