cruoriss

[COOP] All Out Warfare

What do you prefer :  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer :

• Every tasks avaliable from the start ( static , no randomization )
    • Tasks created by players ( push a button to create a randomly placed task )

Additionnal feedback:

- if no human are left in a defend mission, all AI instantly despawn and do not respawn when humans are back.

- how shall we discover the code for the defuse mission ?

- make antenna indestructible except by explosive in sabotage mission (you can destroy them using artillery)

- destroying the antenna but no killing all ennemies does not validate a sabotage mission

- defend mission are hard to do because AI are fleeing and despawning resulting in area still red

In some ways, your mission is reminding me the old evolution mission from Arma 1.

Thanks again ,

- defend task is quite borken , can't do much about it

- action menu on the laptops

- don't think it's really needed

- when you destroy the anthena you should have a hint displayed, if you're talking about the zone turning blue , it's only linked to enemies killed

Anyway tasks are being re made .

New tasks system online for mediafire / workshop .

Great mission, hope to see more from you in the future

Thanks , only map port are planned for now .

hey there again.

had a big test with my clan yesterday on or dedi servers.

we encountered some major issues mostly related to BTC revive and the respawn script.

-some of the players where down but could not be revived because the options didn't show.

-half of the players didn't get the respawn button making them unable to respawn if they where completly alone. (they had to wait about 500 seconds for the revive timer to run out)

- heli crash script is nice but it has to be made server side not client side. after a chopper explodes the flames and smoke stay there unless you reconect.

-reconecting breaks the support module making it impossible to call arty, taxi or CAS

-MHQ needs to be made global not local. people are having a hard time getting back to the battlefield after respawn with no proper pilot ad are getting shot out of the air when they paradrop.

-halo jump script is nice BUT the landing is impossible. you won't land on the spot where you want to. (the option to cut the parachute also doesn't work. after you cut it on landing you get put into another one)

I agree with the previous post about removing VAS and only using arsenal. just move it from the flagpole to the crates.

I also advice to use a diffrent revive script/ respawn menu as this one is pretty broken maybe this one it is always trying and changing with revive scripts

still love the missions its just not so much fun if you have to wait 500 sec to play again...

hey there again.

had a big test with my clan yesterday on or dedi servers.

we encountered some major issues mostly related to BTC revive and the respawn script.

-some of the players where down but could not be revived because the options didn't show.

-half of the players didn't get the respawn button making them unable to respawn if they where completly alone. (they had to wait about 500 seconds for the revive timer to run out)

- heli crash script is nice but it has to be made server side not client side. after a chopper explodes the flames and smoke stay there unless you reconect.

-reconecting breaks the support module making it impossible to call arty, taxi or CAS

-MHQ needs to be made global not local. people are having a hard time getting back to the battlefield after respawn with no proper pilot ad are getting shot out of the air when they paradrop.

-halo jump script is nice BUT the landing is impossible. you won't land on the spot where you want to. (the option to cut the parachute also doesn't work. after you cut it on landing you get put into another one)

I agree with the previous post about removing VAS and only using arsenal. just move it from the flagpole to the crates.

I also advice to use a diffrent revive script/ respawn menu as this one is pretty broken maybe this one it is always trying and changing with revive scripts

still love the missions its just not so much fun if you have to wait 500 sec to play again...

Hey ,

If you can't respawn , change your interface size : verysmall / big make the respawn button glitch .

I'll try some other revive script as this issue bother many people and the script author doesn't appear to be concerned about it .

The heli crash script should be fixed in the next update .

Support module will be fixed in the next update , didn't knew about this issue but easy to fix .

What's wrong with the MHQ ? Did many test to make it work for jip players .

HALO jump worked fine for me , just wait 1-2 sec after hitting ground but if you're talking about that knockback effect , it's an engine problem .

Btw do you had any issues with the tasks ? I'm not sure if they work fine on dedicated .

How do you know what your task is, with the newest version? I just placed it on my dedicated server, and I see all of the Markers and Red Squares, but no note of what the mission itself is. I also didn't get any text hint when approaching the area.

How do you know what your task is, with the newest version? I just placed it on my dedicated server, and I see all of the Markers and Red Squares, but no note of what the mission itself is. I also didn't get any text hint when approaching the area.

You have to create the task from the flagpole .

Then a marker will be placed where the task is .

Btw do you had any issues with the tasks ? I'm not sure if they work fine on dedicated .

Sorry for the late reaction.

we only had issues witht the assassination mussion because the target trigger is client based meaning that each time someone enters the Area trigger for him to spawn he will spawn again other missions work fine so far

Sorry for the late reaction.

we only had issues witht the assassination mussion because the target trigger is client based meaning that each time someone enters the Area trigger for him to spawn he will spawn again other missions work fine so far

Weird , once you created the tasks the target is spawned .

There's no trigger .

Anyway i'm still trying to make the tasks global .

But what was the issue with the MHQ ?

EDIT : Found a fix , next patch the tasks should work perfectly on jip/dedicated .

sorry was still on the old version with the Assasinate mission will try the new version again today.

MHQ: The MHQ is created for each person apart (last time i played atleast) because of that other people where unable to teleport to it and could not even see the Ammobox that was created.

maybe an Idee that you make it that only a commander slot can create a MHQ and deploy/undeploy it making it a moblie teleport for the rest of the team?

sorry was still on the old version with the Assasinate mission will try the new version again today.

MHQ: The MHQ is created for each person apart (last time i played atleast) because of that other people where unable to teleport to it and could not even see the Ammobox that was created.

maybe an Idee that you make it that only a commander slot can create a MHQ and deploy/undeploy it making it a moblie teleport for the rest of the team?

Before patch 1.0 there was this issue .

Check in the briefing version number , if there's none , it's old patch wich had this mhq issue .

Now there's 1 public MHQ .

On a non dedi, a lot of task are being completed by magic before we can even leave the base. This was always the case with the "destroy the tank" mission and occured sometimes with the assassinate mission.

Not having all the task at start makes you to return to base to create the next task, sometimes on the other side of the map.

With static tasks, we planned our travel to be effective and do missions in some kind of geographical order. It's impossible in the current state of the mission as only one tasks could be active at the same time.

On a non dedi, a lot of task are being completed by magic before we can even leave the base. This was always the case with the "destroy the tank" mission and occured sometimes with the assassinate mission.

Not having all the task at start makes you to return to base to create the next task, sometimes on the other side of the map.

With static tasks, we planned our travel to be effective and do missions in some kind of geographical order. It's impossible in the current state of the mission as only one tasks could be active at the same time.

Where you playing on v1.1 or 1.0 ?

You should be able to create 1 task of each type .

But i think i'll just make the tasks avaliable from the start , creating new one when completed / failed .

And that's my clean up script who's deleting empty vehicle in fact ....

For the assassinate tasks it may be ai running over the target .

Where you playing on v1.1 or 1.0 ?

You should be able to create 1 task of each type .

But i think i'll just make the tasks avaliable from the start , creating new one when completed / failed .

And that's my clean up script who's deleting empty vehicle in fact ....

For the assassinate tasks it may be ai running over the target .

Same on Ver1.1 dedicated server.

All missions auto complete immediately

Same on Ver1.1 dedicated server.

All missions auto complete immediately

All missions , even assassinate / extract ?

Or only vehicle related ones ?

Very nicely done. Fun mission(s). Thanks!

Glad you liked it .

Feel free to tell if you saw any bug / lack of feature .

Called in an airdrop, package lands on ground (or so it seemed), myself and another player go over to crate, stand next to it and die. Another player said we got squashed by crate.

Revive system does not work.

Called in an airdrop, package lands on ground (or so it seemed), myself and another player go over to crate, stand next to it and die. Another player said we got squashed by crate.

Revive system does not work.

For the crate is must be desync / engine bug .

Revie system should work , what was the map you were playing on ? lateste verion ?

For the crate is must be desync / engine bug .

Revie system should work , what was the map you were playing on ? lateste verion ?

Another thing I saw tonight was the guys you go to, to spawn stuff... they disappeared. And air drops and helo insertions didn't happen. Did you also remove the Helo pick up and drop off? I couldn't see it.

Hope you don't mind my adding the base and moving stuff around....

Great map/mission btw.

Merci beaucoup pour ca!

D-Day

All missions , even assassinate / extract ?

Or only vehicle related ones ?

OK we had a good session last night. Running Ver1.1 Dedicated.

When creating a task for "destroy", the object seems to spawn in a space where it is damaged and destroyed, so objective complete immediately. Seems to be be fairly consistent.

having a great time though.

Can you bolster up the airfield at all with defense and call a "counterstike task". It would be good if we could protect the airfield.

And I dont know how this works but a random weather and time script too for when it starts.

Cheers

OK we had a good session last night. Running Ver1.1 Dedicated.

When creating a task for "destroy", the object seems to spawn in a space where it is damaged and destroyed, so objective complete immediately. Seems to be be fairly consistent.

having a great time though.

Can you bolster up the airfield at all with defense and call a "counterstike task". It would be good if we could protect the airfield.

And I dont know how this works but a random weather and time script too for when it starts.

Cheers

Hey, thanks .

ver1.1b fixed that destroy task being completed immediatly .

If you check mission parameters , you can change starting time / enable random weather . ( need to be admin to change it on dedicated )

About that counterstrik task i might do something .

Dday :

The guys dissapearing may be linked to my clean up script , i'll see what i can do .

Didn't remove helo pick up script , i'll check if something's wrong .

And feel free to modify it as long as you don't publish modified version .

De rien

EDIT : Do you restart your server every 24 hours ? If you don't it usually creates desync/script not launching .

Edited by vinceXD

This might be out of your realm, but is there a way to limit items people can pull from VA on the flagpole? .. we don't use bi-signs on our recruiting server, just PW protected and a good admin support.