Thanks for the reply, Jigsor.
Spyder addons is doing the job just fine, but I'll take a look into S. Crowe's Loadout Transfer mod.
As for CAF, I didn't know about that. So, I'm going to stick with Project OpFor then.

hi there jigsor, this might be a long shot but i wanted to ask this, me and my brother have been plaing this insurgency for a long time now and we have had so much fun with this mission that i started to edit this missions by myself to suit our playstyle, but now i wanted to see if it is possible to port over this to other maps using the eden editor?

been trying to port it to maps such as isla abramia and everything works fine except the intel spawn, can't find any intel in any zone and i have no idea how to fix this (btw i'm using the zargabad mission on other maps)

i would love to see if it was possible to get the intel working.

@Theane, Thank you and welcome to the forum.

1. Thats not how I do it but, sure it can be ported with eden editor.  Keep in mind, for best result OpenMe.sqf should be adjusted for patrol types suitable for each zone marker. Ex not good to have a building patrol in zone with no enterable buildings. For intel typically structures over water cause problems and are blacklisted per terrain in INS_definitions.sqf. Anything structure with pier in the name is filtered in function on all maps.
2.To get some feedback from intel placement script and find a possible trouble spot select Debug Mode in lobby parameters and also recommend to edit script scripts/ghst_PutinBuildIntel.sqf
https://github.com/Jigsor/BMR_Insurgency.Altis/blob/5ac94121c35f8f731f6bae6f5b166586e1a812d2/scripts/ghst_PutinBuildIntel.sqf#L48
and temporarily set it to
#define _debug true.
This will print some positional info and warn when object placement failed in .rpt
Worth noting that intel and caches only used markers listed in variable all_eos_mkrs located in INS_definitions.sqf per terrain.. You may be missing a case for your terrain there as well.

3. You may consider adding an entry for your terrain port in server function paint_heli_fnc to apply a cammo skin color suiting the terrain and to differentiate it from enemy chopper.

https://github.com/Jigsor/BMR_Insurgency.Altis/blob/5ac94121c35f8f731f6bae6f5b166586e1a812d2/INSfncs/server/server_fncs.sqf#L106

Edited by Jigsor
updated github code links to v1.49

On 2017-12-15 at 6:37 PM, Jigsor said:

@Theane, Thank you and welcome to the forum.

1. Thats not how I do it but, sure it can be ported with eden editor.  Keep in mind, for best result OpenMe.sqf should be adjusted for patrol types suitable for each zone marker. Ex not good to have a building patrol in zone with no enterable buildings. For intel typically structures over water cause problems and are blacklisted per terrain in INS_definitions.sqf. Anything structure with pier in the name is filtered in function on all maps.
2.To get some feedback from intel placement script and find a possible trouble spot select Debug Mode in lobby parameters and also recommend to edit script scripts/ghst_PutinBuildIntel.sqf
https://github.com/Jigsor/BMR_Insurgency.Altis/blob/master/scripts/ghst_PutinBuildIntel.sqf#L52
and temporarily set it to
#define _debug true.
This will print some positional info and warn when object placement failed in .rpt
Worth noting that intel and caches only used markers listed in variable all_eos_mkrs located in INS_definitions.sqf per terrain.. You may be missing a case for your terrain there as well.

3. You may consider adding an entry for your terrain port in server function paint_heli_fnc to apply a cammo skin suiting the terrain and to differentiate it from enemy chopper.

https://github.com/Jigsor/BMR_Insurgency.Altis/blob/master/INSfncs/server_fncs.sqf#L62

thanks for the post, found out in INS_Definition that when i ported sara map i had to add mske map with the same eos_mkrs and now it actually works. found some issues affected by the zones when a turret spawned inside an apartment but it was all in good fun so we had some good laughter out of it. Everything else works for us now thanks 

How long does it takes to generate all intel on, say, bornholm?

Several times we checked alot of buildings and hasn't found any, feels like there wasn't any intel at all.

Of course as soon as i enable debug there is no problems with locating intel (well, since it marked anyway), and there is alot of it. Well, maybe just bad luck.

Is there any command to dump current intel (or at least scan for it and display number, so we can confirm mission started correctly?)

Ok tested with this:

_intel = 0;
{ 
    if (_x isKindOf "Land_Suitcase_F") then 
    { 
        _intel = _intel + 1; 
    } 
} forEach allMissionObjects "All"; 

diag_log format["intel detected: %1", _intel]; 

...i'm not sure if this should work, but it shows 0 on dedicated server.

I'll try with debug you mentioned in previous post and see if there is anything useful in logs.

Yep. #define _debug true solves problem completely. Takes some time to generate all intel, tho...

Intel detection script works as well. 

I think i'll just leave intel debug on for now since it only posts to server log

Hi all, my apologies as I'm sure this has been brought up before. I'm enjoying the mod greatly, thanks for putting so much time into it. I have a quick question, though. Is there any way to change the AI from the default MK200 wielding generic stuff into Insurgents/Rebels and such? I greatly appreciate any response and wanted to ask since 30 pages would be hard on my eyes to scroll through.

lobby parameters:

:: Compatibility and Factions ::
    10. Opposing Army/Mod Initialization:
        options =
            CSAT - Requirements : None
            AAF - Requirements : None
            AAF and FIA - Requirements : None
            CSAT Pacific - Requirements : Apex Expansion
            CSAT Pacific and Syndikat Apex - Requirements : Apex Expansion
            RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation - Requirements : @RHSAFRF
            RHS Desert Armed Forces of the Russian Federation - Requirements : @RHSAFRF
            RHS GREF Chenarus Ground Forces and Nationalist Troops - Requirements : @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF
            RHS Serbian Armed Forces - Requirements :: @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF
            Leights Islamic State of Takistan/Sahrani and Afghan Militia - Requirements :  @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF; + (@leights_opfor or @Project_OPFOR
            Syrian Arab Army and Islamic State - Requirements :: (@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@ISC)
            CUP Takistan Army and Takistan Militia - Requirements :: @CBA_A3;@cup_units;@cup_weapons;@cup_vehicles
            Massi CSAT Army and Middle East Insurgents - Requirements :: @CBA_A3;@MiddleEastWarfare;@NATO_Rus_Weapons_CBA;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle
            Massi Takistan Army and Takistan Insurgents - Requirements :: @CBA_A3;@MiddleEastWarfare;@NATO_Rus_Weapons_CBA;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle
            Massi Africian Rebel Army and Civilian Rebel supporters - Requirements :: @CBA_A3;@AfricanConflict_mas;@NATO_Rus_Weapons_CBA;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle
            OPTRE Insurrectionists - Requirements :: @CBA_A3;@OPTRE
            IFA3 Desert US Army - Requirements :: @CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps; + (@IFA3_Terrains_LITE;@I44_Terrains@IFA3_LITE;@IFA3_Objects_LITE or @IFA3_AIO_LITE)

New to this mission... How??? ( I know :(  

Anyway I am not sure, but when I dismount a vic and go do some recon. The vic is gone when I get back. Has happened multiple times.

Is this a feature or is something wrong ( not edited mission in any way )

Love this even though not played it properly yet.

Thanks for all you hard work :)

Hello Wilco Charlie,
This vehicles has an abandonment timer wich respawns the vics when it expires. Generally bigger/heavier vics have longer timers Only MHQs do not expire and vehicle reward vehicles do not expire but do not respawn either.  I may increase the timers on next release wich should not be very long now.  Thank You.

Hello,

Love the mod so far, just wondering if there is an easy way to make the US the BLUFOR and the Germans the OPFOR?

First of all, thanks for this aweasome gamemode Jigsor! It's given me great long hours of fun, i know it took YOU long hours to make so thanks for these maps.

Secondly, is there a way i can remove the BTC revive system and apply the Ace Advanced Medical System? I mean i like the mode and all but i'd like more to use the ACE advanced medical system to make it a little bit harder.

Third, and least important of all, is there a way to string vehicles to certain mods? So for example, if i have RHS USAF, when i use BLUFOR the vehicles are from RHS USAF? 

Thanks a lot for the maps and sorry for the inconveniences my questions may cause, thanks Jigsor!

On 3/2/2018 at 12:45 PM, MacTheGoon said:

Hello,

Love the mod so far, just wondering if there is an easy way to make the US the BLUFOR and the Germans the OPFOR?

Unfortunately there is not. What would be the easiest for mission makers would be for the mod creators to offer the alternative sided units like BIS has done for FIA units.  As is stands there are many scripts and instances that are specific to side instructions that would have to be changed in the mission. Basically it would be anew version with completely different script base. This disscusion has been brought up on Iron Front Discord when I resleased first official version supporting IFA. I don't think the creators are inerested in what I suggested but, someone did mention they were working on a mission version port which reversed the sides. Never heard  anything more about it..

On 3/4/2018 at 6:18 PM, Lorflord Denninard said:

First of all, thanks for this aweasome gamemode Jigsor! It's given me great long hours of fun, i know it took YOU long hours to make so thanks for these maps.

Secondly, is there a way i can remove the BTC revive system and apply the Ace Advanced Medical System? I mean i like the mode and all but i'd like more to use the ACE advanced medical system to make it a little bit harder.

Third, and least important of all, is there a way to string vehicles to certain mods? So for example, if i have RHS USAF, when i use BLUFOR the vehicles are from RHS USAF? 

Thanks a lot for the maps and sorry for the inconveniences my questions may cause, thanks Jigsor!

All revive systems can be selected or disabled in lobby options. The new way to customize Ace options is by using cba_settings file that you must create. More info about that on  here.

The only difference from versions which have mods in the mission name are the default lobby options, units, vehicles and equipment placed in the editor. You could swap these out as you see fit. 

Version 1.48 is just about finished. Could use some feedback from ACE servers.

Still one new minor  bug I cannot resolve. Players present at mission start cannot acces UAVs on base until UAVs respawn on dedicated server. This is really no big deal because they are accessible by all JIP players.

Lots of effort has gone into tracking any errors generated by the mission and can say the rpt is error free aside from the usual engine generated spam.  Tons of optimizations, fixes and lots of great new tested features such as progression saving and loading of zone marker completion, with and without headless client,  Admin Panel, Drag/Carry. Non-Owner DLC vehicle gunner/driver bypass The new version is currently on GitHub DevBranch. 
Below is the new changelog:

3/22/2018
BMR_Insurgency_v1.48
Added: Dust Storm script. If left on by admin, it will auto terminate when no players on server or if Random or Real Weather is enabled and it starts to rain.
Added: Admin briefing section with text buttons for Zeus assign and unassign with public or private notice, Global Brighter Nights toggle, Filp Vehicle, High/low speed Dust Storms on-off toggle, local Vehicle Reward and manual mission progression save.
    Admin must login and wait up to 1 minute before panel appears. Panel will remain available until admin goes back to lobby even after logout. (Useful for multiple admins).
Added: Reassigning damage event handlers to AI on locality changed when unassigning Zeus from yourself.
Added: Non owner work around for entering driver and turrets in DLC vehicles.(Currently only affects English A3 versioned owners).
Added: Temporary fix for broken door actions Kunduz.(can be removed if terrain gets updated and fixed)+(Non owner DLC bypass for vehicles not used with Kunduz because inGameUISetEventHandler is not stackable).
Added: Globalization of civilian vehicle textures in Civilian Traffic. (everyone sees the same texture/color now).
Added: Support of custom license plates.(new command currently in Dev Branch).
Added: Saving of grid zone progression persistence system. Can be cleared and disabled by default, enabled and restored or enabled and cleared to start from new by lobby parameter.
Added: Support for JIP of Headless Client incase of kick or crash of Headless Client. Requires HC to be present at mission start, one of the persistence options enabled and mission to be cached into Server and HC. To top off uncaptured zones with enemy, HC can be kicked/will auto rejoin.
Added: Penalty for killing innocent civilians including negative rating to killer of -3500, system chat message of who killed who, global warning marker revealing killer position to all sides for approx. 12 seconds.
Added: Several action translations including Pickup Intel, BTC logistics and BTC Revive and Push etc.
Added: 2 headless Clients supported out of the box by default instead of 1.
Added: HQ side chat message who revived who.
Added: Lobby option for full Arsenal or custom white listed Arsenal. Customizations by class names can be edited in INSfncs\common\fn_BluforVA.sqf and fn_InsurgentVA.sqf. If Whitelisted Arsenal is used then VA Quick Profile and save/load presets will not be available.
Added: Chance clause (1 of 3) suicide bomber spawns on ground if near building not found.
Added: Support for new NH90 heli from FFAA mod as MHQ_3.
Added: Workaround for rare occurrence that players may not be able to see chat messages after respawn.
Added: Units created by Zeus from Independent or East factions will trigger zone occupation by setting their side to the Major Army/Faction's side.
Change: Opfor MHQ switched from medical truck to narmed Quilin. Bluefor MHQ_1 switched to unarmed Prowler. Ownership of Apex DLC is not required to drive Quilin/Prowler for englished version game. This vehicle can be changed to any type.
Change: Increased delay loop for suicide bomber and now bomber can no longer spawn in same building as target.
Change: VA quick profile loadout action list on MHQs extended from 15 to 20 seconds.
Change: Shortening enemy group spawn delay on Capture N Hold objective depending on defender count size and server fps for higher intensity.
Change: Sleek redesigned Y button G.U.I. menu.
Change: Option Environment effects (ambient life + sound) removed from lobby and replaced by button "Ambient Life" in Y menu.
Change: Many code efficiency optimizations including shortening of code, replacement of older script commands/techniques with newer and faster versions, removal of unused code and decreased network traffic. Significant increase of grid sytem performance and speed.
Change: Some reorganization of functions.
Change: TASKMASTER updated to v0.44 and modified with optimizations.
Change: Added new light weight IED system in wich IEDs can be detected with IED detector and uses real IED objects. Old or new sytem Brians200's/Jig IEDs can be selected in lobby. Jig IEDs places IEDs on road and road side and does not depend on markers placed in the editor. The number of IEDs and percentage of fake IEDs can be changed in scripts\JigIEDs.sqf. The placement will always be random. Enable Debug Mode lobby parameter to see IED locations.
Change: "Save Respawn Loadout" action now works without having to load a saved preset from arsenal previously.
Change: Only heli MHQ_3 has Load Cargo action applied instead of all helis for use with Delivery objective.
Change: Added StructureBlacklist, a few more zone markers and relocated some zone markers to reflect Mogadishu terrain update of Dec. 2017.
Change: Removed ability to place/reposition/hide intel with BTC logistics actions.
Change: Only affects ACE_3 moded machines: Disabled ACE Cook Off on Ammo Cache since cache has its own cook off effects and server can issue reward before destroyer wanders off to far to measure. Nearest alive/concious player detection for reward issue increased from 100 to 200 meters from cache./Needs testing feedback.
Change: Op4 MHQ/weapon crate deployment now maintains relative direction and placement spacing as set in editor.
Change: AI recruitment and Heli Extract is denied if player is not in a group lead position registered by group manager.
Change: Increased rewpawn abandonment timer for light and mid weight vehicles.
Fixed: Sniper's bullet cam will no longer activate if planting explosives or throwing grenades and chemlights etc.
Fixed: Enemy AI faction combinations of East mixed with Independent are now grouped with the major faction's side, meaning both factions always trigger zone occupation for AI spawned by EOS.
Fixed: Hold timer discrepancy between players affecting Capture N Hold objective. Everyone's now sees same time on countdown timer.
Fixed: AI recruits are deleted when player disconnects if player's former group leader is not inherited by another player or if group abandoned with no lead player.
Fixed: Vehicle would get stuck under ground if pilot did not release lifted vehicle and died or vehicle released under ground when using BTC's heli vehicle lift.
Fixed: Several MP/dedicated server issues in heli group extraction.
Fixed: Al Rayak had misnamed markers in INS_definitions.sqf array all_eos_mkrs.
Fixed: Some Russian translations.
Fixed: By BIS. Headless Client would crash after 500-800 AI deaths.
Fixed: Hijacked vehicles would delete while occupied by players.
Fixed: Task update notifications did not wait until player was alive.
Fixed: Several legitimate "unknown enum value" errors starting with A3 patch 1.78.
Fixed: Drag, Carry and Load into vehicle for downed players. Finally :)
Fixed: Foot patrols spawned in grids by eos would eventually stop patrolling and wonder off to grid [0,0,0].
Fixed: Copilot could take control of aircraft if pilot restriction was enabled and his class type was not whitelisted.
Fixed: Possible long standing eos script error spam and fps loss on server occurred when headless client present.
Fixed: Moved CAS aircraft traking marker handling to server in case player disconnects before completion and leaves marker behind.
Fixed: Often times BTC Lift HUD toggle and Lift scroll actions in Helis would not appear.
Fixed: Opfor players occasionally receive constant black screen at start until going back to lobby and starting again in multiplayer environment. Needs testing/feedback.
Fixed: Accumulation of empty groups when headless client present.
Fixed: Arsenal actions on respawned MHQs missing for JIP players.
Fixed: Error- Unsupported language English in stringtable.
Fixed: Script error on player providing revive after the end of revive when injured was to far away.
Fixed: Not all visible zone markers were accessible to caches, intel or accounted for ending trigger in Mogadishu.
Fixed: Unexpected behavior occured in BTK punishment when player switched to side "Enemy".
Fixed: After using HuntIR, any other existing display event handlers were deleted.
Fixed: Cut Rope on ATM Halo drop works repeatably and chute will auto open if drop height is altered.
Fixed: Freezing occured when recruited AI HALO.
Fixed: Ai Damage multiplier was applied unnecessarily when no modification (Default) option was selected in lobby.
Fixed: Opfor players could green activated grid zones when Insurgents not present in zones.
Fixed: Errors relating to Opfor player respawn position and changed behavior of "BASE" respawn menu choice. Now it will put player next to MHQ if no blufor players are available to spawn near or clear space not available instead of map center. Previously this only occurred if BTC revive was disabled but MHQ system was enabled.

Edited by Jigsor
Log updated
  • Like 1

Is there any documentation on removing certain aspects of the mission safely or alternatively a barebones variant with just the ai/cache/civ/ied spawning? For the modset running a lot of the features are un-needed and some seem to conflict. (as well as the parameters seeming to break after changing only one setting?). I've looked into it but it's quite complex a system.

10 hours ago, khaosmatical said:

Is there any documentation on removing certain aspects of the mission safely or alternatively a barebones variant with just the ai/cache/civ/ied spawning? For the modset running a lot of the features are un-needed and some seem to conflict. (as well as the parameters seeming to break after changing only one setting?). I've looked into it but it's quite complex a system.

There is no documentation on striping down BMR Insurgency. If there is something specific i may be able to help. As for change of parameters breaking the mission, I am not aware of this and does not happen by my experience and testing. Logs would be useful. By your history you seem to be an IRON Front player and this is probably the version you are talking about. By default all conflicting features should be disabled on that version. New for v1.48 is ability to disable IEDs and Whitelising Virtual Arsenal which requires an edit on your part to allow only Iron Front or weapons or items of your choice in Virtual Arsenal. What else would conflict? Try the new version as I won't support old versions and let me know if I can further assist. This export tool can help you build a custom Arsenal.

Mission pack updated to v1.48

I suppose the most requested and biggest addition is the progression saving feature.

Unfortunately  this does not work across different maps. This was a decision I made as to not clutter the profile namespace with data. All progression is saved to One variable in server +headless client's profile.

If you wish to clear any data saved by the mission into server/headless client profile, simply start the mission with lobby option "Enable Progression Saving and Restoration?" set to "No, clear progression if any is saved". By default its set to clear any existing progress and start saving from new.

To restore,  restart mission with option "Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved".

If using headless client(s) I recommend to enable option "Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved"  just incase headless client crashes (wich by the way does not happen anymore) or so that headless client can JIP.

So why use "Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved" with headless client? Well, if headless clients don't crash its not really necessary but, it can be used to reinforce uncaptured zones. See below.

A neat feature is that saving/restoration does not take into  account number of remaining enemies in uncaptured zone. It simply saves weather the zone has been captured or not.

In BMR insurgency the grid system remembers how many enemies where killed from that zone and when zone reactivates it will only spawn the remaining enemies originating from that zone. It always been this way and this is how the Enemy Occupation System works.

So when restoring from a save all uncaptured zones will be topped off with enemies as if the mission had started from new and previously captured zones cannot be be retaken by Insurgents.

This can be used to rejuvenate/reinforce grid zones that have not been captured but some enemies have been killed origination from these zones if using Headless client while the mission is running. Simply kick the headless clients off. They will auto rejoin and replenish any uncaptured zones. Headless clients can only JIP properly if they were there at mission start to begin with and ofcourse the mission was cached into server and headless clients' MissionCache.

Server hosts and Admins are strongly advised to read the suggestions located in the new interactive Briefing Admin Menu.

Overall the mission runs much better due to lots of optimizations, fixes of any remaining /new errors.

If no breaks due to Tanks DLC then after Tanks DLC release there may be a minor base code update to the extent of adding class names for enemy vehicles and Non Owner DLC vehicle restriction bypass. Most likely not going to be adding new equipment to bases through editor. To much work to reopen each mission through editor with required mods and resaving. There's just to many versions now and no mission helpers. Feel free to do this yourself.

This version addresses any further/lingering issues which remained in the mission..

See first page for downloads and info.

Also, this video might be helpful to some new players or for server admins or even other players to refer new players to.

It covers some of the very basics to help new players get into battle quickly.

It by no means explores all the possibilities or aspects of the mission .

Thanks to Vasily for making this video.

Enjoy.

On 23/03/2018 at 4:54 AM, Jigsor said:

There is no documentation on striping down BMR Insurgency. If there is something specific i may be able to help. As for change of parameters breaking the mission, I am not aware of this and does not happen by my experience and testing. Logs would be useful. By your history you seem to be an IRON Front player and this is probably the version you are talking about. By default all conflicting features should be disabled on that version. New for v1.48 is ability to disable IEDs and Whitelising Virtual Arsenal which requires an edit on your part to allow only Iron Front or weapons or items of your choice in Virtual Arsenal. What else would conflict? Try the new version as I won't support old versions and let me know if I can further assist. This export tool can help you build a custom Arsenal.

Ah no I'm not using it with Iron Front, just an occasional side mod I enjoy playing. Hearing that the ability to whitelist the Arsenal is coming is just fantastic. For the time being there's a lot of features I've just got disabled in the parameters but considering how smooth it's running I don't think stripping out un-needed stuff is neccessary. I'm not sure what was causing the parameter issue but after two tests it appears to be working. The only feature I haven't been able to disable is CAS call ins, would you be able to give me some directions for doing that?

Inside the various performance fixing files are there any that edit viewdistances when inside buildings? I've noticed on Takistan anyway that being on the front porch areas of some of the houses causes most of the outside world to un-render and go blank. Is that the mission or is that a CUP related issue?

Also in regards to Insurgency's arsenal whitelisting do you just fill a box with virtual items via the default 3DEN ability and then export? I'm reading the github link you posted but and still a little unsure.

@khaosmatical

In INS_definitions.sqf changing

INS_W_PlayerJTAC = ["B_T_Recon_TL_F","B_T_Soldier_TL_F","B_T_Soldier_SL_F","B_T_Recon_JTAC_F"......

to

INS_W_PlayerJTAC = [];

would dissable CAS call for all playable unit types.

To use the tool export tool above you would place one or more crates through editor and give each a unique name.
put names of the crates in

_crates = [weapons_crate_1, weapons_crate_2];

Save mission and play then in debug console paste in the edited code and run it. Copy the class name from rpt and add then to the files mentioned above. This is so that you can export contents from weapons crates that come from mods or vanilla. Include the classes you want and exclude those you do not want.

Good day Jigsor... i downloaded your latest rev 1.48 of Insurgency, eager to try it out. For some reason it is not working. It loads on the dedicated server and says started. But nobody can get into it. You never reach the lobby. It just hangs.

Our dedicated server has the latest Arma 3 v1.80. Have you heard of this? Do you have any suggestions? We were running v1.47, then when Arma updated to v1.80 the Insurgency v1.47 started doing this same problem. I was hopeing v1.48 would resolve this.

To be sure it was not a server thing I checked, and Patrol Ops 4 and Liberation both run just fine.

Thank you ahead of time for any suggestions that you might be able to provide.

On 3/28/2018 at 3:07 PM, GySgt L. Jessee said:

Good day Jigsor... i downloaded your latest rev 1.48 of Insurgency, eager to try it out. For some reason it is not working. It loads on the dedicated server and says started. But nobody can get into it. You never reach the lobby. It just hangs.

Our dedicated server has the latest Arma 3 v1.80. Have you heard of this? Do you have any suggestions? We were running v1.47, then when Arma updated to v1.80 the Insurgency v1.47 started doing this same problem. I was hopeing v1.48 would resolve this.

To be sure it was not a server thing I checked, and Patrol Ops 4 and Liberation both run just fine.

Thank you ahead of time for any suggestions that you might be able to provide.

Yes, this started happening after A3 update 1.78 / 1.80 blunder.

You must either disable battle eye in server config.

BattlEye = 0;

and remove -autoInit in server launch parameters.

or if you wish to use battle eye then

BattlEye = 1;

battleyeLicense=1;

in the server config and battleyeLicense=1; in headlessclient(s) profile if using headless client.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:12 PM, Jigsor said:

Did Bean Bonder's solution answer your question? Or are you referring to abandoned vehicles from base?
M.Mosely, looks like there is a problem with CUP mods installation/missing mods..

Actually this worked for me. "_abandonDelay = 1e+011;" In the Vehiclerespawn.sqf