Ceal3 please only make posts here relating to this mission and not general editing. Sorry man, but if you look around these forums or even read older posts in this thread you will find I have already addressed and answered all your questions.

I do apologize. Like I said I'm extremely new to all this. I will see if I can find it. Thank you for the help you have provided. I should be able to figure it out with that. 

Hey Jigsor,  Just wondering if Fallujah is out for 1.45?

Thanks for all you do bra!

Mission pack updated again.

Added RHS GREF support.

Added Saint Kapaulio map version

Added all previously existing map versions to 1.45alpha pack. (Fallujah a3mp version is now obsolete and will not be supported further.)

Updated ISC.

Fixed ace support-. Note when using ACE one of the following parameters should be chosen at mission start -

"Revive System Disabled. Mobile HQ Disabled.",
    "Revive System Disabled. Mobile HQ Enabled."

Couple of tweaks and minor fixes also.

See full changelog on front page.

• Like 3

@Jigsor  - Thanks for the answer and new 1.45 update.  Excited for the APEX update and to see what is done with Tanoa.  I did want to mention, there is a Fallujah map in the workshop that's subscribe-able and works with the CUP Terrains and Core MODS.  Does that still mean its unsupported?  Sorry.....I am having a hard time letting go of Fallujah!  haha

Thanks again for a great mission!

:)

Bobbyrock, I've not drop fallujah altogether. The difference is that there is only one fallujah version in mission pack now and it requires CUP Terrains and Core MODS along with fallujah.

@Jigsor  - Ok, whew!  Love that city fighting there.  Thanks!!! 

• Like 1

@Jigsor do I have permission to re-write your Insurgency mission and rebrand it?

But retaining your credits? I'm going to move all the code to cfgFunctions.hpp
and replace bandwidth hogging publicVariables with remoteExec remoteExecCall ?

And probably re-do the tasks handler with the arma 3 Tasks Overhal.

@MarkCode82,
Anyone is free to modify as they see fit and do recommend you change the name if changes are significant especially if redistributing by any means other than game hosting.
Please keep the numerous credits in the scripts and functions.

It would be great to see what the community comes up with.
Check front page for GitHub link. All welcome to fork aswell.

With no new complaints, seeing no troubles here and with Apex around the corner this is a good time to call this build 1.45
BMR_INsurgency_v1.45 is finally completed.
Includes tons of add compatibility features, significant optimizations, new features and some fixes over version 1.44.
It has been exciting to witness and be involved in this project.
The interest it has generated has helped in the evolution of this mission since its inception.
The Arma community is the most awesome gaming community period.
Thanks to all the forum members who contributed by your helpful feedback and suggestions.
Extra Special Thanks to Ajax and Onion Gamers.

• Like 2

Hi jigsor.

First great work for the BMR Insurgency. Many fun on many maps.

I had downloaded your latest version. At the first start of the mission the spawed KI for a sidemission are hidden. You can only see the groupleader. I could not explain in english, i made a short video.

https://youtu.be/O2u8bH5vqg4

I hope you can see what i mean.

Tom Rattler,
This is normal expected behavior. The first second of video reveals perceived problem.
You are to far away from the objective.
Subordinate infantry on foot are cached by zbe_cache script. Only group leaders are not cached.
If Parameter Enemy AI Spawn Trigger Distance is set above 1000 than it will use parameter setting.
If Parameter is set less than 1000 then zbe_cache chache distance is 1000.

Any non vehicle/static weapon infantry owned by server use zbe_cache script.
Units spawned by EOS grid system do not use zbe_cache. EOS has its own cache mechanic.

If you are Zeus and place units. Those units are owned by Zeus and will not be cached until you are no longer Zeus and units are owned by server.

• Like 1

Tom Rattler,

This is normal expected behavior. The first second of video reveals perceived problem.

You are to far away from the objective.

Subordinate infantry on foot are cached by zbe_cache script. Only group leaders are not cached.

If Parameter Enemy AI Spawn Trigger Distance is set above 1000 than it will use parameter setting.

If Parameter is set less than 1000 then zbe_cache chache distance is 1000.

Any non vehicle/static weapon infantry owned by server use zbe_cache script.

Units spawned by EOS grid system do not use zbe_cache. EOS has its own cache mechanic.

If you are Zeus and place units. Those units are owned by Zeus and will not be cached until you are no longer Zeus and units are owned by server.

I understood. Nice. It's not a bug, it's a feature :)

• Like 2

If I were to import this mission into the 3D editor to set up a base for my server, would it break anything in the mission?

If I were to import this mission into the 3D editor to set up a base for my server, would it break anything in the mission?

No.. :)

@jigsor​

i was wondering where do i change if i wont to add something after 1.45 alpha on the mission so it shows at the server start up. 

and one more thing, i can't use the WR at MHQs but the other players can. you have a id about that

There should be no problems with that.

No.. :)

@jigsor​

i was wondering where do i change if i wont to add something after 1.45 alpha on the mission so it shows at the server start up. 

and one more thing, i can't use the WR at MHQs but the other players can. you have a id about that

There are several ways. Below are some of the easiest ways.

In init.sqf  You could add code to this block.

// Init Server
if (isServer) then
{
added code...
};

or you could put your code in init_server.sqf. If you want code to execute sooner than you could use the init box of object/logic in mission.sqm.

if (isServer) then
{
  added code...
};

All these ways will make code run serverside once  server has started.

If the code needs to run on all machines then one possibility would be to add code to init.sqf under // Common Scripts.

These techniques would also be viable options for versions previous to 1.45.

For some reason on the newly released non alpha missions crashes my server. I can run the alpha versions still. Doesn't matter if I have mods enabled or not. 

Any ideas?

Hi, i was hoping that it can be added another fast time to the mission not only the real weather script, i like that because of the fog in the morning it's cool, but it always rain a lot on the mission, I also try to change the water system as you tell me but no luck.

For some reason on the newly released non alpha missions crashes my server. I can run the alpha versions still. Doesn't matter if I have mods enabled or not. 

Any ideas?

Hmm, this is strange. v1.45 is working for me on local hosted and dedicated server here and on public server. Maybe I can help pinpoint the problem if you could send me your copy of working version and your copy of crashing version plus any .rpts through PM.

Hi, i was hoping that it can be added another fast time to the mission not only the real weather script, i like that because of the fog in the morning it's cool, but it always rain a lot on the mission, I also try to change the water system as you tell me but no luck.

I've just tested this on local host. I've added line below to init_server.sqf

setTimeMultiplier 3.6;

// Weather //
if ((JIPweather isEqualTo 0) || {(JIPweather >3)}) then {
    [] spawn {
        waitUntil {time > 1};
        setTimeMultiplier 3.6;
        skipTime (((INS_p_time - (daytime) +24) % 24) -24);
        86400 setOvercast (JIPweather/100);
        UIsleep 1;
        0 setFog 0;
        skipTime 24;
        sleep 1;
        //setWind [1,1,false];
        simulWeatherSync;
    };
}else{
    if (JIPweather isEqualTo 2) then {
        [] execVM "scripts\real_weather.sqf"; skipTime ((INS_p_time - (daytime) +24) % 24);
    }else{
        if (JIPweather !=1) then {
            [] execVM "scripts\randomWeather2.sqf"; skipTime (INS_p_time -0.84);
        };
    };
};

This only affects static weather options.

• Like 1

Thanks this works fine on the server :) but It's a lot of fog now, how can i change that.

Oh my mistake, it should run server side only. Previous post updated with correction.

I don't know it's an APEX issue or your BMR. The compass and the map disappear after helo jump and/or after some minutes.