Sign in to follow this  
Bee8190

Are we at the brink of World War III?

Yes, you have read the title correctly. World's economies are broken so much so that some claim it's simply not doable to repay all the dept. Nor do we need to look too far as to connect the dots to see that something big is happening around the world and see how close we might be to a serious, global catastrophe.

The included links are nothing but samples and you're welcome and even encouraged to do your own research of what is or could be happening. You're also welcome to discuss your own views and opinions and there is no need to slave in links and drive the discussion purely on what the media know or what the media think we should know.

US signals to Russia it is ready to go to war

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2014/05/05/361422/us-signaling-war-to-russia/

Chairman Of Joint Chiefs: US Ready For "Military Response" In Ukraine

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article37927.htm

Russian defense ministry says fighter jets on combat alert in west-Ifax

Routers

RAF Typhoons intercept Russian bomber and fighters

Telegraph

I hope I'm wrong but historians may look back and say this was the start of World War III

Dailymail

Obama bringing world to brink of World War III

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/356576.html

Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets

Routers

Nope.

The so-called debt is just an illusion. The only thing in life of actual value is people, and everyone has plenty in stock. America makes money through war, but I don't think they are willing to fight against a near-peer white-dominant nuclear armed country. If America cares so much about Ukraine why don't they go fix it instead of shaking their cocks at Russia?

Edited by Sakura_Chan

mayby we will, mayby we dont,but sings say we do, and for wat ?money,its a old story! those who have it want more and will gladly destroy for it ,and those that dont have it will fight for those who have it. but more pieces need to be in place for WW3 but like before it can go fast!

Russian "Bear" bombers have been intercepted over the North Sea from as far back as at least 2004. Standard procedure of the Russians to see how NATO reacts to an airborne threat and to let them know they are still there.

I'm not saying some kind of brief flashpoint is impossible but as to a full 3rd World War, is there any reason that the principles of M.A.D don't still hold true? That would surely prevent such a thing.

Russian "Bear" bombers have been intercepted over the North Sea from as far back as at least 2004. Standard procedure of the Russians to see how NATO reacts to an airborne threat and to let them know they are still there.

Yes, they also keep the same strategy in other countries like Finland ( which is neutral-friendly with Russia ).

I think that at this point, and I hope to be right, there is not much interest to start a WW3 neither by Russia, nor by NATO. Even with the latest Putin's aggressive conquests, he is patient enough to capture a territory every 5-6 years ( North of Georgia, Crimea, etc. ).

And only in a few countries there is a notorious military build-up in ( like for instance the one that started WW1 ), specially Russia, China and India.

Concluding, possibilities of a big regional conflict like in the China's Sea? Could be. A full blown WW, don't thing so.

What we "need" is some comet hitting the earth to start a new game ! it's lagging and bugging hard right now ...

I also think that those "bear" flights are to check if NATO planes have got some new radar signatures (new radars or new planes) which would help to identify friend foe in a worst case scenario. Sort of reconnaisance flights.

As for the WW3, we already have one on economical and informational level, and for now it seems there are three blocks fighting against each other: USA, EU, Russia. With China watching it and making profits.

Yes EU fights with USA because all those sanctions that USA wants against Russia would ruin not only Russian, but also european economics. US dont have that much trade agreements with Russia like european countries do. And as it seems USA would like to ruin that agreements and conquer european market (for example by selling shale gas) meanwhile making europe dependant from US. On informational level, well we have that whole espionage thing and US, european and russian propaganda pouring out tons of waste on our heads.

As for going all out war, that wont happen as it most likely will end like Albert Einstein predicted.

What we "need" is some comet hitting the earth to start a new game ! it's lagging and bugging hard right now ...

Or some aliens that we will make sure are hostile (like telling them what we think about their mothers) so that we might unite ourselves against a common foe.

If we win this one we will start however a war about who has the right to inspect the alien craft and dissect all the aliens :)

Edited by negah

I wouldn't say WWIII as much as Cold War II.

Well yeah more like Cold War II, youre right.

I'm not saying some kind of brief flashpoint is impossible but as to a full 3rd World War, is there any reason that the principles of M.A.D don't still hold true? That would surely prevent such a thing.

Well seems that the US is convinced they could win WW III by a preemptive strike . . . so no the principle of M.A.D. is not necessarily hold true anymore.

IMHO the Bankers and the Industrial Military complex are itching for war because they are the ones that gain from it the most.

Watch the American Politicians Senate, Congress . . . the most part of them are warmongers because they do the bidding to their masters. The US and Nato are constantly violating International law.

The propaganda machine is in full swing on both sides and it's up to us to figure out who is lying and who not. You can't trust any politician especially not Americans. They are lying through their teeth every time they open their mouth. Wikileaks cables have proven what American diplomats think about their so called allies.

IMHO WW III will start as soon as our financial system collapses, maybe even before, in order to disguise the people from the financial meltdown. So yeah I think that we have never been so close to WW III since the Cuban missile crisis in the '60's

Well seems that the US is convinced they could win WW III by a preemptive strike . . . so no the principle of M.A.D. is not necessarily hold true anymore.

And you base that on? And don't tell me about the attacks on weak third world countries like Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan or Iraq.

IMHO the Bankers and the Industrial Military complex are itching for war because they are the ones that gain from it the most.

Watch the American Politicians Senate, Congress . . . the most part of them are warmongers because they do the bidding to their masters. The US and Nato are constantly violating International law.

Same can be said about Russian military industry ( you know what is the assault rifle most sold? starts with AK... or the most sold military helicopter... mi8, etc.

That's why Russia has been participating in so many wars lately ( Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine... ).

But there are other big producers of weapons like Sweden, that hasn't been at war for 200 years.

As you can see, to sell arms you don't even have to participate in wars, and if you do only in small controlled scale ( after all its just business ), so nothing to do with world wars ( what company would endanger themselves in a big world war when they can just live for ever with proxy wars ).

World Wars are more about imperialistic desires, the first was because of the European big Empires that couldn't expand more and fight among themselves and the second the Third Reich, Japan and USSR imperialistic expansionism.

Well one thing is certain. If there is a new world war it will be short and violent. The loosing side will use nukes and the world goes to shit. If it comes to WW3 i'll go to croatai asap and hide somewhere in the mountains.

hm.... I just realised if they nuke the world i won't be able to play ArmA anymore :(

Nucliare blast = EMP blast = no more power = no more internet/computer/LP what so ever.....

no way, WW3 is not military classic war, it is economic hit, it is taking other country banking system, corrupting politicians, it is hidden slavery (bank credit - paying loan for 30 years just to buy small flat )

new war is more cruel, it doesn't kill in half second by bullet, it kills people for decades of stress in job, for stress to pay bank loan etc.

noone need military, if you want destroy other country, you bribe their politician, those bribed sell you banking system and citizens pay taxes to new emperor, such thing happened with many post-commie state which now are under German/French/British/Jewish/US boot (banking system ownership),

new war is not tank on street, new war is debt in foreign bank, new war is media promoting to take drugs, to reduce population, new war is media telling "patriotism is bad, don't be bigot, go party, take some drugs, have a party, die before retired" , this kills countries which were lasting for thousand years, than you bribe politicians to take out gun-ownership right, so noone would do revolt, than brainwash in media "all is okay, everyone is happy, let's dance, work harder",

countries are disappearing with flood of migration, locals natives earn less, they have to take bigger credits in banks etc. etc. etc.

i do not believe in any military form of war now, noone need to use tank, you just put down salary and people must take credit in bank to live, so they must work harder, now issue is who collects most of taxes and are those taxes go to some banks abroad etc. etc. etc.

noone need to use tanks, what for ? if you want conquer other land, you give 1 000 000 dollars bribe to their president, prime minister, minister of economy, and you do not need to use 1 jet worthy 30 milion dollars, you used 10% of this sume by bribing "enemy" politician to make decisions, which bring profit to "conqueror" state,

what happened in post-commie countries in 1989-1991 ? most of our property was sold for penny to foreign corporations, by commies and new corrupted gov.

we lost a lot , noone died from bullet, just 60 000 committed suicide and 2.2 milion emigrated because of poverty and unemployment, and now you see on my street Tesco, Lidl, Carefour, Auchan shops , who do not pay taxes in Poland, and all profit goes to Germany as example of my country and WW3

so i do not believe in military operations in EU ground,

military operations are "good" on stone-age Africa or Middle East land , but mostly because people out there, do not have banking system which can be stolen, and they do not want to pay to anyone for land that they have since ages in their family,

military operation is huuuuuuuuuuge money suck, so first there is need to bomb some houses in Africa or Asia, than those houses can be rebuilt when those countries gonna take credit in bank for repairs,

but such form doesn't apply to European ground

war is not needed,

maybe in future with China, because world would want to have job and when all is made by China, than you have no job, when you have no job and money - you are angry,

maybe with Islamists extremists like ISIS who will come to bring Sharia if they would get rid of Israel,

but not with Russia, Russia is big market, for German, for French companies, Russia is customer , noone kills customer, nor customer kill favorite shopkeeper

Edited by vilas

hm.... I just realised if they nuke the world i won't be able to play ArmA anymore :(

Nucliare blast = EMP blast = no more power = no more internet/computer/LP what so ever.....

Yeah that's the first thing we should be concerned about. :rolleyes:

You are really a funny guy.

@ Vilas I agree with most what you've said. IMO WW III will be a result due to the economic destruction of our countries.

military operation is huuuuuuuuuuge money suck,

Not for those who are profiteering from it e.g the banks and the military Industrial complex. Have you ever thought how much profits would increase if Europe (NATO) was about to be dragged into a conflict?

Edited by nettrucker

First one never ended... More like it took a 10-15 year hiatus.

I like when people says that WW3 will be consist of nuclear attacks and similar, armageddon bulls****. :rolleyes: As Vilas said, war is right now - and it is consist of economy, technology and intelligence races. Even if classic battlefield show up - which side will be brave enought to launch a first nuclear missile ? Let me know! Also, there cannot be a "loosing side". Both NATO and Russia are equipped enought to fight for centuries, but the money for such a thing is a problem for both of them as well. Such as armed conflict would be pointless and stupid, bringing us only loose of lives and technology - without possibility of winning for any side.

Not for those who are profiteering from it e.g the banks and the military Industrial complex. Have you ever thought how much profits would increase if Europe (NATO) was about to be dragged into a conflict?

corporations have owners, those owners have families etc.

they do not spit in their own nest,

when you would look at some data like EU donations per capita per average income, you would see that bigger countries get the most , and rest of EU pay for Germany/France/UK (i say about donation per income ratio, not unworthy donation per capita)

so when you are citizen of any like UK, US, Germany, France - you do not have to worry, it is like XIX century, you live in colonial state (cheap labour works for you and your bank/supermarket has non taxed profits abroad),

but when you are citizen of others , you are under risk or you already live in colony,

big corporations of course want to bomb someone, send 1000 tanks, of course, but not on European ground, not on place where their banks are set ,

they can send those tanks to places, where their banks are not built yet (what is funny, Islamic banking system is basing on non-cheating mechanism, so such system is more honest, which in fact brings ... less profit and no market place for corporations)

so if they will be bombing anyone - they gonna bomb:

- countries with raw materials such as gold, oil, rare metals etc. (why Africa is hell on earth ? all mining corporations own Africa and do whatever they want, no government works efficiently )

- countries with competitive bank system (Saddam wanted payment not in USD , Quadafi wanted payment in gold, not in US FED dollar)

if you live there, your head might roll,

if you not live there, you can sleep well,

Edited by vilas

I like when people says that WW3 will be consist of nuclear attacks and similar, armageddon bulls****. :rolleyes: As Vilas said, war is right now - and it is consist of economy, technology and intelligence races. Even if classic battlefield show up - which side will be brave enought to launch a first nuclear missile ? Let me know! Also, there cannot be a "loosing side". Both NATO and Russia are equipped enought to fight for centuries, but the money for such a thing is a problem for both of them as well. Such as armed conflict would be pointless and stupid, bringing us only loose of lives and technology - without possibility of winning for any side.

Cuban Missile Crisis says hi,if that is not enough let's go to the 1983 incident.We had luck is the least we could say,no,in fact we had shitload of luck that we aren't roleplaying Fallout games in real life now because someone named Stanislav Petrov had a brain and didn't simply "followed orders".A Cold War Ep.2 is bad for everyone when both sides are tense and trigger happy.

Another '83 in Cold War conditions have all the ingredients for a perfect storm and I'm not sure if both sides will wait and follow the usual protocol of confirming from multiple sources if a launch took place in a scenario like this.

@nettrucker just trying to lighten the mood ;)

because we all know what will happen if WW 3 breaks out between super powers like russia and america... the only thing i can advise is that if you here there is war coming from either poetin or obama make sure you have a 1 year supply of water (not still water) 1 year worth pf preserved food (something that will last a decade) and the closest Nuclear shelter in youre region. because if you don't knnw that at the moment they push the red button your basiclly allready dead....

I like when people says that WW3 will be consist of nuclear attacks and similar, armageddon bulls****. :rolleyes:

Well, when the WW1 ended with the use of the chemical weapons ( mainly gas in the trenches ). Those weapons deemed horrible and inhuman. At that time everyone thought that there would be no WW2 because it would consist in a lot of chemical attacks and trenches assaults... ( remember that even Hitler himself was a victim of a gas attack while fighting as a corporal ).

But as we humans are "really intelligent", we managed to kill ourselves in a even more massive way without the need of more gas attacks. In fact the only gas used in WW2 was against Gypsies, Homosexuals, political opponents, Jews and etc. in the Extermination Camps...

Conclusion, if there is a WW3 we will probably manage to kill ourselves again with conventional means avoiding NBC weapons. No one wants to be tagged as the awful country that used those immoral illegal means ( in WW2 the US had the excuse that those weapons had never been used before and no one knew the issues at long term ).

That is none sense. No NATO country would allow war in their soil nor a big war that destroy all their costumer base. That's why after WW2 the US expended so much money to help the recovery in most of the world ( specially Europe with the Marshall plans and Japan, to keep having costumers to sell their products ).

The only type of country that would be benefited would be the ones who try to expand their territory annexing others, and after WW2 there has been only two important countries that did that China and Russia ( well in fact Russia did their last military annexation few months ago ).

Edited by MistyRonin
orthography

WW3, at least in the sense of Russia and the US lobbing vast quantities of nuclear weapons at each other will likely never happen.

The powers that be are far too busy ripping us off (while devising new and more efficient ways to rip us off).

They can't do any of that if the world is a radioactive wasteland and they are stuck a kilometer or so under the ground in a bunker.

The threat of WW3 is just another act in the perpetual theatre of distraction.

Edited by BangTail

Yes , I believe we are close to a big war or maybe a third world war.