Sign in to follow this  
woods825

AVERS US4CES Uniforms

I've been a long time ArmA player and finally after years of admiring the work this community has created, I decided to finally put together something to add to the community.

This mod came about from my group searching for a uniform mod we liked. We liked some uniforms we found, but most didn't quite have everything we were looking for. As a result I made some based on the US4CES camo pattern by ADS Inc. & Guy Cramer. We've been very pleased with them since implementing them 2 months ago.

Included are 4 variants: Arid, OCIE, Woodland and Black. The black variant is a gray scale version of the Arid pattern I made for those covert/night operations.

No addons are required

Screenshots

Arid

http://i.imgur.com/DYRIPDt.jpg (401 kB)

OCIE

http://i.imgur.com/csY6Bfe.jpg (391 kB)

Woodland

http://i.imgur.com/QB3i65R.jpg (407 kB)

Black

http://i.imgur.com/CYypoDZ.jpg (425 kB)

Heli Pilot Black Coveralls

http://i.imgur.com/5nJNo8b.jpg (435 kB)

I made a second mod which is radio backpacks for TFAR. The backpacks use the models from the C-L-F backpack radios for TFAR as their model. I made this a separate addon so the uniforms wouldn't require any other addons in case anybody likes the uniforms but doesn't use TFAR.

Included are the same 4 variants as the uniform addon.

Required Addons: TFAR & C-L-F Radios

Screenshots

Changelog

V1.1 - Fixed Error on line 38 "base class not defined"

V1.0 - Initial Release

Edited by Woods825
Added Armaholic & PlayWithSix Links

All of these are super nice, but WOW. I've always been a fan of the traditional M81 Woodland, however I think I might like this even more. Are you planning on adding any other patterns to this pack? I also have a question that is not related to this pack, so instead of making this post off-topic, I sent it to you in a Private Message. It'd be great if you could get back to me, but if you are busy or anything, I completely understand.

Releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
AVERS US4CES Uniforms updated with fixed version

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@avers_us4ces.png

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@avers_us4ces_radios.png

@ Woods825;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

I accidentally deleted a letter before I packed it guys, sorry about that.

MediaFire Link is updated with fixed pbo for the Uniforms.

Hi, it seems like the serverkey and bisign are broken. can anyone confirm this or is it just me? strange thing is I cant even sign the pbo with my key either, so it seems there is some sort of corruption in the pbo??

Woods825,

I want to use these patterns in a mod I am planning. Would that be ok? I wouldnt modify them, just have them as a requirement for the mod (units will wear them)

I have the same Problem as Azer1234 what ever I do it keeps getting rejected.

Tested:

UnPBO it and Pbo it again and sign it.

Sign the first pbo.

Leave it as it is.

Any ideas of why it is so?

I managed to get it signed. depbo's with PBO manager. used latest addon builder to repack the folder into a pbo. used my sign during the packing process

Awesome uniforms!

I'm missing one thing: insignia compatibility

Would it be possible to add it?

Helmets report zero armor in Arsenal. Can't go out without some armor in my helmet :). Any fix?