Hey i can't seem to get this to come up with default key. Anyway you can update to use "CBA_fnc_registerKeybind". I know i can probably just change it in the config but haven't had a chance to play with that yet and i always forget the key codes (which i can look up worst case). Thanks!

Is anybody using this and MCC?Im trying to confirm that MCC is making HC markers invisible with this mod.

you can update to use "CBA_fnc_registerKeybind".

I didn't even know this was possible, thanks for the tip. I just tested it and it seems to work fine. This will be in the next update.

Drongo as a suggestion for he next update if there will be one:

[] spawn {

while{not isnull unitname} do {"Marker_unitname" setmarkerpos getpos unitname; sleep 0.5;};

};

As part of the mod.

I doubt im the only one having the issue not being able to see HC markers,but this script could allow users to assign their own in game custom markers for units,and useful for those who cannot see default HC icons.

If this is unimplimentable or youve no interest to do something like this,i thought id just leave this here for anyone having the same issue as me as a workaround.

How to:

1.Place above script into init.sqf

2.In units name,give unit name

3.Place visible marker,name it "Marker_unitname"

4.In marker text box,enter the name you want displayed when the units on map.

The marker should follow the unit its assigned to,and update every 0.5 seconds.

The new UI is great, very tidy indeed.

@Redarmy

I had the no-markers problem when I was a client in MP. Maybe HC only supports one commander for a side? Maybe it is a synching issue? Anyway, I am thinking of adding a "force markers" button in the next update.

Feel guilty Ive been enjoying this immensely for a while and never thanked you. The addition of "Infantry by the forest/building" etc is really a nice touch. Is it possible to actually name buildings off of the different templates ie Red Roof, and what about elevated enemies that are upstairs or the like (yes now Im just getting greedy)

:)

Say I have 9 units under my command, will it be possible to select all units on the map by say shift dragging over the units and then giving them a move command for example, so they all move at once? It would be cool if you could just shift click over a group and order them at once.

This is not currently possible with the DCE code, but it is possible to select multiple groups and issue orders to them through high command.

Edit!

Worked it out.

Player as commander takes command (hit left windows key and select command)

In map view right click the commander first (as in you) then simply right click the squads you want to move and press space to move them simultaneously.

So in map view as long as you right click the commander first you can then move groups simultaneously by right clicking over whichever units/squads you choose.

Edited by Dav

Just a heads up I'm using currently withThirsk Island and the coords being called out for enemy contact are nonexistent. The coordinates called out for fallen comrades work perfectly for some strange reason.

There is a 1-2 second delay before the menu opens up, is that normal?

RPT report

I get this when I open DCE. I seem to get this once per unit in my team

Error in expression <class = _this select 0;
_class = typeOf _object;
_name = "Unknown";
_name = getT>
 Error position: <_object;
_name = "Unknown";
_name = getT>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _object
Error in expression <= [_rank,_firstNameText,_secondNameText,_displayName,_damage];
_out>
 Error position: <_displayName,_damage];
_out>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _displayname
Error in expression <mat["%1 %2: %3 %4 %5",_rank,_secondName,_displayName,_vehicle,_vehiclePosition];>
 Error position: <_displayName,_vehicle,_vehiclePosition];>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _displayname

Hey guys. I am flat out with work at the moment and have zero drive for modding. I have updated versions on my HDD but can't be bothered testing and documenting them for release at the moment.

@Froggyluv

Noted.

@zafjr

Yes, for technical reasons that is necessary.

@stlassen

Not sure about that. Are you using BIS or modded units?

@stlassen

Not sure about that. Are you using BIS or modded units?

They are BIS units. There may be some modded weapons/equipment on a few of the units.

I see it in WLA (Whole Lotta Altis). I will try to do other tests in the editor, see if I can reproduce it.

---------- Post added at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 ----------

Doing some tests in the editor and so far I can't reproduce it. I wonder if it is something unique to WLA and it's way of spawning units. I'll have to dive deeper into that.

I did, however, get an other error in the tests.

I opened the editor, VR world, and placed a BLUFOR Rifle Squad and Fire Squad and linked them all to the player.

I then previewed and opened DCE.

I then pressed "Pop smoke" and this came:

Error in expression <de == "PopSmoke") exitWith {_group call dce_fnc_PopSmoke};

if (_code == "Behavi>
 Error position: <dce_fnc_PopSmoke};

if (_code == "Behavi>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: dce_fnc_popsmoke
File DCE\Scripts\Squad\Buttons.sqf, line 19

Also I can open several instances of DCE.

First post updated with version 013. Changes:

• Removed use of userconfig to set key, now uses the CBA system (this may have been implemented in an earlier release)
  • Replaced all squad menu text with icons
  • Added shortcuts for Drongo's Artillery and Drongo's Air Support to the squad menu
  • Removed some extraneous quick-action buttons (Aware, Hide, Take Cover)
  • Added a suppress button (uses the suppress scripting command)
  • Added a target button (not working well yet. Place your crosshair on the target, access the menu and click the button)

DCE_explained.jpg

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

hi drongo,

"Place a [DCE] Enable Command module on the map " but i can't find this module where do you hide it ?......

thank's