NikoWZRD

Niko's Uniforms Mega Packs

Hey Niko, is there any chance that you could re-upload the vests without the american flag in the center, or possibly include it as a separate download?

I checked throughout the topic and it looks like the subject dropped off around 7 pages or so.

Yeah, I'll upload a "sanitized" version of the vests when I'm done with them. :)

Yeah, I'll upload a "sanitized" version of the vests when I'm done with them. :)

Niko.

I want you to know that I feel complete now.

Niko.

I want you to know that I feel complete now.

Well, I'm just glad I can make you feel that way.

Looking awesome. Any chance of getting an OD top with the Night Desert pants? I think a lot of camos look cool with solid colors like desert/woodland camo mixed in with tan/khaki and OD green.

I really do enjoy these camos! It gave me a great smile on my face. My only question though is that I noticed the uniform that was reskinned (i guess that would be the correct word to use?) is the guerilla apparel. Would it at all be possible to apply these camos to the Nato uniforms (MTP, MTP recon, etc.)? And also any thoughts on adding helmets or other additional gear to match the current uniforms?

Hello NikolaiSergeyev! I've DL'd your uniforms and I've used them quite a bit, interchanged with TFA. And was wondering if I could PM you with some questions of mine about learning how to retexture? I figure I'd ask some of the more experienced retexture creators for some tips and tricks on how to do it.

Man, I ain't gonna ask the stupid question but, I can't wait for the update.

Those errors affecting the current release are getting tiresome. ;)

Oh hey, I kinda completely forgot about this, and kinda assumed everyone else did lol.

I actually have the US pack all done, just have been too busy (re: lazy) to pack it and upload it. I'll go do that now though. :)

Hello NikolaiSergeyev! I've DL'd your uniforms and I've used them quite a bit, interchanged with TFA. And was wondering if I could PM you with some questions of mine about learning how to retexture? I figure I'd ask some of the more experienced retexture creators for some tips and tricks on how to do it.

Of course, feel free to PM me.

Looking awesome. Any chance of getting an OD top with the Night Desert pants? I think a lot of camos look cool with solid colors like desert/woodland camo mixed in with tan/khaki and OD green.

Sure, actually can't believe I forgot to do that, haha. Night Desert is one of my favorites.

I really do enjoy these camos! It gave me a great smile on my face. My only question though is that I noticed the uniform that was reskinned (i guess that would be the correct word to use?) is the guerilla apparel. Would it at all be possible to apply these camos to the Nato uniforms (MTP, MTP recon, etc.)? And also any thoughts on adding helmets or other additional gear to match the current uniforms?

Thanks! Likely not. Doing all these patterns in one uniform took a lot of time, and I'm not really inclined to re-do it all again. Although I'm personally not a fan of the model, there's lots of other packs that use the NATO combats. :)

Helmets are kind of on hold indefinitely, but I've got a pretty large amount of vests in both the NATO plate carrier and AAF body armor styles. Considering doing a few of the older patterns in the CSAT LBV, but I haven't committed to that yet.

Edited by NikolaiSergeyev

Nice work, Kind of similar to Craig's SP and US pack though

Oh hey, I kinda completely forgot about this, and kinda assumed everyone else did lol.

Hell no! People here are just patient and usually don't spam modders too much. ;)

Hell no! People here are just patient and usually don't spam modders too much. ;)

Haha, that's a nice change of pace.

Just having a few issues with the configs for the rolled variants of the uniforms right now, I 100% promise it'll be released sometime tomorrow morning at the latest. :)

So I've been working with a large clan about introducing your modpack as the standard uniforms for everybody. He was for it but made the comment

"Several weeks ago we found several scripting errors in NIKOS USA Uniforms Megapack. They were just mistakes that the author made, so hopefully we can look at this pack in the future when it's been fixed. The scripting mistakes had to do with the icons of the uniforms in the inventory."

Was it the picture icons of the uniforms? Im unsure of what needs to be cleaned up.

(i do also recommend using Voodoo's Gear Pack for helmets as they do match the megapack as well)

Edited by Aeoh

Yeah, the icons are fixed, that was my bad. :(

Glad to see you guys are considering using my uniforms though, your issue will be fixed in tomorrow's update. :)

Finally done. Here we go, v2 of the USA pack:

Downloads:

drive2.png

Google Drive Mirror

listthumb.png

Full List

thumb1.pngthumb2.png

Preview Pictures

ucpthumb.pngogthumb.pngtruckthumb.png

guardthumb.pngstairthumb.pngarma1thumb.png

In-Game Screenshots

By default, this includes both the rolled and unrolled sleeve configs. This results in a whopping 258 uniforms total in your uniform list, which might be too many for your purposes.
If you only want one version of the uniforms, just remove whichever version you don't want.

niko_usa_cfg.pbo - contains only the unrolled sleeves.
niko_usa_r_cfg.pbo - contains only the rolled up sleeves.

niko_usa.pbo - contains the texture & ui files, DON'T DELETE THIS ONE.

Thanks for using my pack! If you have any questions, suggestions, bug reports etc, feel free to PM me on bistudio.

http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?85942-NikolaiSergeyev

Credits & Thanks:
AlexVestin for his Multicam <3
SomerenV for his Camouflage Swatches <3
FP-AIR & BiStudio communites, who helped with playtesting the pack <3

Changelog:
v1 - Initial Release: 45 uniforms and 14 vests!

v2 - 129 uniforms in both rolled and unrolled variants! Vests to come in a separate pbo.

Very nice love all the different combinations, god knows how long that must have taken. really dig the 3C wood and Marpat mixtures.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Outstanding work man!! These look great. I love all the different combinations of blouses and bottoms.

Quick question though - do you have any plans on releasing helmet covers/carriers to match these patterns?

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Very nice love all the different combinations, god knows how long that must have taken. really dig the 3C wood and Marpat mixtures.

Thanks man! :)

I've been working on all these packs since A3 was in Beta, haha. You can expect another few hundred uniforms from different nations from me before I'm all done here.

Outstanding work man!! These look great. I love all the different combinations of blouses and bottoms.

Quick question though - do you have any plans on releasing helmet covers/carriers to match these patterns?

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thanks! Great to see my work is enjoyed. :p

Vests with these patterns will be released sometime this week, likely in the next few days. Once that's done I'll start working on getting a public release of the RUS uniforms put together, then RUS vests, then the other nations will come shortly after.

Thanks you, been waiting for this update for ages, love your work.

Good release Niko, although I am lacking class lists for these uniforms. ;) I'm missing the vests, looking forward to them.

What about vests? My mission lost all vests after v2 update :P.