Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

JSRS: DragonFyre -- WIP Thread

Some questions - multiple choice! What do you use, what do you prefer?  

2655 members have voted

1. 1. Some questions - multiple choice! What do you use, what do you prefer?

• I use - Stereo Speakers/Headphones
    • I use - 5.1/7.1 Speakers
    • I prefer - More authentic sound
    • I prefer - More hollywood'ish sound
    • I like - The new progress shown in the videos
    • I like - JSRS2 more, keep it updated
    • It should - Be part of the Contest
    • It should - Not be part of the contest, make it for yourself and the community
    • I want - It now, release it unfinished
    • I want - It finished, take your time and release when its done and perfect

At LSD, Shadow and other intern testers, wait for the next update to get uploaded before you start an mp session or something, ok? The current version has those known issues that would effect the test too much...

LJ

At LSD, Shadow and other intern testers, wait for the next update to get uploaded before you start an mp session or something, ok? The current version has those known issues that would effect the test too much...

LJ

Get your lazy ass on Skype, mofo! :D

LJ

Gotcha, don't worry... Nothing is set up yet. Just trying to corral all the intern testers is all I'm doing atm. I sent you a steam invite: My steam username is IntrepidGamer

Wenn das rauskommt mach ich 3 Kreuze, 2 Salti rückwärts und brech mir dann hoffentlich die Beine dabei, damit ich nicht mehr arbeiten muss für 6 Wochen :)

You know that this is a torture for all who can't heah it yet?

Torture should be over soon (as LordJ mentioned it above)

Wenn das rauskommt mach ich 3 Kreuze, 2 Salti rückwärts und brech mir dann hoffentlich die Beine dabei, damit ich nicht mehr arbeiten muss für 6 Wochen :)

Das ist schön but the prefered Language is English ^^

Hahaha perfect, dude :D

Yeah don't post too much like this guy's, it's enough that I made those people wait so long already. Still fixing a lot of issues same as working on that little workaround for the explosion to be a good solution... Or to be a perfect solution actually as that's the best result currently until the event handlers get integrated...

LJ

Edited by LordJarhead

LJ

Don´t forget me! ;) Also curious to know what kind of workaround you and the team found for the explosions.

Hahaha perfect, dude :D

Yeah don't post too much like this guy's, it's enough that I made those people wait so long already. Still fixing a lot of issues same as working on that little workaround for the explosion to be a good solution... Or to be a perfect solution actually as that's the best result currently until the event handlers get integrated...

LJ

hmmm, so i reckon BIS at some point may integrate it, given the play on words. "Until" instead of "If they get integrated". Though, judging on their priorities at BIS, that could be second quarter or later next year. It's fantastic to hear you've found a work around, can't wait. =D

Sorry, LJ. I have no other way to find the other interns but to post here... :P

Hey LJ, just wondering if you plan on retrofitting your old A2 weapons from 1.5 to be on the same level as DFyre? CUP is a gamechanging addon for the community, but it will be a shame if we have JSRS 1.5 sounds competing with DFyre sounds which have a completely different 'feel' for them? Any info on that?

I wonder if LAxemann's sound refit for upcoming RHS Escalation update will be compatible with DragonFyre. Can imagine DF + Blastcore P + RHS E as a beast gameplay setup :cool:

What I've heard from previous versions of DF was impressive. If DF RC really takes it levels up then doesn't we have a winner in here already?

Waiting patiently because good things are just around the corner. :)

I wonder if LAxemann's sound refit for upcoming RHS Escalation update will be compatible with DragonFyre

Pretty sure it wont. I guess they`ll handle it the old fashion way without scripting for the best performance. But I think we can work something out, like an extra set of configs for the two mods or somewhat.

We`ll see about that.

BTW: Back from my trip, catched a friggin cold. So I'm pretty much beat down right now :P Will try to show some footage later and finish the mod this week.

LJ

Just got Sony Vegas 13 and Hitfilm 3 set up, I so badly want to do some footage of some sort. Can't wait for this to release so I can get crackin'!

Pretty sure it wont. I guess they`ll handle it the old fashion way without scripting for the best performance. But I think we can work something out, like an extra set of configs for the two mods or somewhat.

We`ll see about that.

BTW: Back from my trip, catched a friggin cold. So I'm pretty much beat down right now :P Will try to show some footage later and finish the mod this week.

LJ

It would be glorious thing to do if possible. Can't wait to combine both mods with Blastcore :cool:

BTW: Back from my trip' date=' catched a friggin cold. So I'm pretty much beat down right now :P Will try to show some footage later and finish the mod this week.

[/quote']

Get better soon =] and my body is ready.

First, get well soon. Sec., this could be the best week in arma history. Blastcore Phoenix and JSRS Dragonfyre. nom nom nom

First, get well soon. Sec., this could be the best week in arma history. Blastcore Phoenix and JSRS Dragonfyre. nom nom nom

Hell yeah!

And... as much as I know this community, there will be some fools complain about missing explosion sounds all the time, no matter how often you explain it or warn them before they download, the thread will be flooded with those complains :X

LJ

Hahaha, so true.

But i think they already find some way to solve this problem,now i just want to see the release :dancehead:

Get well soon LJ. I believe yours and a few other mods will be the only thing to look forward to this holiday, as BIS goes on break, there's nothing "official" to keep tabs on. This is the best sound mod, Pheonix is probably the best effects mod... Now we just need someone to come up with some kinda of brilliant use for the new ropes technology as a mod or something. =D