cruoriss

[COOP] All Out Warfare

What do you prefer :  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer :

• Every tasks avaliable from the start ( static , no randomization )
    • Tasks created by players ( push a button to create a randomly placed task )

All Out Warfare :

I will no longer update this mission, feel free to modify/improve/fix it as long as you share your modifications on this thread

This is a player generated scenario : you are able to create enemy zones and tasks wherever you want .
Enemy zones are fully customizable : number of vehicles, type of faction ...
Tasks can be chosen between 9 different types .
Access the mission generator from the flagpole under the hangar tent .
The mission can be run on a dedicated server and fully support JIP, it was also made as performance friendly as possible .

Additional Features :

English/French language supported
AI Recruit
HALO Jump
MHQ created by player
Revive
Support Requester
Vehicle spawners
Virtual Arsenal
Zeus with every unit editable
Zombies
( Vehicle Spawners and AI Recruit support any mods )

Support ANY vanilla/custom maps, simply rename the .pbo file .

Download :

Mission :
Armaholic
Steam Workshop
Mediafire

Template without the dynamic base placement, see the readme included :
Mediafire (Template)

Mod requiered : None
Optional Mod: CAF_agressors / East vs West / RHS Escalation / Iron Front / Leights OPFOR Pack

Known Issues :
- Try to have every player use the same language setting, if the host and the player creating the base have a different language it can mix up (english/french)
- Revive isn't perfect, vote here to fix : Issue 1, Issue 2

To Do :
-Add multiple base template, so you can switch from FOB Valhalla to an LHD during the mission for example
-Replace BIS_fnc_MP by remoteExec once it's in stable branch

Changelog v 2.8b:

- Added : Zombies are now covered in blood
- Added : Heavy caliber shot to the leg will now make zombies go prone
- Changed : "X is now Zeus" message when a zeus unit respawn is now disabled
- Changed : Replaced UPSMON by UPS, only used for infantry in zone (not in defend tasks)
- Fixed : When teleporting to a delivery point, only the squad leader will teleport recruited AI with him now (same as MHQ teleport)
- Fixed : Multiple waves in defend tasks
- Removed : VCOM AI, with the many vanilla AI change it will become unreliable

Credits/Thanks :

French traslation thanks to Helios
EOS by Bangabob
randomweather2 by Meatball
ASOR Vehicle Selector by Lecks
Infected script by Gulozwood
Roadside IED by brians200
AI Spawn Script pack by spunFIN
ATM Airdrop by Pokertour
Clean up by Conroy
CH View Distance by Champ-1
AI Recruit by Bon
Satcom by Pixel Art Studio
FOB Valhalla by D-Day & BOX
SHK_Pos, SHK_Taskmaster by Shuko
Zbe Caching by Zorrobyte

Notes :

Press U to use the squad manager (can be rebinded, it's the "switch unit" comand in arma 3 parameters) . Also check the briefing for usefull tips .
To limit the Zone/Tasks creation to certain unit slots go inside MissionCreator/Tasks(Zone)Creator and do as it's told in Tasks1(Zone1).sqf .
Also check initPlayerLocal.sqf if you want to restrict zeus slots to a player whitelist .

Edited by cruoriss
Update V2.8b
  • Like 1

Mission updated , changelog added and new files online .

Edited by vinceXD

Have played this last night for first time. Enjoyed it except for the awful fatigue system BI have implemented in latest version. Makes playing any mission near impossible.

Due to that I found this little script to remove fatigue. Place it in files as stated and away you go.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?176055-Need-help-with-fatigue-parameter&highlight=remove+fatigue

Good job on this mission

oh yeah, got shot and other player revived but in doing so he stripped me of all weapons and gear, including clothing. Any ideas why?

Edited by jungleNZ

Have played this last night for first time. Enjoyed it except for the awful fatigue system BI have implemented in latest version. Makes playing any mission near impossible.

Due to that I found this little script to remove fatigue. Place it in files as stated and away you go.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?176055-Need-help-with-fatigue-parameter&highlight=remove+fatigue

Good job on this mission

oh yeah, got shot and other player revived but in doing so he stripped me of all weapons and gear, including clothing. Any ideas why?

Hey , thanks for your feedback .

I'll add an option to disable fatigue in the next patch ,

And for the revive getting you naked : it's usually caused by the virtual arsenal ( BTC Revive is not yet fully compatible with it )

So if you want to fix it you just have to save + load your equipement with the VAS .

I'll add an option to disable fatigue in the next patch ,

And for the revive getting you naked : it's usually caused by the virtual arsenal ( BTC Revive is not yet fully compatible with it )

So if you want to fix it you just have to save + load your equipement with the VAS .

Had a really good time last night although noticed destroyed or damaged vehicles do not disappear. Love the smoke effects.

Going to load up the takistan version and take on the talitubbies.

edit: saw that you have a cleanup script.

Edited by jungleNZ

Takistan one seems to have only zeus player and I cannot use it. It will not even let me login as admin.

edit: Found the players were not activated as "playable".

Edited by jungleNZ

Takistan one seems to have only zeus player and I cannot use it. It will not even let me login as admin.

edit: Found the players were not activated as "playable".

Lol i forgot that :icon_rolleyes:

Patching it soon .

And for the empty/destroyed vehicle , they only disapear once you're 1km away from them , since they can provide good cover .

EDIT : Patch online for steamworkshop/mediafire

Edited by vinceXD

Lol i forgot that :icon_rolleyes:

Patching it soon .

And for the empty/destroyed vehicle , they only disapear once you're 1km away from them , since they can provide good cover .

EDIT : Patch online for steamworkshop/mediafire

Thanks. Guys here are really enjoying the mission. I also added grenadestop and safezone to base to stop twits coming in and killing/destroying everything. (bloody annoying).

Will update mission our end and carry on.

Cool mission. There should be a time skip option so you can do night assaults.

Cool mission. There should be a time skip option so you can do night assaults.

Actually there is one .

Either before launching the mission , in parameters .

Or by skipping time with zeus .

Is your updated version fatigue off working for Takistan?

Altis works fine when using old vas system, takistan seems to be overridden by the arma3 vas system, fatigue indicator at bottom left - where does that come from?

Come to think of it the taki mission was running with no fatigue with new vas system before updated file.

Hmmm, seems I stuffed my edition up. Something I have added.

Edited by jungleNZ

Is your updated version fatigue off working for Takistan?

Altis works fine when using old vas system, takistan seems to be overridden by the arma3 vas system, fatigue indicator at bottom left - where does that come from?

Come to think of it the taki mission was running with no fatigue with new vas system before updated file.

Takistan got the same player init as other version .

Don't understand what you're saying about arma 3 vas / old vas .

Was working fine last time i check , i'll see what i can do .

Takistan got the same player init as other version .

Don't understand what you're saying about arma 3 vas / old vas .

Was working fine last time i check , i'll see what i can do .

It was my end, I stuffed up editing update version with old. All working now.

I used the grenadestop script. Add a marker to mission area where you want safezone (I have mine over airbase.)

I have attached my pbo as well for you to look over. It will show you what I did.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uk0b1oyljamc9ol/AOW%20Takistan.Takistan.pbo

Are you looking at adding more things to this takistan mission (like Altis), more the better.

Also, there might be a bug with vehicle repair/refuel/rearm. If it gets used once does everyone have to wait 100 time to use again? We seem to have one use it and not being able to be used again.

Again love the missions.

It was my end, I stuffed up editing update version with old. All working now.

I used the grenadestop script. Add a marker to mission area where you want safezone (I have mine over airbase.)

I have attached my pbo as well for you to look over. It will show you what I did.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uk0b1oyljamc9ol/AOW%20Takistan.Takistan.pbo

Are you looking at adding more things to this takistan mission (like Altis), more the better.

Also, there might be a bug with vehicle repair/refuel/rearm. If it gets used once does everyone have to wait 100 time to use again? We seem to have one use it and not being able to be used again.

Again love the missions.

Ok, thanks for sharing / feedback .

Yup, i'll fill maps a bit more if needed ( altis may need it too ) .

The repair bug should be fixed in the last version , as long as a safezone ( slightly different from yours as no mortar/static could have interfered with artillery support )

Edited by vinceXD

Hey there.

first of all LOVE the mission its really nice and smooth.

But i think i might have discovered a bug. after testing if we could use it to play with friends and with clan members we discoverd that if you die/ go outside of the area on the defence mission the defence mission breaks. I couldn't manage to activate it again and was also inable to activate the other defend missions. (was this intentional? or did i acctually discover someething??)

further it seems that the BIS spawn backpacks (i.e. backpack Dome, backpack sleepingbag) breaks the respawn

i hope you find this info usefull!

cheers,

KBBW

Hey there.

first of all LOVE the mission its really nice and smooth.

But i think i might have discovered a bug. after testing if we could use it to play with friends and with clan members we discoverd that if you die/ go outside of the area on the defence mission the defence mission breaks. I couldn't manage to activate it again and was also inable to activate the other defend missions. (was this intentional? or did i acctually discover someething??)

further it seems that the BIS spawn backpacks (i.e. backpack Dome, backpack sleepingbag) breaks the respawn

i hope you find this info usefull!

cheers,

KBBW

For the backpack i think it's an engine bug, not linked to the mission . ( you can use the MQ to replace it , lift it with an heli )

For the defend task , it's linked to EOS ( not my script ) and i'm not really able to fix it .

Though , you should be able to activate other defend missions . ( except if you're airborne )

Edited by vinceXD

I am having an issue with the teleport function. If I create an MHQ I can use it without issue but no one else can teleport to it or from it (back to base). The others are able to Deploy or Repackage but that's it. I have confirmed we have the same CBA version (most current). Similar mods but I have more than the rest. Also tried to determine if the team membership was required but no luck. This is happening on both Stratis and Altis. Using newest version (8-9) but also happened in older versions. Lastly, mission is running on a dedicated server hosted locally.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. love the mission!

I am having an issue with the teleport function. If I create an MHQ I can use it without issue but no one else can teleport to it or from it (back to base). The others are able to Deploy or Repackage but that's it. I have confirmed we have the same CBA version (most current). Similar mods but I have more than the rest. Also tried to determine if the team membership was required but no luck. This is happening on both Stratis and Altis. Using newest version (8-9) but also happened in older versions. Lastly, mission is running on a dedicated server hosted locally.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. love the mission!

Hey , thanks for playing .

Do teleport to plane/sea/autonomous worked for them ?

Or only MHQ glitched ?

I tested teleporting with just 1 friend on a non dedicated server , so i might have to re write the teleport functions .

Edited by vinceXD

Nice mission vinceXD !!

After a quick testing session:

- I was unable to locate any VIP in the assassinate mission and had to kill everybody to clean the zone.

- in search and destroy, you should trigger the "clearing" of the zone before the last man. Having to sweep the whole town many times to locate the last guy is a bit tedious.

- in Chenarus, I never encountered an AT soldier. May be it was luck. If not, you should spawn some of them.

- for shorter mission, you should let people choose how many tasks they want to do before mission end.

Nice mission vinceXD !!

After a quick testing session:

- I was unable to locate any VIP in the assassinate mission and had to kill everybody to clean the zone.

- in search and destroy, you should trigger the "clearing" of the zone before the last man. Having to sweep the whole town many times to locate the last guy is a bit tedious.

- in Chenarus, I never encountered an AT soldier. May be it was luck. If not, you should spawn some of them.

- for shorter mission, you should let people choose how many tasks they want to do before mission end.

Hey, thanks for playing .

- The assassinate task is quite thought atm , you have get to high point and take out a civilian ~300m away

- Tasks are being re done

- Yup, you were really lucky

- Will be done with new tasks system ( even if there won't be any mission ending )

Thx.

You should get rid of VAS. It's weird to have arsenal on main base and VAS on supply drop.

Arsenal got some issues with BTC revive ( gear not loading ) .

And also VAS is faster to use .

Additionnal feedback:

- if no human are left in a defend mission, all AI instantly despawn and do not respawn when humans are back.

- how shall we discover the code for the defuse mission ?

- make antenna indestructible except by explosive in sabotage mission (you can destroy them using artillery)

- destroying the antenna but no killing all ennemies does not validate a sabotage mission

- defend mission are hard to do because AI are fleeing and despawning resulting in area still red

In some ways, your mission is reminding me the old evolution mission from Arma 1.