eggbeast

BAFX and Rangemaster mod packs - released

eventually. we're busy working on unsung mod atm, be back to this later this year.

we will have some updates for A2 versions soon, maybe in a couple of months, after stable bravo version of unsung is out

it's good to swap working on one mod for another - like taking a holiday!

• Like 1

Are you planing to add T-80B/U and BTR-80 variants?

"Su25" - unknown animation source "ABSwitch" - what is this?

hrm must have included that animation somewhere

Hi,

I just downloaded the full 3.8 version and installed it. I had the 3.1 version before with the required addons and everything worked fine. On this 3.8 version I get this error.

""EB Weapons requires addon Core Patch" I made sure I had all the addons listed on the requirements. Do you know what I must be missing?  Thanks

i'll have to test - maybe the corepatch team removed their pbo and added it all into the core game files now.

i haven't been on it for a bit as im working on unsung weapons for A3 (all 150 of them) - nearly done too.

i'll check today and come back with a fix if needed. otherwise it will be you not using the latest update via steam.

I assume this has been asked many times but I failed to find an answer to it. 

If it's BAF extended, I don't understand why BAF dlc is not required. Is there texture limitation or anything without BAF dlc?

arma 2 OA patch includes PMC lite, BAF lite but NOT ACR lite. these are the texture limited content that allow you to play without buying the DLC. 

So the mod does not require BAF as you always haveBAF lite.  I do recommend buying it though, as it's a good pack and often on sale for $3.

Our mod has a listed requirement for ACR lite because it is ONLY available as a separate patch but it requires BOTH arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead, which is why BIS cannot patch the main game with its content, as some people may have only bought one of the games!

Hi again,

Is there any way for me to get the main archive for the full 3.1 install then work up to find how much I can update before I get the Core Patch error, because that one worked  fine and I had deleted the zip file from my computer. I don't have Steam anymore as I have had some bad experiences with it. ( My AV went on a rampage and uninstalled it and all my games because it thought Steam was a virus) Thanks

well you need steam to update the game with corepatch, which is the final build of OA by BIS

if you don't have it perhaps you could make yourself a little pbo called corepatch with  an empty config and add itto the rangemaster\addons folder

that would work

Hmmmm..... I don't have the computer coding savvy to write a pbo. Anybody want to help with the creation of the pbo Eggbeast mentioned here?

"if you don't have it perhaps you could make yourself a little pbo called corepatch with  an empty config and add itto the rangemaster\addons folder

that would work"  Thanks. ( Sorry if I am too noobish)

Sorry for archeology.

I have noticed that version 1.63 of vanilla Arma 2 has the Abrams TUSK loader removed, but during playing with Rangemaster mod, the problem comes back - the loader can't turn in.

Guys, do you plan to work on this and other bugs in the mod?

Hi EggBeast,

I noticed something kinda interesting so I thought I'd mention it. I was goofing around in the editor and set myself as a special forces machine gunner with some ISIS scum as the enemy in Takistan. I set up a decent nest and proceded to start thinning them out. Some flanked me and as they got close I started hearing music in the background. Now I didn't set up the jukebox or the mood music addon so I was curious if you have that in your mod pack so when the enemy gets close I hear music? Thanks.... I have been having trouble duplicating it as the AI behaves differently each time  

On 7/30/2014 at 2:32 PM, eggbeast said:

SACLOS type missiles have a laser homing option so you can target bunkers

what about atgms's launchers malyutka-fagot-kunkurs they always aim to the ground can't keep them on target-not only here but in other mods.

we stopped work on this mod over a year ago

im having issues with the mi-28, when is piloted by ai, sometimes starts to spin like crazy and finally crash into the ground, without even being hit by the enemy