Sign in to follow this  
Von Quest

[WIP] Von Quest Industries - EOD System

This is great, but good if i could figure out what i am doing wromg as i do not get to UI to disarm?

Edited by [=SFLR=]DK

When approaching the device. You'll get "Investigate IED".

Click your action button/key.

It'll run in the background for a second or two, and say then say in a hint: "Suspicions Package..."

Then you'll get a NEW menu option to Click. "D I S A R M"

That's when you can access the explosive, attempt to solve/decipher, then if brave enough, with sweat trickling down, ...click/cut on the correct wire.

When approaching the device. You'll get "Investigate IED".

Click your action button/key.

It'll run in the background for a second or two, and say then say in a hint: "Suspicions Package..."

Then you'll get a NEW menu option to Click. "D I S A R M"

That's when you can access the explosive, attempt to solve/decipher, then if brave enough, with sweat trickling down, ...click/cut on the correct wire.

ok, so i know i done something wrong as i do not get that action lol, many thanks for the reply, i'll redo every thing and go from there

Did you name something VQI_EOD_1 ?

I have a user-friendlily Modular upgrade for all this that I'll upload soon.

Added Suicide Bombers with user options/settings. Very Cool. :cool:

now that sounds cool, i'm using your test mission, but on that note i do not see any mine/device with that name not checked every one,

so when you say you can only use 1 name i.e VQI_EOD_1? how can the script work when you have to have a minim of 2 device on the map?

Update...

ok so i created my own exercise and got it to work, got the ui up, and failed haha, what got me was the word RUN!

this is nice work, and goes very well with the EOD Suite and SPECTER ARMAMENTS which has a bomb suit and will save your life wait no, i think i just got lucky as the first time i was up very close and the second i was about 1m away and i got FUBAR

Edited by [=SFLR=]DK
updated

NOTICE:

This has been upgraded and absorbed into the full project: SpookWarCom.

This Thread will be Closed soon. Check the NEW page for more details.

Delete any Old/Test Mods, and upgrade to this new Spec-Ops System!

Thank You!