eggbeast

BAFX and Rangemaster mod packs - released

thanks man! the team appreciates it!

re the BAFX_Chieftain.pbo - you should delete this as it has no texture and pops errors. i forgot it was in the rar file

it will be finished soon and we will release it properly then.

Hi Guys!

Great pack and great addons. :)

One question: How can I place in the editor the missile box items? (rockets, bombs, etc.) In the same way I saw in the "Missilebox sohwcase" video. Thx! :)

they were configged specially by myke for that vid

i haven't carried through the configs to the mod

btw, i dunno if anyone needs this, but here is a little script suite i put together for my missions, to manage the spawning of vehicles with more than one turret, as many of our vehicles have more than one, and createvehicle does not fill the turrets, and the BIS_fnc for creating a filledvehicle was exhibiting some odd behaviours when trying to manage the bodies and waypoints etc after spawning and getting the returnarray from it.

This script gives an idea how to spawn the vehicles, add a gunner to every turret, add a driver and commander, count up the transportsoldier slots and add a random number of cargo soldiers (good for APC's and ride-on tanks) and then set eventhandlers to all to bury them when they're dead, and delete the groups when they are empty. it also uses typicalcargo as the source for the units to spawn and put inside the vehicles, and we manage that carefully in the mod, so you get a good sample of potential soldiers per faction.

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/@@aturrets.utes.rar

it may be useful.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

i should add

- the dingo M2 will have an M2 model in next version

- the dingo mg3 now has a proper mg3 ROF and mag size and sound - BIS had given it a 100 round M240 config

- there are a few other vehicles awaiting models for their weapons that are already configged on - like the afasanev 50cal in the nose of the mi17, or the gau19 on the SUV

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

we will gradually get there!

Thanks for the update. This is the best mod going. A couple of things, though, the new Bo105 for the Tak Army shows up under "Fixed Wing" instead of "Helicopter." This may be true of other OPFOR factions, too. The BLUFOR is listed right. Also, the CRRC from the USMC has disappeared following installation of this mod (and, therefore, the Nimitz launch feature won't work -- which is a shame since I play many missions as SEALs infiltrating by sea). Still, this mod keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for the aircraft rearm module! Thanks!

ok thanks for confirming that crrc issue i forgot all about it - will check tomorrow

and the bo105 class etc

ok i don't normally ask for bug reports, unless they are game breakers, but we are kinda quiet atm, and only working on a few projects, so are there any issues with the mod so far that you would like to bring to the devs attention?

CRRC will be sorted next update

BO105 vec class is fixed

BTR40 driver flap does not animate up except in driverview

left gunner02 in S60 is unshootable

missing guns on various aircraft - like the mi8 A12.5, GUV pod etc we know about as they're WIP

T55 gunner sometimes elevating above turret

throw em in guys please...

Eggbeast, thank you and other authors for your great work!

Looks like I'm quite in time with my bug report) Of course only partial, the mod is very big and I'll try to add more next time)

Pook SAM pack

- 96K6 "Pantsir S1" - commander's projector always shines even when engine off and no crew (seen at night) (maybe add 4th projector like in BIS BMP-3 (for gunner)?)

- 9K331 "Tor-M1" - destroyed model is a dozen centimeters above the ground and also some strange geometric figures can be seen under the destroyed model;

- 9K37/9K317 "Buk-M1" - both model and destroyed model are a dozen centimeters above the ground; you can walk through the destroyed model; no engine exhaust;

- C-RAM/NASAMS - rear lights dissapear if you walk 50m away from the vehicle (HEMTT problem); no radar(!).

Pook SCUD

- no sounds for "erect launcher" process (preparation) and missile launch.

Rangemaster

- Mig-23/27 - variable geometry wings based on flaps positon; engine off sound; wrong wreck (Su-25); no afterburner effects; afterburner too powerful; maybe add custom engine sound?;

- Mig-29/35 - no afterburner/no afterburner effects; instruments in cockpit don't work/no red lighting for instruments at night; wrong wreck (Su-34);

- Su-27/30 - afterburner needs more power; instruments always shine red at night (not depending on engine turn on/off); wrong wreck (Su-34);

- Mi-28 - cockpit needs a bit finishing;

- common for most Russian/CDF/CHDKZ planes/helis - wrong operational numbers ("345", "789" etc.) and wrong placement of stars/lack of stars. In post USSR world 3 digits in operational numbers are usually used only in experimental machines; all operational aircraft and helicopters ever since USSR have used two digits ("23 blue", "24 red" etc.) (same in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and...I think Chernarus) ). Stars are placed on both sides of both wings and on external side of both tails;

- AV-8B Harrier II - ho headlight lamp.

Pook HEMTT pack

- HEMTT (all models, incl. NASAMS/C-RAM from SAM pack) - rear lights dissapear if you walk away 50m from the vehicle.

Bafx

- Ridgeback PPV -rear/front lights dissapear if you walk 100m away from the vehicle; no editor icon (Mastiff too).

Suggestion

- add F/A-18 E/F Hornet (there are two good models for ARMA 2) for US Navy/Marines.

Good Luck!

Edited by Fulcrum_86

the CRRC from the USMC has disappeared following installation of this mod (and, therefore, the Nimitz launch feature won't work -- which is a shame since I play many missions as SEALs infiltrating by sea).

can you list the mods you are running, as something must be conflicting - we have the CRRC - see below

can you take the mods out one at a time and test until you work out which mod is conflicting, then report it here and i'll look in the mod and see if we can fix the issue so they do not conflict.

crrc1_zps4e0fa6kd.jpg

V24 Update

coming tomorrow

Edited by eggbeast

BAFX v2.4

Rangemaster v2.4

detail later, just wanted to share!

Need a mission to test it all out?

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/CO_22_EvolutionV7UK.isladuala.pbo

details for mission

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181312-CO-OP-22-Evolution-Duala-mods

Edited by eggbeast

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

so hopefully soon i'll do for each of the two mods: a proper readme, intro to the mod, credits, license and classnames list and screenshots all in one pdf (per mod)

can you list the mods you are running, as something must be conflicting - we have the CRRC - see below

can you take the mods out one at a time and test until you work out which mod is conflicting, then report it here and i'll look in the mod and see if we can fix the issue so they do not conflict.

Okay, I'll start experimenting. Thanks for checking this out, and thanks for the mod!

Fantastic mod Eggbeast! Just a quick question, is there a way to disable the additional camo on the vehicles ? The foliage camo.

Thanks,

-Chapman

Hi Guys!

In the CV-22 and MV-22B Ospery the HUD (or the pilot view) is wrong. The HUD does not display anything, it is very disturb.

All F-15E modell is single seat, but in the real F-15E Strike Eagle is a two seater aircraft. The F-15C model is not a bomber or strike aircraft, the USAF this aricraft use only air superiority fighter. There will be two-seater model in the future? (different C (with AA weapons) and E model (with AG weapons))

But the collection is awesome, filling the blank of a package! Great works! Thx! :)

There is no HUD in the MV-22's. That's the panel BIS uses to mask the back side of the gauges.

we will eventually fit a seat to the rear of the F15 yeah, assuming we can find time. i just didnt want to not have that role available for now. any volunteers to add a cockpit or seat PM me.

Fantastic mod Eggbeast! Just a quick question, is there a way to disable the additional camo on the vehicles ? The foliage camo.

Thanks,

-Chapman

how do you mean? you dont want them to use it?

Yeah I find it a bit distracting, especially on some more desert maps. If not, all good. Was looking to see if it was a simple PBO I could remove from the Addon folder.

-Chapman

in time we will have desert bushes and camo nets for the desert versions

they still break up the shape though

if you have control of the vehicle you can action the foliage off

if you spawn the vehicle you can add an init line to it to animate the bushes off

this will countermand the auto init that randomly adds the bushes.

let me know which vehicle it is and i can suggest the correct init line

Edited by eggbeast

Sounds like its embedded in the PBO, no worries Eggbeast. I can live with it, just wondering if it was tied to a PBO that could be dropped out of the Addons folder.

Other than that - mod is fantastic with so many options! Love the Technicals!

-Chapman

hi !

beautiful addons

may i report a bug : all building does not destroy and collaps. that appear only when pook_mim104 addon is present perhaps something with p3d file

gasp