Sign in to follow this  
olli_

AddonBuilder instantly crashes when i press PACK

im trying to build a test which i made from the plane sample. Ive replaced my own model and edited the scripts/cpp's a bit.

i try to compile the folder but the addon builder is just instantly crashing with no messages or anything (just windows message AddonBuilder has stopped working)

I also tried projectPBO which was suggested somewhere but with that i get the error "In File projects\f35\cfgHUD.hpp: Line 314 No Token" (i havnt touched that file, its straight from the plane sample folder.

Ive tried putting my source and destination folders in the P drive too, but that didnt help either.

If you click on the "Options" button in AddonBuilder, I had to change my paths to CfgConvert, Binarize, FileBank, DsSignFile. By default they were pointing to the Arma 3 folder, instead of Arma 3 Tools which is where these files are located by default if you install through Steam. Not sure if that's your problem but that's what I got, and I got that same error, just crashed to desktop.

it seems you are missing a file to include - its most likely a define or macro at that line