Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

MRAP MaxxPro Modification - Release

Might have been just bad luck of it going through the windows. Id do some control testing to see if you could narrow it down

It's probably PiP.

What's I've noticed is that it's a hell of a bitch to turn, very slow, I'm not sure how it is IRL but it's a pain to turn.

In real life, the maxpro can absolutly turn on a dime. It has amazing handling, however the only side effect is that it tips very easily if turning sharp over 20MPH.

The vehicles look amazing but because of the bad handling (Arma3 physics not applied correctly?) it makes it useless ingame.

If the handling would be addressed, this would be a very good vehicle addon.

Hi dudes,

First off wicked addon.

One noticed bug / issue:

When dismounting from rear seats when the door has been opened, units seems to get stuck floating in the middle of the hold in the rear.

Driver has to slowly nudge forward to push the unit out. Something is just off causing the unit to clip into the body of the vehicle.

Eject/ dismount location(s) from rear seems to be the bug.

The vehicles look amazing but because of the bad handling (Arma3 physics not applied correctly?) it makes it useless ingame.

Indeed. Looks great, but handling is horrible. Sure, it's a big heavy vehicle, but even the HEMTT trucks are more agile than this one.

Hi dudes,

First off wicked addon.

One noticed bug / issue:

When dismounting from rear seats when the door has been opened, units seems to get stuck floating in the middle of the hold in the rear.

Driver has to slowly nudge forward to push the unit out. Something is just off causing the unit to clip into the body of the vehicle.

Eject/ dismount location(s) from rear seems to be the bug.

Yep, same happen to me and my team... came here to report these same exact problems.

1. Not very good handling when driving this amazing vehicle. Probably physics. This vehicle can destroy another car or even make it explode just touching it.

2. When dismounting from rear seats when the door has been opened, units seems to get stuck floating in the middle of the hold in the rear.

Hey, really like the addon so far. One thing that bugs me, however, is that the gunner is not protected by his "shield" at all. Is that a problem on my part or is it something you could fix?

Is anyone using this? Is it still a good addon?

1 hour ago, Mansee said:

Is anyone using this? Is it still a good addon?

Considering this topic hasn't been replied since 2 years ago, I doubt it will work without bugs in 64 bit arma 3.

12 hours ago, hcpookie said:

pretty sure these are in CUP now

Yea, there is some MRAPs in CUP, but my unit are not interested in a big pack like CUP. So if this mod is still usefull it would be great.

But I guess I have to do some testing myself (o:

On 5/2/2017 at 7:01 PM, hcpookie said:

pretty sure these are in CUP now

Nah, RG-31's and I think M1117's are in CUP (unless the guardians are in RHS)

I just contacted that group, and had that pulled down. The link should be dead now. 

8 hours ago, VastGameMaster said:

Just curious, how difficult would it be to update this mod with the new vehicle physics?

How difficult would it be to travel to a new country, learn the language, and assimilate?

4 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

How difficult would it be to travel to a new country, learn the language, and assimilate?

It wouldn't be that hard then.