eggbeast

BAFX and Rangemaster mod packs - released

I'm confused, the Armaholic front page says this is an ARMA 3 mod, is it compatible with ARMA 3 or is the website incorrect?

News / Operation Arrowhead / Mods and Addons

Maybe I am overlooking something but as far as I can tell it is added to the correct section on Armaholic.com

Scratch that, you were right. I was checking a different page (earlier version). I have fixed the wrong category now :)

thanks guys

a few muck-ups noted already

the ship spawns multiple air defences overlapping in MP - thought we had that fixed dang!

the CRAM aiming is boned (not pooks latest version)

some of the proxies and racks are messed up on the F35 and Tornado

the tornado has some missing wing selections that don't fold properly

the tornado envelope and sensitivity/handling that i fixed got overwritten with old values so it handles like crap

all will be fixed in a new patch due end of week, with pooks 1.5 sam pack included.

one of them has the guy hanging out the side right? ive fixed that

or do you mean the vertical drift of the weapons? that is also fixed, but in next patch

specifics pls!

Edited by eggbeast

Never mind. Thank you for your great mod :D

Edited by OnFire

what was it then? another mod? im intrigued

Not sure if this is a rangemaster issue or a SAM issue, but I can't seem to pan the CRAM and fire in a different direction. The gun physically moves, but the rounds just shoot straight ahead of the HEMMT. Doesn't matter if I'm in the commander or gunner seat and using optics mode or not.

yeah i saw that - planning to fix it this week

a few muck-ups noted already

the CRAM aiming is boned (not pooks latest version)

all will be fixed in a new patch due end of week, with pooks 1.5 sam pack included.

so far:

- fixed GR4 handling, proxies, and wings parts

- fixed 2-seater planes ARM and GPS targeting added for WSO as well as pilot

- fixed F35 brimstone racks

- fixed missing laserlock=1 on gbu38/54's

- fixed BTR40 floating weapon

- fixed F111 afterburner trail position

- added MQ9 strike variant with 6x brimstones

main things we're working on atm:

- rearm script for all aircraft - as a module, rather than mission-side, with 7-10 loadouts per aircraft

- UAV module for new MQ9 fleet - this will hopefully be in for mof a backpack that deploys to a prone station that allows you to select the weapons on your incoming UAV

- resources module - so refuel cans, knives, bayonets, rifle butts all work without mission-side code

- pooks developing loitering laser and ARM munitions like SADARM and ALARM, also applies to the opfor D20 gun

- new F16C

- expanded Tyrian faction vehicles

- von knudenberg is gradually delivering models of exceptional quality to the team. currently on his to do list:

--- M59 rifle with grenade

--- OSV96 sniper rifle

--- Enfield jungle carbine

--- more female fighters

peshmerga_zpsbin8ypyk.jpg

--- GUV gunpods

GunPodsWIP_zps0346e6fa.jpg

--- FN 9mm (browning) pistol

FN-HP_zps605d8e49.jpg

--- chieftain tank by Brooks

chieftain_base_wip_2_zps5012067b.jpg

--- GAU19

GAU-19_WIP_3_zps9c7514fc.jpg

Edited by eggbeast

That Cheiftan and those gunpods....pure sechs !!!

the other stuff is cool to :p

Look great. The females are from the CWR2 mod ? If so I think I have them already.

Rest look great too.

well the Tyrian ladies were very kindly made by von knudenberg based on my design requirements. i think his CWR females are russians/european. not sure if he also added tyrians to CWR?

Different ladies, different motives to take up arms. :)

They do share (some) similarities as that Tyrian fighter up there^ and one of the CWR² ladies are based on the same A2 model.

RELEASED: another patch: v3.0!

FILE

http://server.elite-warriors.co.uk/eggbeast/releases/@Rangemaster3_0_patch.rar

USAGE:

PATCH your @rangemaster/addons folder with the pbos in this patch rar

DETAILS

- added f111 sounds to tornado - much better

- fixed tornado handling, proxy order and wings parts not folding

- fixed F35 brimstone racks - check out BAFX AGM version!

- fixed f111 afterburner position

- fixed ARM scripts in russian planes - Kh31 / KH25 ARM's now work properly targeting Blufor radars from 10km

- fixed 2-seater planes ARM and GPS targeting added for WSO as well as pilot

- fixed GBU38 and GBU54 locking

- fixed CRAM (temp fix til new sam pack)

- (hopefully) fixed ship weapons and scripts in MP

Also

- added 3 more roles to multi role rearming - SEAD, LGB and BMB classes (mission-side only until the module is done - very soon)

Demo mission updated:

FILE:

http://server.elite-warriors.co.uk/eggbeast/missions/CO_22_EvolutionV2UK.mis_gulfofaqaba.pbo

- added GR4 and F111 to airfield

- added variety of new Tyrian statics, units and vehicles to spawn arrays

- new LHD functions

- new rearm functions for 7 roles on each aircraft (beware using the script on helis with doorguns - they are a WIP)

so next up:

- pook sam pack 1.5

- rearm module

- F16

- UAV module

- more tyrian vehicles/skins

- new kit from von knudenberg

- fix and improve all artillery

Good news! I'm uploading the pook_SAM pack update now! Should be done in about 15 minutes...

upload complete! :D

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?186417-pook_SAM-Pack-v1-0/page17

SAM Pack new goodies:

- FIX: “KILLED†cleanup script was not removing gunner units for USMC, US factions.

- FIX: Site radars’ “KILLED†scripts not resetting to allow additional site spawns.

- FIX: PENDING: Some ARM missiles’ flight models are being researched for more realistic performance.

- IMPROVED: ARM missile script detection will now automatically fire the currently selected weapon is an AR missile. This change was implemented to avoid loss of target at longer distances due to game engine view distance limitations.

- IMPROVED: ARM missile scripts will create a target marker at the SAM/AAA site.

- IMPROVED: SON-50 / S60 AAA site employs new height tracking; experimental

- NEW: ALARM loiter mode. Uses the “ARM-Indirect Fire Mode†action to fire loiter mode.

Yes, ALARM loiter mode. In-game effective range of about 25km (real life 50km) ...Enjoy :)

The biggest fix in the update for the SAM Pack is the new functionality to address the loss of target lock at longer ranges, due to the game's view distance. The selection of an ARM missile and use of the ELS will now automatically fire at the target. This fixes the "loss" of the target issues that forced you to fly closer.

Everything in the pook_SAM part of the release was extensively tested, but I'm certain someone will find a problem... let's hope not :)

Edited by hcpookie

Could you please make this mod compatible with Mando Missiles?

I doubt very seriously it would function with Mando since there is so much this mod does that would overwrite other mods. Is there a specific function/feature in Mando that you have in mind?