this work in multi / solo /dedicated

add this in your init.sqf for every players

setZomboyFace = 
{ 
_me = _this select 0;
_face = _this select 1;
_me setFace _face;
enablesentences false;
_me setObjectMaterial [0, "A3\Characters_F\Common\Data\basicbody_injury.rvmat"];
};

and add this in the end of INF_fnc_stuff.sqf

_chosenFace = ["infected2","infected1","zombi","zomboy"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
[[_me,_chosenFace], "setZomboyFace"] call BIS_fnc_MP;

Hi i found you script absolutely unplayble. Just tested your example mission on vanilla arma 3 (no mods) Go to zone_infected, in 3 minutes of running zombies stuck then game start freezing, you cant even open menu/options to show fps. Then i tested script with friend, in the the beginning everything was fine but after 3 minutes stalking in infected zone his intel i5 "died" with 3 fps....

Just tested with null = this spawn INF_fnc_infecthim , made ~ 70 zombies. After 5 minutes zombies start completely ignoring you. .And same problem: you cant open menu/settings. After that i downloaded bluebear zombie script , made 100 zombies in editor, run 2 km in editor with them and everything was fine. so i think problem is on your side.

all work fine, but, when i use horde trigger, Some zombies are frozen and do not move, you can't kill them , just stay frozen :S

all work fine, but, when i use horde trigger, Some zombies are frozen and do not move, you can't kill them , just stay frozen :S
Have that problem too, and try that script in MP, after 5 minutes hosts pc will die.

Have that problem too, and try that script in MP, after 5 minutes hosts pc will die.

the original script ( shaun ) works fine, but dont have the "horde" option ... is just this script its broken

Working fine on dedicated/jip on my side .

Maybe the automated zones are broken, i'm calling the zombie script on each unit init .

( If you're using Alive/Tpw or some mod like that, try without )

did you try to use the launcher, it download workshops addon in the A3 root folder.

Gdrive link:

Addon/mission

if you want to use these faces in the editor, just put this in the init box of a character:

this setFace "zombi";

instead of "zombi" you can use "zomboy" , "infected1" or "infected2".

how i can put only the face on a AI unit ?? in my mission ? , i dont whant use a pbo or a addon

Hey Gulozwood script works good for me nice work! Just one question tho.. Everytime I enter the trigger radius I get 2 hints. One that says 4, then another one that says popped 1. Ive looked through all the scripts but cant seem to find where its coming from. Any idea on how to turn it off?

Thanks for the reply ended up finding it. Got one more question tho, when I use the triggers I cant seem to make the zombies spawn more then twice once they have all been killed and the player leaves the area. Any idea on how to change that so they spawn everytime the player is in the trigger and there are no zombies present?

Been trying to get this to work in my mission but i keep getting this and can't figure out why or what i need to change. i copied all files and folders to my mission directory, added all the stuff to the description and init files as well

95029C4B61A3A4BAC0F5E359CED498BEE6C7CA66

Very nice mod love it it almost works exactly as I wanted except 1 little problem :P

I placed allot of markers and triggers all across chernarus map

every individual trigger works but if im playing for a longer time and ride across the map in a car just a few towns activate the zzzz's and after that no more zombies spawn in ?

Very nice mod love it it almost works exactly as I wanted except 1 little problem :P

I placed allot of markers and triggers all across chernarus map

every individual trigger works but if im playing for a longer time and ride across the map in a car just a few towns activate the zzzz's and after that no more zombies spawn in ?

I'm have the same issue now that I got my other issue fixed.

Great script. But sometimes i can walk in 1-2 meters from zombie and he doesen't notice me. How to increase their awareness?

I was wondering if some one could help me with a problem. I used this script to make a game and when I convert it to MP the infected script does not work. The spawns stop working and any unit placed as an infected (through the units init box) reverts to it's normal state (OPFOR). I haven't touched any of the files for the infected and I have very little knowledge of how to but I really want to make this work. Thanks a bunch for the help!

i don't know why after i install the script and my game get crash when i wanted to create a sceriano and then something appear.

theres a comment:File infected\infectedsounds.hpp, line 87: ,CfgSounds: Member already defined.

I don't know why, but the "zombies" only spawns on the first marker, when you enter in another marker, they wont spawn, even in the sample mission this problem is happening...

Anybody knows why this is happening, and if is there a way to fix?

Edited by DeWitt

A couple of questions:

Horde:

With the horde trigger, what happens if the player is in a car and drives across the map, will the horde continue to walk after him across the map? or will they despawn/delete at some point?

Trigger:

With "true : respawn after last player leave the trigger : true/false" what does "false" do? What I want with this is to trigger infected spawn and then if they player leave, they are deleted NOT frozen. Can I set this to "false" and set the trigger to "repeatable"?

And as always, wonderful work

I am also very interested in this. In such a scenario would be a good increase in FPS. It is very important for the server. Placing about 150 zombies at the same time is almost impossible to play. And single spawn zombies do not want players = (

Hey! I love that someone has made a zombie script for Arma 3. Gonna include it in a mission of mine.

I deleted the hints from fn_spawner.sqf, but still a hint saying "5" pops up.

Also, disabling the roar when zombies spawn, possible?

[CO-04] Terrorist Hunt

[CO-06] Taking Kavala

[TvT-07] Serial Killer

[CO-03] The Heist - Gas Station

Edited by Fin_Soldier

Lovely zombie script! More varied animations for any chosen faction would be great!

Any updates planned or permissions granted to modify the script and publish it with the fair credit?

I finally got the hints away. You'll find it in fn_spawner.

Also I just deleted the horde1 sound, from sounds folder.

One big problem. When zombies spawn in groups, they only attack one player. If anyone knows solution, please help. I've gone so far with this mission already. :(