Sign in to follow this  
Holden93

Please BI add a photo mode

It wouldn't be too hard to implement, you already have it for the editor to get camera coordinates but it's missing for normal singleplayer missions.

Arma has great moments and I'm sure many people would love to make screenshots to remember those moments or share them.

why don't you use the steam screenie grabber its already there to use

Because it makes a screen of my point of view and the HUD is not hidden, honestly I don't want to go to the settings, disable it, make the screenshot and enable it again.

having the possibility of doing screenshots like this http://media.moddb.com/images/games/1/15/14853/338497_230716933641711_192181357495269_589583_1933001_o.jpg would be awesome.

You can use the Splendid camera in editor missions, at least.

You can use the Splendid camera in editor missions, at least.

You can use it in regular missions as well as long as you properly script the option.

i actually like this idea. all that would be needed is some type of global HUD toggle key. that would in general be useful too. you could play plain if you want to at any tiem and get the info you need by the press of a button.

If people don't have enough self control to not ruin their own single player experience, to bad for them.

People can barely control what they eat and get fat from it, you think they can avoid using splendid cam to their advantage?

People can barely control what they eat and get fat from it, you think they can avoid using splendid cam to their advantage?

Hahaha. Sadly, I agree.

The HUD switch key sounds good to me, even though I mostly don't see the HUD with my settings.

Yeah, but if we take away their funions, they're just going to pick up a bag of bbq lays. If someone wants to cheat, they're going to do it with or without the splendid cam. For instance, I won't play the SP campaign without an IG loadout editor to give myself the weapons and equipment I actually want to go to battle with.

No amount of axed features in SP is going to keep people from doing as they please.