eggbeast

BAFX and Rangemaster mod packs - released

Range master 3.3 patch released

don't forget 3.2 above if you didnt get it already

FILE

http://server.elite-warriors.co.uk/eggbeast/releases/@Rangemaster_patch_3.3.rar

HOW TO

this is a PATCH for rangemaster 3.2, write over your mod, or get it in full from armaholic or PWS

DETAILS

Improved Eurofighter Typhoon by hcpookie (tweaks by eggbeast)

- fixed 1 missing magazine

- fixed broken rangemaster bomblauncher inheritance that affected all aircraft

- added GPS/INS targeting by Myke
- added CBU eventhandling by wld427/eggbeast
- added ARM targeting scripts by pook
- added RAF radio chatter from BigPickle
- added AGM and CAS versions (with rockets)
- added desert UK versions
- improved realistic engine sounds from crash
- improved envelope - less likely to stall in combat turns
- improved afterburner
- improved magazines so they show up as single number in hud

Updated missilebox by eggbeast and hcpookie - various tweaks:

-- BL755 and RBK500SBDE CBUs function

-- Storm Shadow missile skin

-- AGM84H SLAM-ER model

thanks fox, sorry for all the bother mate

needed to fix a few bits

No need to be sorry at all eggbeast!! You are a dedicated modder and that is what counts :)

sime pics of the Eurofighter in action:

close-up

ef2000_1_zpslnxdfpjm.jpg

launching a brimstone from about 5 clicks

ef2000_brim2_zpssp5novkr.jpg

and another pass

ef2000_brim1_zpsnbutkctb.jpg

Deploying the Turd

ef2000_TRD_zpseosx0bix.jpg

Fast pass with brimstones - note pook awesome flare/chaff burst

ef2000_bomb_zpsmrhwjh8n.jpg

Taking damage from AAA

ef2000_damaged_zpsesd3s37y.jpg

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but when trying to take off (Chernarus, big airfield), the aircraft seem to get "held up" and wont accelerate over a certain speed unless I decel a few times and bring it to a stop, like the wheel break is engaging and disengaging.  Wasn't running any other mods aside from BAFX and rangemaster (just retried again, just running rangemaster, no BAFX, still same issue and on both Chernarus and Utes), so there shouldnt be anything conflicting.  If you start directly on the runway and take right off, no issues, but its when I taxi to the runway and then try to take off once I reach the runway, thats when the issue occurs
Also, the MiG-29's and 35's afterburners dont seem to function, unless that's done on purpose.  And for some reason, the MiG-23 and 27 accel insanely fast when afterburner is engaged (about 2x faster than the Su-27 and 30 with afterburners on.  Also dont know if this is done by design).  Mig-23s of all versions (UB, MLD, ML) for CAS, HCAS and EHCAS for CDF have taki skins/insignia.

Sorry for posting bugs, just wanting to help out and give feedback.  This mod is really the main thing that keeps my interest in A2

wheelbrake shortcut is "crouch" which i think is default X and therefore conflicts with many peoples rudder control.

as a result, you must line up plane then stop. then take off without steering.  i can do it fine but it's a bugger if you don't realise whats happening.

the wheelbrake, once engaged will remain ON until your plane speed <20km/h then it turns off.

so if it kicks in you must stop, then fly straight and true to take off. press vehicle turbo (i have this on space but w/e you use) and the burner kicks in and off you go.

I'll look at the Mig29/35 burners. pook made that plane and i haven't really examined it closely apart from enjoying flying it.

I'll also check the skins on CDF

thx man this kind of feedback we don't mind at all,

wheelbrake shortcut is "crouch" which i think is default X and therefore conflicts with many peoples rudder control.

as a result, you must line up plane then stop. then take off without steering.  i can do it fine but it's a bugger if you don't realise whats happening.

the wheelbrake, once engaged will remain ON until your plane speed <20km/h then it turns off.

so if it kicks in you must stop, then fly straight and true to take off. press vehicle turbo (i have this on space but w/e you use) and the burner kicks in and off you go.

Ah, yeah I had a feeling it was due to a mapped key having a double function.  I noticed that when I was messing with one of the tanks and 2 of the keys (Z and C) kept having my guys turn in or turn out.  I'll just have to be more precise with my taxiing

Hello,

I really enjoy the mod, however when I try to lock targets with the helicopters or airplanes it automatically says manual fire instead. Locking is supposed to be the second mouse button and manual fire the " ' " key. Got any ideas what's up with that? Thanks for any help. Love your mod :)

Hello,

I really enjoy the mod, however when I try to lock targets with the helicopters or airplanes it automatically says manual fire instead. Locking is supposed to be the second mouse button and manual fire the " ' " key. Got any ideas what's up with that? Thanks for any help. Love your mod :)

The right mouse button is a switch seat function that they implemented. you will have an option in the scope view to enable a laser and lock onto that and hover it on the enemy's.

yes, in a 2-seat bird, use TAB to lock, as RMB switches you to gunner seat .

you can see this in use in one of my old vids here

Guys, do you have any plans for upgrading Mi-28 (no wreck model, etc.) and making new Mi-24 model (Mi-24VP with GSh-23L) ?

eventually, but the work list we have is SOOOO long already....

this weeks update should include:

- Mig25/31

- Su24

- Mig21

- SAM pack update

• Like 1

Hi,

I was wondering if you could post a readme of the different control bindings your mod uses. In vehicles like cars and trucks Q used to make it drive slowly, with the mod I'm looking behind and to the right. Just a thought.

Wouldn't want to put you to any trouble though.

Q/E use the mirrors mod if its enabled on that vehicle

eggbeast, Thanks for the answer, waiting for new updates. No matter how long you do, the main thing - quality.

If possible, can you publish the worksheet in the near future?

I am very interested in your work since I'm adapting addons for A.C.E.2 and every day I visit forum on the availability of new updates :)

I am very interested in your work since I'm adapting addons for A.C.E.2

not ours I hope

Range master 3.4 patch released

FILE

http://server.elite-warriors.co.uk/eggbeast/releases/Rangemaster_patch3_4.rar

HOW TO

this is a PATCH for rangemaster 3.3, write over your mod, or get it in full from armaholic or PWS

DETAILS

A lot of small changes and some new content by hcpookie and Eggbeast

- NEW Mig25/31 x 6 variants x 7 factions by hcpookie

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184978-mig-25/

- FIXED many small issues in FRL_missilebox (now appears as FRL_missilebox [rockets and AGM missiles], FRL_missilebox_a [AA missiles] and FRL_missilesbox_b [bombs]) including missing rvmats and shadow bugs, tweaks to textures and exhaust flames and minor adjustments to models

- ADDED IRIS-T, Stormshadow, Mica-RF, R23 Apex, R40 Acrid missiles

- FIXED drogue chute and shell fx on Typhoon

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184790-ef-2000-community-based-aircraft/

- ADDED new Radar Warning Sounds to many aircraft
- FIXED small issues in sam pack and CRAM
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176187-pook-sam-pack-v10/

Mig-25 screenshots

MIG251_zpsyodshxqd.jpg

MIG252_zpsldyonryn.jpg

MIG253_zpsfhrmluob.jpg

MIG25_cockpit2_zpsgmfgh6yp.jpg

MIG25_cockpit1_zpsnbhyfsqg.jpg

NEXT UP:

- Su24 Fencer

- Mig21 Fishbed

- Su22 Fitter

Forgot to mention I added the Russian "bitching betty" from sounds I found on Youtube.  So accuracy is debatable :)  However only for Mig25/31 at present.  I also cleaned up the texturing a little bit since I made those screenshots.

I can check the accuracy of ru "bitching betty" sometime after 26th when i get my PC fully operational and loaded with ArmAs and the stuff  :lol:

am getting one popup missing model frl_missilebox\frl_r73\frl_r73.p3d

- however i dont think its from the frl_missilebox itself, i think it may be another config referencing the model at the old address

could it be in the pook_sam pack?

the new location is

frl_missilebox_a\frl_r73\frl_r73.p3d

eggbeast, on 21 Oct 2015 - 17:09, said:

am getting one popup missing model frl_missilebox\frl_r73\frl_r73.p3d

- however i dont think its from the frl_missilebox itself, i think it may be another config referencing the model at the old address

could it be in the pook_sam pack?

the new location is

frl_missilebox_a\frl_r73\frl_r73.p3d

Not me, not getting the error.

NOT in pook_SAM pack as the pook_SAM pack is standalone, and doesn't reference any external sources, FRL_ or otherwise.  Well, it does reference the FRL AIM-120, but that's a given.  Nothing has a reference to the R73 / AA-11.

yeah it was eb_armour - the sa19 missile on the tunguska - all fixed!