Sign in to follow this  
dr death jm

DM sniper mission

this is s DM in the Dark with some lighting from different sources ,

all players will have a few scopes in there backpacks and a silenced hand gun (sneaking up on players).

walking into barbwire will do damage. lots of hiding places.

missions is best played with 10+ players

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=291738706

You should really put some effort on that.

You should really put some effort on that.

what, are you talking about ? thats a limited comment .... maybe "you need to put some effort" into it?

not trying to be cocky but I wasn't expecting a complaint. if you don't like it don't d load it or play it ...

On that steam page maybe post some screenshots with ingame pictures of the area, units, "bases", scopes and so on

i would never download that missions because it doesnt tell me enough basicly it could be 20 units placed down on a map and nothing to do but look for people

On that steam page maybe post some screenshots with ingame pictures of the area, units, "bases", scopes and so on

i would never download that missions because it doesnt tell me enough basicly it could be 20 units placed down on a map and nothing to do but look for people

ok , now I hear ya, ive fallen to that myself. ill fix it in a few days .... but for now I can tell you everyone spawns in a safe place, its kinda dark but you have some light and also a light tower in the middle, lights up the field pretty well.

theres wooden frames up to hide in , towers , ... its realy just a dm with points and dolled up a bit... scripts are made by CLY I just edited it and added stuff ... but all credits are listed in misson.. but I will fix up the steam thing with in a few days.. or you can test it on my server with friends, ip 67.212.78.133 server name is binarybone's bootcamp. (Linux server)

pm me and ill give you admin pass word if you like.

Edited by Dr Death JM