NikoWZRD

Niko's Uniforms Mega Packs

I have a bunch of the textures done, haven't put them in-game yet. Trying to figure out my config before I add more stuff to it haha.

Yeah :)

I know you are having this trouble, but once your over it, you should put some ukranian camo in the russian pack, or just make it a east Europe pack, it would be cool if you can throw in some Flecktarn or something too.

I am just thinking this way, because it would be well suited to use in a ukraine war scenario.

Mhm. The RUS pack will cover Ukraine camos as well, TTsKO is already finished as well. German fleck and tropentarn are actually already done, I have them in game but they'll be included in the last pack.

Awsome pack you got here, thanks for your work.

Do you plan on making rolled sleeves version of your uniforms ? (which would look incredibly badass).

As for Helmets, and everyone asking for it, i think AlexVestin's ones are the best at the moment.

As for the Night Desert Vest, i think the "Guerilla Smocks could do very well, (U_BG_Guerilla3_1)

Edited by Koj

Niko do you know that guerrilla shirt with the armband? That one would be cool for a ukr camo since you can probably recolor armband.

Anyway I look forward to using the rus ones alongside RHS for ukraine scenario.

Finally fixed the icons! Was missing the / at the beginning of the directory. :/

Awsome pack you got here, thanks for your work.

Do you plan on making rolled sleeves version of your uniforms ? (which would look incredibly badass).

As for Helmets, and everyone asking for it, i think AlexVestin's ones are the best at the moment.

As for the Night Desert Vest, i think the "Guerilla Smocks could do very well, (U_BG_Guerilla3_1)

I was contemplating whether or not to include rolled sleeves version, but I thought that 90+ uniforms would be too much. Might clutter the menus too much..

Helmets are being worked on right now, aiming for a release by this weekend. :)

I would gladly use the one with rolled sleeves. Up to you if you wanna make them maybe throw them up as an additional download. They are the closest looking to the real deal in terms of color I've seen. Especially the woodland MARPAT.

If you already did Ukraine uniforms or camo or whatever, I suggest doing those all in rolled sleeves, since ukraine is warmer then most places in russia, and alot of ukro soldiers are going arond with em rolled up, the russian "milita" too

I'll include a seperate config with the next version to use the rolled up uniforms if you guys would like.

@all

if you want a rolled sleeves version ìs very simple put in editor a model with rolled sleeves and use this setObjectTexture [0, "\yourepbodirectory\data\yourtexture_co.paa"];

I'll include a seperate config with the next version to use the rolled up uniforms if you guys would like.

Thanks!

Absolutely can't wait for the next version Nikos. Especially if you're adding helmets. Which model are the textures gonna be on?

Absolutely can't wait for the next version Nikos. Especially if you're adding helmets. Which model are the textures gonna be on?

Doing all the patterns on the MICH cover model right now, might do up the ECH in some painted variants of the camos too.

Are you also the Tinter on FP by chance? :)

Looking forward to the release :)

I'll try not to keep you waiting for too long, haha. Cuel wanted to add it to the server for you GGD guys, but I told him to wait until I get the helmets in there.

Your work Is amazing man, Are you planning on doing some hats such boonies with these camo's? To have some of those would damn near complete this mod for me and my group, Sorry If that has been asked before.

Keep up the excellent work!

Edited by rex457

Your work Is amazing man, Are you planning on doing some hats such boonies with these camo's? To have some of those would damn near complete this mod for me and my group, Sorry If that has been asked before.

Keep up the excellent work!

I was contemplating doing the boonies, but I'm not very fond of the model BI made for them. However, if there's enough demand for hats, I can do them.

Are you also the Tinter on FP by chance? :)

Sure am, let it be known that once you fix this I'm pestering a certain community manager about adding this to our modpack.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

Reading the rest of your post it looks like I won't have to actually.

Sure am, let it be known that once you fix this I'm pestering a certain community manager about adding this to our modpack.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

Reading the rest of your post it looks like I won't have to actually.

Haha yeah, I talk to Cuel regularly on Steam, he's been pestering me to get it fixed up and done so he can add it to his server.

If you put in boonies too that will complete the mod. I am working on creating custom units with this uniform pack for my server to replace our current units pack. Just figuring out how to do the config work for creating a faction is taking some time. (There is very little documentation on writing the config for creating custom factions.)

If you put in boonies too that will complete the mod. I am working on creating custom units with this uniform pack for my server to replace our current units pack. Just figuring out how to do the config work for creating a faction is taking some time. (There is very little documentation on writing the config for creating custom factions.)

I'll consider adding hats, I have a few baseball hats I have in a different pack I've made that I might include alongside Boonie hats.

If you'd like, I can send you a config I made for a basic custom faction. Includes some groups, vehicles and all that good stuff, you can just rename it and change uniforms/weapons.

Are there many snow maps available in Arma 3? I've got some good US snow camo swatches lying around, but I haven't used them due to the distinct lack of snow in A3.

Edited by NikolaiSergeyev

Are there many snow maps available in Arma 3? I've got some good US snow camo swatches lying around, but I haven't used them due to the distinct lack of snow in A3.

The only ones I can think of are Namalsk & Thirsk.

The only ones I can think of are Namalsk & Thirsk.

You think it'd be worth it to include some snow pattern/winter gear?

I might have thrown it in to complete a collection. Up to you though.

I would love to have that config. I will PM you once i get home.

You think it'd be worth it to include some snow pattern/winter gear?

If you have time to do so : yes, definitely.

Unit addons including winter camo are not that numerous currently - wich can make it difficult to set up a proper military operation on those terrains.

And who knows what kind of maps the modders are working on for us? ;)

If you have time to do so : yes, definitely.

Unit addons including winter camo are not that numerous currently - wich can make it difficult to set up a proper military operation on those terrains.

And who knows what kind of maps the modders are working on for us? ;)

That's true. I'll see if I can get around to including it in the next version. Might not be released as soon as I'd hoped though, being dragged to some music festivals and stuff all weekend.. Expect the release soon ish though!