da12thMonkey

MRT Accessory Functions

Awesome stuff my dude I got it working perfectly. One question though, is it possible to change the default keybindings to lets say leftctrl+v for one of them so that the players that join don't have to change their keybindings and it is set to that for the players default keybind?

Awesome stuff my dude I got it working perfectly. One question though, is it possible to change the default keybindings to lets say leftctrl+v for one of them so that the players that join don't have to change their keybindings and it is set to that for the players default keybind?

Create another addon that requires MRT and runs these in preinit:

["MRT Accessory Functions", "MRT_SwitchItemNextClass_R", ["Next rail item state", "Cycles to the next mode available for your rail slot attachment"], {[1,"next"] call MRT_fnc_switchAttachment}, {}, [38, [false, true, false]]] call cba_fnc_addKeybind; //default ctrl + L
["MRT Accessory Functions", "MRT_SwitchItemPrevClass_R", ["Prev rail item state", "Cycles to the previous mode available for your rail slot attachment"], {[1,"prev"] call MRT_fnc_switchAttachment}, {}, [38, [true, false, false]]] call cba_fnc_addKeybind; //default shift + L
["MRT Accessory Functions", "MRT_SwitchItemNextClass_O", ["Next optics state", "Cycles to the next mode available for your optics slot attachment"], {[2,"next"] call MRT_fnc_switchAttachment}, {}, [181, [false, true, false]]] call cba_fnc_addKeybind; //default ctlr + NUM-/
["MRT Accessory Functions", "MRT_SwitchItemPrevClass_O", ["Prev optics state", "Cycles to the previous mode available for your optics slot attachment"], {[2,"prev"] call MRT_fnc_switchAttachment}, {}, [181, [true, false, false]]] call cba_fnc_addKeybind; //default shift + NUM-/

Update DIK codes to match your needs. Documentation is here: https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/wiki/Keybinding

• Like 1

Hello I have a weird problem I don't know if this has happened to anyone else (well not according to google anyway).

When I have this mod installed, the white hot and black hot thermals seem to be swapped. The player model and weapon is unaffected however. so say i equip envg-ii from apex. The thermal vision will now appear to be in black hot instead of white hot except for the player. The nightstalker and tws scopes are also affected (will enter white hot first unlike vanilla).

I've tried uninstalling all mods but this and CBA but problem still persists.

Anyone else encountered this?

Hello I have a weird problem I don't know if this has happened to anyone else (well not according to google anyway).

When I have this mod installed, the white hot and black hot thermals seem to be swapped. The player model and weapon is unaffected however. so say i equip envg-ii from apex. The thermal vision will now appear to be in black hot instead of white hot except for the player. The nightstalker and tws scopes are also affected (will enter white hot first unlike vanilla).

I've tried uninstalling all mods but this and CBA but problem still persists.

Anyone else encountered this?

I can only suggest testing further, with only CBA or without any mods, see if you can replicate the issue. I don't see how this mod could be responsible for it.

I can only suggest testing further, with only CBA or without any mods, see if you can replicate the issue. I don't see how this mod could be responsible for it.

I was able to replicate this a few times with/without mods but CBA and this. In all instances deactivating mrt acc changed behaviour back to vanilla.

please note was.

I decided reload all my mods and test out the SMA gear while awaiting a response only to find it decided to fix itself. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope it stays this way.

Thanks anyway

EDIT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's happened again.

It seems to be very whimsical.

NB this is happen even if only MRT ACC and CBA is installed. deactivating this mod seems to be the only sure way to guarantee vanilla behaviour.

The only way I can use this mod with thermals it seems is to keep restarting and check in the VA. Weird considering none of the mods I have including this one should alter thermal modes. Guess I'm not going to be doing any SF missions with this mod until a fix is available.

Update:

I found out that my thermal problem only affects the arsenal and only the part where you get to shoot the dummies. For some reason normal game-play is unaffected.

*shrugs* At least it works when it counts.

• Like 2

Quick question, is the "Configure Addons" button for keybinds added by CBA or Vanilla Arma? I'd like to bind the "next optic state" to Ctrl + LMB to switch FHQ's magnifiers on and off the vanilla way; However the configuration menu completely ignores my mouse input when assigning a keybind for any mod. I want to know whether to go nag at CBA's dev team or BI. :P

All the backend stuff for the keybinding system is CBA. The item switching function simply hooks in to the CBA system with a few lines of code like

["MRT Accessory Functions", "MRT_SwitchItemNextClass_R", ["Next rail item state", "Cycles to the next mode available for your rail slot attachment"], {[1,"next"] call MRT_fnc_switchAttachment}, {}, [38, [false, true, false]]] call cba_fnc_addKeybind; //default ctrl + L

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

All the backend stuff for the keybinding system is CBA. The item switching function simply hooks in to the CBA system with a few lines of code like

Alright thanks, I'll go talk to the guys from the CBA team and see what they can do.

Please note, that as off today (25/02/17) MRT Accessory Functions has been fully integrated in to Community Base Addon (CBA A3) by Robalo. It is no longer necessary to install and run this separate addon in addition to CBA

It is in a manner that was achieved previously by Robablo's integration of ASDG Joint Rails in to CBA. So the existing MRT AccFnc cfgPatches class and config parameters are included in the CBA v3.2.0 setup, and compatibility should be maintained with addons that used MRT AccFnc previously in a way that allows you to un-install MRT from your collections and modsets and run with the minimal dependencies of CBA alone.

I'll try to find time in the coming weeks to communicate to authors that have integrated past versions of the mod, that they can remove any automated MRT dependency from mods hosted/launched by Steam Workshop and PWS and will only need the CBA 3.2.0 dependency. Or assess the impact of removing MRT from those hosts where it's no longer necessary.

• Like 8