Sign in to follow this  
Baconeo

Independent waypoints for one unit

Hi guys, is there a way to add independent way points to one unit. What I mean by this is lets say that I have a unit - lets say a rifleman - with two way points, one goes to one town and another goes to a different town, triggers determine which way point the rifleman goes to by Blufor forces entering the trigger area. I can do the trigger event but cannot figure out how to do the independent way points if it is even possible?

Thanks!

You could use a switch trigger

Switch - A switch trigger is very useful for "breaking" a group out of a Cycle waypoint loop, or moving the group away from a Hold or Guard waypoint. When the trigger is synchronized with a waypoint, activating the trigger will instantly change the group's current waypoint to the first waypoint after the synchronized one. Note the synchronized waypoint's On Activation block is not executed.

There are multiple ways you could accomplish this. Cuel has given you one option.

Ill point you to this thread for other ideas. Either adding or manipulating waypoints or doing branching as per my post in that thread.