da12thMonkey

MRT Accessory Functions

It could be possible via some sort of keyboard macro'ing that if you could somehow trick Windows into thinking RMB was a keyboard key, but other than that, no, its not possible.

Yea that's what I'm saying Malcom86 I don't understand why I can't bind it to those like I could in Arma2 and Arma3 sights.

Why the M952v is not functional when I switch to it between AN/PEQ-15 in RHS?

Ask in the RHS Thread. To my knowledge RHS use a similar feature to this, but its not this addon they use.

Yea that's what I'm saying Malcom86 I don't understand why I can't bind it to those like I could in Arma2 and Arma3 sights.

The old method of representing magnifier sights just switches your scope view between a 3D close range sight and a 2D magnifier sight, functional but cosmetically ugly. What this does is seamless transition between a 3D magnified optic and a 3D un-magnified optic. The script extender used to do this (CBA) is limited in that it can only recognize keyboard inputs. You're just going to have to deal with it.

If I remember well it just have a different keybind: CTRL + C.

Not sure if you can change that, it would be better to ask in their thread for that. But yes, it's just a similar feature.

Running vanilla RHS, they have their own keybind system for doing it, which utilises the Ctrl+Countermeasures key [Ctrl+C] by default.

Robalo did add MRT compatibility in the ASDG Joint rails config he made for RHS Escalation:

https://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22459/asdg_jr_rhs035_v1.zip

But you have to download and run that addon in parallel to RHS in order for it to work, then you should be able to use the MRT keybinds in addition to the RHS ones.

As I said, RHS alone isn't compatible, and if it doesn't work with the config I guess it's something you need to discuss with Robalo in the ASDG JR thread.

Running vanilla RHS, they have their own keybind system for doing it, which utilises the Ctrl+Countermeasures key [Ctrl+C] by default.

Robalo did add MRT compatibility in the ASDG Joint rails config he made for RHS Escalation:

https://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22459/asdg_jr_rhs035_v1.zip

But you have to download and run that addon in parallel to RHS in order for it to work, then you should be able to use the MRT keybinds in addition to the RHS ones.

As I said, RHS alone isn't compatible, and if it doesn't work with the config I guess it's something you need to discuss with Robalo in the ASDG JR thread.

Thanks for your help!

sorry 4 intromission...da12thMonkey!

are you gonna add mrt config for RH accessory pack?

like change from 2d to 3d optic (acog!)...it should be great im my opinion!!

sorry 4 intromission...da12thMonkey!

are you gonna add mrt config for RH accessory pack?

like change from 2d to 3d optic (acog!)...it should be great im my opinion!!

Robalo made a custom ASDG JR config for RHS that adds MRT functions to their PEQ-15/Flashlight attachment and the reticle switching for the Kobra, but AFAIK it doesn't add anything like that for the ACOGs or ELCAN

If I can find time over the next couple of days I'll think about making a small additional config that allows switching the M145 and M150 between their 2D and PiP counterparts, that can run in parallel to Robablo's config (unless someone else wants to do it), since it does seem like a reasonably good idea.

It's a great idea, you should ask Robert to set it up in his configs.

yes...it can resolve the problem of the track_ir that make really hard to aim,

I used Tmr 4 some time but was broken with one of the arma updates and it seems no loger updated...

i 'll ask but someone have to script that cfg because i cant

I've updated the addon to v1.20, so that it uses the new Keybinding API from upcoming versions of CBA. This is currently available for people using/testing the PRE-RELEASE Developer Build of CBA_A3 v1.20.50327 in conjuction with the Arma 3 Dev/RC branch.

If you're not running the Arma 3 Dev/RC branch and Pre-Release CBA, you don't need this update yet. However it will be necessary to update MRT to v1.20 after the full release of CBA 1.20, which the CBA devs anticipate will happen shortly after Arma 3 v.1.42 arrives on the main branch with the Marksmen DLC content (scheduled for April 8th).

Version 1.2 (April 04 2015) - requires CBA_A3 v1.20.50327

Download Mirror 1 - @Dropbox

I'll push the update to PWS and other hosting mirrors after Marksmen and CBA are released properly ~ 08/04/2015

If you're already running the dev/RC Branch of Arma 3 with the Marksmen DLC content, you might also be interested in trying a little MRT config addon that Robablo made. It allows switching between all of the 4 new reticle variants for the ACO sights and the 2 reticles for the Holo sights that were included as part of the Marksmen update.

http://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22591/asdg_jr_mrt_aco_dev150323.zip

Requires ASDG JR + MRT + CBA. JR is needed because it adds 6 new hidden optic classes

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Thank you for the updated mirrors everybody!

Hopefully now it's "safe" for the general public, since Marksmen is out and you're all hosting the Pre-RC6 build of CBA to go along with it. Barring user-error, players can now find a correct version of the required addons wherever they go to get their update, then get RC6-proper when it comes. :)

Ed:- CBA A3 RC6 is out now.

Downloads:

Version 1.2 (April 04 2015) - updated for CBA_A3 v1.1.20.150408 RC6 compatibility

Download Mirror 1 - @Dropbox

Download Mirror 2 - @Arma3.de

Download Mirror 3 - @play withSix

Download Mirror 4 - @Armaholic

The lists in the OP have been updated too.

Edited by da12thMonkey

Is ASDG_lightSwitch a redundant or maybe even a harmful addon to be run with MRT? I'm not really able to express my question properly here i don't believe. Does MRT and asdglightswitch do the same thing??

Lightswitch is obsolete. Use this one instead.

I'm having some serious issues getting this to work. I have the latest CBA and the latest MRT installed and I'm attempting to use MRT with pretty much all of the big name optics/weapons mods. (ASDG, RH Accessories, SMA, etc..) I found the location for binding the rail and optic functions in the config menu, and have attempted to use the default and custom bindings but nothing happens. No click, no change in function or movement of any magnifiers. I have several other mods, but the only script heavy one I have is TMR_CSO and I don't think that would interfere.

I'm having some serious issues getting this to work. I have the latest CBA and the latest MRT installed and I'm attempting to use MRT with pretty much all of the big name optics/weapons mods. (ASDG, RH Accessories, SMA, etc..) I found the location for binding the rail and optic functions in the config menu, and have attempted to use the default and custom bindings but nothing happens. No click, no change in function or movement of any magnifiers. I have several other mods, but the only script heavy one I have is TMR_CSO and I don't think that would interfere.

Do those particular addons support MRT Functions? This particular addon doesn't add switching functionality unless the config for the addons in question are coded to allow it.

To add to Jackal326... I use the latest CBA and after last night I had no issue switching between a CompM2 and the Magnifier combo that I did for somebody, it worked slicker than snot on a doorknob.

As I understand it, the optics included in the SMA Weapons mod, and the latest FHQ Accessories mod in their latest builds should support MRT function. I have both of these and still can't manipulate optics or accessories.