@Houbob03,

Really glad you were able to change out the assets to your liking. ;)

The rpg error did start with last cup update and is invoked by MEC wielding rpg units or by selecting the rpg from VAS or VA.

I sent notice to MEC author here:

I still do see MEC units with rpgs so I'm not sure of the implications of this error yet.

Yeah ASR_AI3 is the way to go with having the easiest setup and being very effective on AI. Makes great "Live Action"!

Note to all:

I discovered 2 nights ago that I forgot to add the new parameters script to BMR_Insurgency_v1_3_aia.fallujah version

so its missing the new intel ratio param and results in no intel spawned.

BMR_Insurgency_v1_3_a3mp.fallujah is working and does work with aia terrain pack mod, but aia mission version will not work with a3mp mod.

I've made the correction to aia version and reuploaded mission pack to my dropbox. version number is still 1.3.

Been working on a FATA version and have zones for 3 cities completed. Its a very nice map and works really well with this mission.

Jigsor, yeah, not sure either because they still have some weapons to destroy armor. I went in with 3 beefy vehicles and took some serious hits. I did notice the intel is missing. I will download the update from your dropbox. I will keep an eye out for any more info on this rpg deal. Thanks again!!

:)

Hey, on the intel fix for fallujah aia mission, is it a single file replacement? Because i was just wondering if i can save all the vehicle edits i did and just replace a certain file or files to fix the intel issue?

Thanks!

Yep, its a single file replacement. Replace

BMR_Insurgency_v1_3_aia.fallujah\Hpp\Parameters.hpp

with Parameters.hpp in BMR_Insurgency_v1_3_aia.fallujah from dropbox or swap it with the a3mp.fallujah Parameters.hpp

Edited by Jigsor

Awesome! Thanks as always Jigsor! That saves me a lot of time. Also, i wanted to mention i saw you sent a friend requested to me on steam at ID houbob, this is the one my son uses and I use it on forums, (long story) I will send you a friend request from my steam account so if you see a AREA51 friend request, its me.

Thanks!!

BMR Insurgency port completed on F.A.T.A. - Federally Administred Tribal Areas, Pakistán.

BMR_Insurgency_v1_32alpha.Fata (Temporary dropbox download).

Added: Static Weather Overcast options.

Added: Support for "Hamas and Hezbollah" factions from MEC mod.

Added: "Save Loadout" action to main Blufor ammo box. This will restore loadout on respawn/revive.

Recommended to use this or VAS Load on Respawn and stick with that method. One may not work if you try to use both.

Fixed: Removed all "MEC_XXX_RPG7Grenadier" units. Missing rpg.p3d caused popup errors.

Fixed: Digital Heading activation only requires 1 button press now after respawn/revive.

Fixed: In MP, timer countdown could vary from player to player based on local fps (used in capture and hold objective).

Change: Default RHS Opfor player loadout has 9 rifle mags.

Change: Removed useless "Load Cargo" action from Opfor players.

Change: Delivery objective will utilize anti-air vehicles from one of the optionally activated mod sets.

Minimum required mods:

-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@fata_a3

@fata_a3 v.1.0.0.1 available from play with six.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Been playing and tweaking it on dedi for a few days. Running well...

If no complaints or bugs found I will update the mission pack with these features.

Edited by Jigsor

We will give it a test this weekend too! Awesome!!

Thanks Jigsor!

BMR Insurgency port completed on F.A.T.A. - Federally Administred Tribal Areas, Pakistán.

BMR_Insurgency_v1.32alpha.Fata (Temporary dropbox download).

Added: Static Weather Overcast options.

Added: Support for "Hamas and Hezbollah" factions from MEC mod.

Added: "Save Loadout" action to main Blufor ammo box. This will restore loadout on respawn/revive.

Recommended to use this or VAS Load on Respawn and stick with that method. One may not work if you try to use both.

Fixed: Removed all "MEC_XXX_RPG7Grenadier" units. Missing rpg.p3d caused popup errors.

Fixed: Digital Heading activation only requires 1 button press now after respawn/revive.

Fixed: In MP, timer countdown could vary from player to player based on local fps (used in capture and hold objective).

Change: Default RHS Opfor player loadout has 9 rifle mags.

Change: Removed useless "Load Cargo" action from Opfor players.

Change: Delivery objective will utilize anti-air vehicles from one of the optionally activated mod sets.

Minimum required mods:

-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@fata_a3

@fata_a3 v.1.0.0.1 available from play with six.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Been playing and tweaking it on dedi for a few days. Running well...

If no complaints or bugs found I will update the mission pack with these features.

Whenever I try to load the mission, nothing happens. It's there in my mission list (LAN) but it never does anything, doesn't even go to the unit select screen

Thanks for the headsup OutbreakDV.

To many periods in the file name was causing problems.

Link updated.

How would one go about editing the available player slots but still retain the features (call CAS, Build Farp ect.).

How would one go about editing the available player slots but still retain the features (call CAS, Build Farp ect.).

You can modify the class name arrays in INS_definitions.sqf under // Player class types.

Is there a way to set default perimeters, so I don't have to set them up every time I change maps?

Yes, you can edit default Parameter values in

Hpp\Parameters.hpp

Each Class is a parameter

change default[]= for a value listed in values[]=

values[] are listed in order corresponding to texts[] order.

Is it possible to make it so each team leader can call for group heli evac? I tried adding more to extraction_init.sqf but it didnt work. Tho I might have done it wrong.

No Problem, glad to help. Thank you for playing the mission.

Unfortunately the heli extraction could be better, just haven't had the motivation to do it. It would probably require a whole rewrite.

You cannot use it with more than one caller as it is. It may be possible but I have not tried to run multiple instances of it. That would require copies of extraction with unique paths, unique global variables and function names. Could get messy..

Yes I figured that would be the case. That was just a convenience kinda thing nothing we cant work around. Now I'm trying how to use RHS: Escalation for the Russians instead RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation. A lot of the unit names are the same. Just getting An AGM error for not having rhsusf_c_troops

All the class names are the same. RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation is just the russian half of the Escalation mod. Might want to ask about that on the AGM thread.

I am trying to uncomment out the mine_field and deliver_supplies in the random_objectives.sqf but some reason I'm still getting those missions. Is there a certain way I need to uncomment them out in your script?

I am trying to uncomment out the mine_field and deliver_supplies in the random_objectives.sqf but some reason I'm still getting those missions. Is there a certain way I need to uncomment them out in your script?

Take a look at post 69.

Leave the random objective chooser script as original and add mentioned line to each actual objective script that you want to bypass so it will not get assigned.

Edited by Jigsor

No sorry, the intro is there with purpose. It serves somewhat as a buffer to ensure scripts and functions have all activated and loaded by the time you have control of the player.

@Jigsor,

I have found a way to change the mines in the minefield, I remember asking you about that awhile back.

Let me know if you want the specifics.

Having some issues with the latest ARMA 3 update now putting all the addactions from the init_player.sqf to every player at mission start,

However I DID remove the intro and replace it with a sleep "amount of time" to counter it as the intro lagged some of my players and became an inconvenience during testing.

Helicopter Extraction has been handed to two players and it does get a little wonky, worked once and never again.

Appears only the original CAS Leader can call it and use it, haven't been able to fix that.. at all, and just am not motivated.

Rewards for destroying Caches and Armored Threats still don't hand themselves out, but that's no big deal.

@Jigsor,

I have found a way to change the mines in the minefield, I remember asking you about that awhile back.

Let me know if you want the specifics.

Having some issues with the latest ARMA 3 update now putting all the addactions from the init_player.sqf to every player at mission start,

However I DID remove the intro and replace it with a sleep "amount of time" to counter it as the intro lagged some of my players and became an inconvenience during testing.

Helicopter Extraction has been handed to two players and it does get a little wonky, worked once and never again.

Appears only the original CAS Leader can call it and use it, haven't been able to fix that.. at all, and just am not motivated.

Rewards for destroying Caches and Armored Threats still don't hand themselves out, but that's no big deal.

@Constance68W

1.Sure definitely interested. Post or send p.m.

2. Not having trouble with the addactions here. Special ability addactions are determined by player types defined in INS_definitions.sqf. Do you get any scripting errors with -showScriptErrors ?

I've don't believe sleep will have the desired affect for substitute of intro. The intro is spawned in its own thread and does not suspend any scripts. If you spawn sleep there is no effect. If you just sleep you will still have player control and only suspend loading of routines in init_player.sqf.

For Opfor players durring the intro aside from sync/load buffer, there are some crucial calculations made during that time regarding spawn position, base positions and loadouts.

Since v1.32 and up both sides now use the intro time to wait for player to have valid or correct (depends on mod) loadout for the new save loadout feature to initialize.

You can use Debug mode lobby param for testing.

It bypasses intro and loading of scripts is not really an issue when testing in SP because there isn't any network traffic and nothing needs to sync.

3. The heli extraction has become more inconsistent in several ways since addition of ai recruitment. The new grouping feature from latest patch may resolve some issues with it if I can figure out how to implement but havn't had a chance to investigate new patch yet.

Yeah, heli extration is only designed for CAS1 to call it in as it is.

4. This issue is still only related to AGM and scripted charges. It doesn't look like AGM intends to make a proper non scripted charge. Maybe ACE3 will have them..

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

To all:

I've been working on making my own scripts and tools for automation of generating grid zone markers and EOS call lines. I've nearly got it all completed and working very well.

What does this mean?

This means instead of days or weeks and lots of tendinitis to complete a new map port to our favorite maps, it can be done in a relatively short time. Maybe an hour or less.

It can evaluate the map for enterable buildings and plot zones over the structures for building and patrol infantry. Also does plotting for light and heavy vehicles on roads near other markers. Maybe can do choppers but haven't started that yet.

It Does marker pairing passed to EOS call lines for makers next to each other that share similar properties in suitable spawning positions to reduce triggers in EOS.

It's Also helpful in determining suitability of the Island for this mission type.

My tools hinge largley on "mapSize" being defined in Island config and map overlay grids sized in 50x50 to even run the evaluation.

I've tested this with Altis and Kunduz so far and its awesome.

Ports planed for very near future release are Altis Kunduz and SMD Sahrani.

Taking suggestions for Maps as I want to release all together to avoid having to do to many updates just to add new island ports.

No feed back on Fata port? Well, no news is good news I guess.

Edited by Jigsor