NikoWZRD

Niko's Uniforms Mega Packs

What about vests? My mission lost all vests after v2 update :P.

Hem...

Vests with these patterns will be released sometime this week

Good release Niko, although I am lacking class lists for these uniforms. ;) I'm missing the vests, looking forward to them.

Haha, sorry. It's a bit daunting to have to write down 260+ classlists at the moment. I'll get those out for you real soon though.

What about vests? My mission lost all vests after v2 update :P.

I'll re-release those likely tomorrow or Friday, just a few more variants I need to get done (basically doing all the same patterns as the uniforms into the vests) for you guys and clean them up before I release them.

Do you guys still want the US IR flags on them or should I just remove them completely and release them as generic vests?

Do you guys still want the US IR flags on them or should I just remove them completely and release them as generic vests?

Always generic if possible (please). :p

WOW! Just checked this out... Megapack! You weren't kidding. Very cool. Gonna have to DL this for the weekend. Looks great!!

Always generic if possible (please). :p

WOW! Just checked this out... Megapack! You weren't kidding. Very cool. Gonna have to DL this for the weekend. Looks great!!

Alrighty. I'll probably leave the admin panel blank then.

Thanks! Let me know what you think. :)

Oh hey, if you guys have any screenshots of you/your group using my uniforms, I'd really like to see them. I'd like to get more in-game screenshots of these.

Like always a very cool uniform collection...!

When you finish the US, will you then start the Russian or something other...?

When you finish the US, will you then start the Russian or something other...?

Guys, when posting, please at the very least, read the previous page...

Vests with these patterns will be released sometime this week, likely in the next few days. Once that's done I'll start working on getting a public release of the RUS uniforms put together, then RUS vests, then the other nations will come shortly after.

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

I've actually got an Italian Vegetato uniform almost done too, would you guys be interested in that?

have you really made the italian army's camo? we are of course interested! we look for the italian camo a lot, but the projects we found are died.

We BDR will support your job for that :D AWESOME!

Edited by bubble50

have you really made the italian army's camo? we are of course interested! we look for the italian camo a lot, but the projects we found are died.

We BDR will support your job for that :D AWESOME!

Haha, awesome! What I'll do for you then is I'll package the Vegetato uniforms & vests into a pbo and PM you it either tonight or tomorrow, for your guys's private use. :)

Haha, awesome! What I'll do for you then is I'll package the Vegetato uniforms & vests into a pbo and PM you it either tonight or tomorrow, for your guys's private use. :)

WOW! I didn't expect a gift like this :)

at this point we're waiting for the helmets like few guys in a room full of beers ahahaha :D

Edited by bubble50

WOW! I didn't expect a gift like this :)

at this point we're waiting for the helmets like few guys in a room full of beers ahahaha :D

Haha, not like girls waiting for the summer sale? ;)

Right now helmets are on hold indefinitely, they may have to wait. But I'll send you the ones I have finished with the Vegetato uniforms. :)

Haha, not like girls waiting for the summer sale? ;)

Right now helmets are on hold indefinitely, they may have to wait. But I'll send you the ones I have finished with the Vegetato uniforms. :)

nono, better the other and very good one way ahahah :)

i'll contact you in pm to ask you a little thing, just to avoid off topic.

I have a question about your MARPAT. I'm not very acquainted in camouflage, but the swatch used for MARPAT looks pretty red, compared to pictures I can see that show it more yellow/brown.

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Made a mockup of what I feel matches what I can find on the web.

http://i.hizliresim.com/bgmE6Z.jpg

Hey NikolaiSergeyev, just wanted to say how much I love this pack. The variety of gear is very impressive. Some of the factions in my MEC mod use a selection of your uniforms (only if the user has your mod present).

Thanks for your work.

I have a question about your MARPAT. I'm not very acquainted in camouflage, but the swatch used for MARPAT looks pretty red, compared to pictures I can see that show it more yellow/brown.

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Made a mockup of what I feel matches what I can find on the web.

http://i.hizliresim.com/bgmE6Z.jpg

Hm, I'll look into that for the next update. Thanks!

Hey NikolaiSergeyev, just wanted to say how much I love this pack. The variety of gear is very impressive. Some of the factions in my MEC mod use a selection of your uniforms (only if the user has your mod present).

Thanks for your work.

Oh, thanks man! You feel free to use whatever you'd like from my mods. Lemme know if you'd like something specific made and I may be able to help you out. :)

Awesome release. Been waiting a long time for the update and you certainly delivered. Appreciate all the hard work.

Fantastic collection you have here! Really excellent quality. I play with a multinational group of Chaps that are from the USA, UK, GER, FIN, and so on. Right now we are using the BIS "Guerilla Apparel" Uniform as our main outfit. I'd love to have them use this and use the straight Coyote, PCU and OD Colors. Would you mind if I depbo'd it to cut down on size and Arsenal clutter to just have a gew main outfits?

Thanks!

I don't want to press you, but could you possibly provide a date when the vests will be released?

Sorry, everyone. I just got a new position at work, so I've been working some ridiculous hours, haven't had much of a chance to work on this.

Here's an initial release of the vests, should cover any missions/units you've made that require the vests:

In lighter news, I've been working with a friend on getting a K6-3, Defender-2 & Lazutchik in-game. It's going pretty well so far, and hopefully we can release it alongside Niko_RUS. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@NikolaiSergeyev;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thanks for the release niko. :) Vests are great! Can I hope to see flat versions of the uniforms in the future? Like an all olive drab, all black, all white uniform and so on. The upper parts of them are already finished. ;) Keep up the good work.

Oh shoot, did I not release that?

Damnit, I have all the solid color uniforms done, I thought I put that out with the USA pack. I'll upload that real soon!

Sneak peek at some stuff for the Ruskie pack!

fcef5458d8.jpg

(Click to Enlarge)