cruoriss

[COOP] All Out Warfare

What do you prefer :  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer :

• Every tasks avaliable from the start ( static , no randomization )
    • Tasks created by players ( push a button to create a randomly placed task )

will be fine IDs on the roads

You mean IEDs ?

If so , yes , next update will have an option to enable IEDs ( not by default since it drops performance a bit ) .

This might be out of your realm, but is there a way to limit items people can pull from VA on the flagpole? .. we don't use bi-signs on our recruiting server, just PW protected and a good admin support.

It's possible to limit arsenal / VAS but you have to add each class names manually .

If you want to do so, go inside scripts\arsenal.sqf and modify

["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;

By something like that :

["Open",false] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;
[myBox,["arifle_MX_F","arifle_MX_SW_F","arifle_MXC_F"],true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo;

And create an object named myBox with and addaction linking to arsenal.sqf .

( Not doing this since i wanted the mission as mod friendly as possible )

It's possible to limit arsenal / VAS but you have to add each class names manually .

If you want to do so, go inside scripts\arsenal.sqf and modify

["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;

By something like that :

["Open",false] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;
[myBox,["arifle_MX_F","arifle_MX_SW_F","arifle_MXC_F"],true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo;

And create an object named myBox with and addaction linking to arsenal.sqf .

( Not doing this since i wanted the mission as mod friendly as possible )

Thanks

Hey, thanks .

ver1.1b fixed that destroy task being completed immediatly .

If you check mission parameters , you can change starting time / enable random weather . ( need to be admin to change it on dedicated )

About that counterstrik task i might do something .

Dday :

The guys dissapearing may be linked to my clean up script , i'll see what i can do .

Didn't remove helo pick up script , i'll check if something's wrong .

And feel free to modify it as long as you don't publish modified version .

De rien

EDIT : Do you restart your server every 24 hours ? If you don't it usually creates desync/script not launching .

Tried the update tonight... The Armor guy and the plane guy left us.... :(

Only tried the CAS support and that worked, Can't heal with the new script and only respawn at base is a bit blah... I liked the BTC revive, also no Vehicle pick up with the helos.

Si non tout va bien!

Modification is only for my server...

Mission ends when there is no players and restart when one joins...

Only tried the CAS support and that worked, Can't heal with the new script and only respawn at base is a bit blah... I liked the BTC revive, also no Vehicle pick up with the helos.

Si non tout va bien!

For the mission not to end just set it as persistent, we use TADST to launch so dont know what the actual command line is.

We can never revive another player either, it just keeps going and going and going and never completes until the timeout.

Sometimes the support doesn't happen. We get a vocal confirmation but when we check the map no marker is evident. If we see a marker on the map we then sure that it will happen :)

I dont know if this is just us, because of the mods we are running, but we cant connect to ANY Autonomous vehicles, UAV's, drones, etc.

@cba_a3;@Zeu;@peral_a-10c;@fa18_a3;@hafm_hmmwv_a3;@hiddenidentityv2;@ivory_fregata;

@ivory_f15c;@ivory_gr4;@ivory_mig29k;@js_jc_su35;@nato_russian_sf_weapons;@pomi_pmc;

@st_stamina_bar;@sthud_a3;@us_helos_kimi;@av_mods;

@vts_weaponresting;@usaf;@st_gi

Still having a ball though, took 45 mins to hunt down a 3 man patrol to clear the area.. arrgghh.. Thats why we need to get a UAV up.:yay:

Hey, thanks for the feedbacks .

Si non tout va bien!

I did a quick look at your mission version D-day : the bug must be linked to the unit playing animation .

Maybe there is a certain loop number then it glitch , try without it .

Vehicle pick up worked fine when i tested ~2days ago on dedicated , you must be under 10m in height and 5km/h in speed .

For the mission not to end just set it as persistent, we use TADST to launch so dont know what the actual command line is.

We can never revive another player either, it just keeps going and going and going and never completes until the timeout.

Sometimes the support doesn't happen. We get a vocal confirmation but when we check the map no marker is evident. If we see a marker on the map we then sure that it will happen :)

I dont know if this is just us, because of the mods we are running, but we cant connect to ANY Autonomous vehicles, UAV's, drones, etc.

@cba_a3;@Zeu;@peral_a-10c;@fa18_a3;@hafm_hmmwv_a3;@hiddenidentityv2;@ivory_fregata;

@ivory_f15c;@ivory_gr4;@ivory_mig29k;@js_jc_su35;@nato_russian_sf_weapons;@pomi_pmc;

@st_stamina_bar;@sthud_a3;@us_helos_kimi;@av_mods;

@vts_weaponresting;@usaf;@st_gi

Still having a ball though, took 45 mins to hunt down a 3 man patrol to clear the area.. arrgghh.. Thats why we need to get a UAV up.:yay:

The support request it's engine bug , atm on stable branch air support with the a164 isn't working at all ( fixed on dev branch ) .

For the UAV not connecting you have to try the 3 UAV terminal : in fact there is one for each faction ( not linked to the mission either ) .

I'll see what i can do for the revive , reduce the time needed might help .

Edited by vinceXD

Hey, thanks for the feedbacks .

I did a quick look at your mission version D-day : the bug must be linked to the unit playing animation .

Maybe there is a certain loop number then it glitch , try without it .

Vehicle pick up worked fine when i tested ~2days ago on dedicated , you must be under 10m in height and 5km/h in speed .

I did remove from the Helo guy... but not the others. DOH! I'll fix that, thanks.

D-Day

For the UAV not connecting you have to try the 3 UAV terminal : in fact there is one for each faction ( not linked to the mission either ) .

Well bugger me, I just thought they came in pretty colors. Didn't even click to that. Will try tonight.

Bumping the thread to let you know mission have been updated to 1.3 .

I'm loving the mission, vinceXD. I've enjoyed watching it grow since you first introduced it. Keep up the good work!

I'm having an issue that is not limited to your mission, but is painfully obvious because of how many objects use it. It appears that the command "this enableSimulation false;" now causes whatever object it's called upon to be removed or deleted. Essentially, most of the objects in your base including ammo boxes and fortifications are gone. As I stated previously, this issue is not limited to objects in your mission, but any mission that uses this command.

I am absolutely open to the possibility that I'm doing something wrong, but I have no idea what that could be. I've used Eliteness to open the mission and take a look at what the issue is, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it except to go through each and every item and remove "this enableSimulation false;". Any suggestions?

I'm loving the mission, vinceXD. I've enjoyed watching it grow since you first introduced it. Keep up the good work!

I'm having an issue that is not limited to your mission, but is painfully obvious because of how many objects use it. It appears that the command "this enableSimulation false;" now causes whatever object it's called upon to be removed or deleted. Essentially, most of the objects in your base including ammo boxes and fortifications are gone. As I stated previously, this issue is not limited to objects in your mission, but any mission that uses this command.

I am absolutely open to the possibility that I'm doing something wrong, but I have no idea what that could be. I've used Eliteness to open the mission and take a look at what the issue is, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it except to go through each and every item and remove "this enableSimulation false;". Any suggestions?

Thanks for your interest, appreciate it .

So i did a quick search regarding your issue and here's what i found : https://dev.withsix.com/issues/75014

( If you're not using ALIVE or other mods then I'll have no idea how to fix it )

I am constantly amazed by the Arma series/modding and its ability to break itself through otherwise nonsensical means.

I turned on ALiVE just last night, but I suppose I'll be turning it off again. Thanks for your reply, vinceXD. I appreciate the assistance greatly.

Also - I am loving the ambient combat aspect of the mission. Putting myself into a battle larger than "me versus whoever" was the entire reason I activate ALiVE in the first place. Thanks!

Update: I've played around with V1.3 a bit more (love it!) and experienced a fairly big issue. Enemy AI are not afraid to use the helipads around base to drop off troops. Because the player is unable to shoot within a certain distance of the base, this means the AI can show up and "spawn camp" the player base with ease. Consider making an off-limits zone over and around the base to deter AI from entering.

Edited by vagrantauthor
Update

I am constantly amazed by the Arma series/modding and its ability to break itself through otherwise nonsensical means.

I turned on ALiVE just last night, but I suppose I'll be turning it off again. Thanks for your reply, vinceXD. I appreciate the assistance greatly.

Also - I am loving the ambient combat aspect of the mission. Putting myself into a battle larger than "me versus whoever" was the entire reason I activate ALiVE in the first place. Thanks!

Update: I've played around with V1.3 a bit more (love it!) and experienced a fairly big issue. Enemy AI are not afraid to use the helipads around base to drop off troops. Because the player is unable to shoot within a certain distance of the base, this means the AI can show up and "spawn camp" the player base with ease. Consider making an off-limits zone over and around the base to deter AI from entering.

I'll fix it in the next update .

Trying to create a no ai safezone , will be done soonâ„¢ .

V1.4 here , ai's won't spawnkill you anymore vagrantauthor :yay:

is it out for download yet? (v1.4)

Yup , mediafire/steamworkshop .

Usually take 1 day before update is on armaholic .

V1.4 here , ai's won't spawnkill you anymore vagrantauthor :yay:

erg.. Running 1.4 and still getting a spawn killed. In fact we had two MHQ's get blown up by a roaming chopper last night.

Plus infantry pinging us at the plane spawn location.

Love the idea but could you add some default defenses (AA and AT) at the airbase to counter this activity.

We are having a ball otherwise.

Cheers

erg.. Running 1.4 and still getting a spawn killed. In fact we had two MHQ's get blown up by a roaming chopper last night.

Plus infantry pinging us at the plane spawn location.

Love the idea but could you add some default defenses (AA and AT) at the airbase to counter this activity.

We are having a ball otherwise.

Cheers

:( damn ai doesn't want to be fair play .

Atm , if an ambient combat AI is within 700 meters of player base it instantly die .

Guess i'll have to increase the radius for altis . ( tell me if other maps got the same problem )

About that chopper , he shot it from far away ? Or does he get past the safezone ?

Was thinking of making a better base but i hate the 2d editor to place object, will make a better one with mcc 3d editor in the future .

About that chopper , he shot it from far away ? Or does he get past the safezone ?

Yea, he shot from far away before disappearing

Hey Vince

When I've done a mission and leave the server to go have some food or get rid of some food when I hop back on the server I get all the vehicles that have been used back on the spawn points... with no way to enter them to move and if I spawn a vehicle then everything blows up! And worse of all just stays there, so I have to restart the mission to clear it.... Have you heard of that before? do you have any ideas on how to fix it?

Merci beaucoup pour l'aide et un super mission que je passe des heures a joué!

D-Day

D-Day.gif¨

Edited by D-DayDawson

Hey Vince

When I've done a mission and leave the server to go have some food or get rid of some food when I hop back on the server I get all the vehicles that have been used back on the spawn points... with no way to enter them to move and if I spawn a vehicle then everything blows up! And worse of all just stays there, so I have to restart the mission to clear it.... Have you heard of that before? do you have any ideas on how to fix it?

Merci beaucoup pour l'aide et un super mission que je passe des heures a joué!

D-Day

That's weird, never heard of that before, maybe that's linked to server persistence or something like that as i sometimes join random server running the mission without seeing this problem .

The vehicle spawn is handled by VVS, high quality script made by tonic ( the guy behind altis life ) so i'm thinking that's not a mission issue .

Anyway to "fix" it you can take zeus slot and delete the vehicles .

De rien, ça fait plaisir de voir l'intérêt que tu y porte .

Tried deleting with Zeus but I can't.... Odd.

So i thought about the revive system : BTC one made infinite unit spawn at the bottom left of the map .

Maybe grime's one is causing this vehicle respawn issue ( as long as few others ) .

Anyway mission is getting updated , files will be online in a few minutes for steamworkshop .

The revive system is changed in v1.6 , so maybe that'll fix it .

need more IEd-s. on left side road from base is IED-s.on right side roads is free need there too

IED's are randomly placed, somtimes it will be perfect and sometimes it will leave empy spaces .

I know Altis would benefit having more IED's but every time i tried to get to 45-50 ( there's 40 atm ) the mission would just crash at startup .

Any feebacks on the paradrop feature ?