kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

this is the HUD atm:
Oz3XmR4.jpg?1

But i know that IRL the typhoon shares a similar HUD to the F35 with the ability to pick targets behind and have targets show

I do have reference pics for the HUD, what I'm not able to find is of the actual Helmet mounte display (HMSS)

anytime man infact im pretty sure they took it from the F35 then adapted it to the Typhoon

anytime man infact im pretty sure they took it from the F35 then adapted it to the Typhoon

They look similar yes.

BAE is producing both helmet displays so yeah.

After installing the latest version of this mod I noticed that the aim on the gun of the A164 is completely off center. But I mean WAY off center. Its like the gun is mounted on my left wingtip instead of under the pilot seat. Is anyone else having this issue? 

It might be worth mentioning I also have the Might GAU mod installed for the A164, don't know if that could be throwing it off somehow.

After installing the latest version of this mod I noticed that the aim on the gun of the A164 is completely off center. But I mean WAY off center. Its like the gun is mounted on my left wingtip instead of under the pilot seat. Is anyone else having this issue?

It might be worth mentioning I also have the Might GAU mod installed for the A164, don't know if that could be throwing it off somehow.

That is the wipeout hud mod.

I haven't touched that for a while. I will eventually, its just that i hate that plane.

So for now i advice to stay off of it, next update for that will be included in THIS mod.

• Like 1

Hey kimi is it possible to have built in night vision on the helmets??? Well ones with your HUD anyway??

Hey kimi is it possible to have built in night vision on the helmets??? Well ones with your HUD anyway??

Whats wrong with equipping actual nvgs??

Did you ever get around to making an HMD for the HAFM NH90?

Whats wrong with equipping actual nvgs??

Just curious nothing wrong with it it's just that the F35 & Eurofighter have built in night in the helmet

Whelp! Those are gen4.5/5 fighters! I'm just doing a humble old Hercules!

Did you ever get around to making an HMD for the HAFM NH90?

I haven't been asked by the author, nor I have any information whatsoever of how an HMD looks like for that chopper, if it actually has one. I haven't looked that much either.

The apache hmd, which i have modified (with my own input) to fit other aircraft is becoming a little stale for me.

Maybe in the future, when i have time to sit down and do whatever I'll do something new.

I now your doing the hercules but you do other HUDS HMSS as well like the F35, Apache..

I now your doing the hercules but you do other HUDS HMSS as well like the F35, Apache..

Yes, but the work i do has nothing to do with nvgs. I just draw green sticks that move about.

• Like 1

Hey! 

I really like your mod and my clan has been using it for a while. However, after your latest update, we started getting some problems because to it. 

When starting up our server, this is the error message i get as the server starts up: 

Kimi_zpsegggt1cc.jpg

After closing it, the server starts up. However, when trying to load into missions or maps when playing Arma itself, this errormessage pops up:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.melb'.

Some missions the error will pop up, but the mission will still load and be playable to what i've seen so far. 

Other missions, the error pops up and you are thrown back to the "role assignment" window of said mission, again and again and again. It simply wont load.

Extremely happy if this got fixed as we really enjoy the mod when playing.

If there is anything i can do on my end to fix this, please offer some advice :D

This problem is still present. 

This problem is still present.

The workaround still works.

Remove the hmd_kimi_melb pbo from the server.

Update will roll out soon. No need to go crazy demanding a satisfaction. Do I need to remind people that i do this stuff on my spare time?

• Like 1

NEW UPDATE!!!!

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD v3.5

Changelog v3.5:

- Merged Wipeout HUD MOD, including some of the weapon enhancements. (Thanks Onkeldismaster for config help!)

Added EXPERIMENTAL pilot camera for the wipeout (Toggle on with the sling load camera keybinding).

- Added RHS: UH-1Y, CH-47, C-130J, UH-60 imperial unit variants.

- Added MELB imperial units variant.

IMPORTANT NOTE: the wipeout HUD MOD is merged with this mod from now on. All the weapon enhancements and custom UI's are optional, so if u were to use for example the Mighy GAU8 mod, you can just remove the "HMDs_Kimi_Weapons_Wipeout.pbo"

The workaround still works.

Remove the hmd_kimi_melb pbo from the server.

Update will roll out soon. No need to go crazy demanding a satisfaction. Do I need to remind people that i do this stuff on my spare time?

Didnt mean to be rude, its just that when i posted this last - you gave us a temporary sollution, and notice that you would fix this shortly. We're using PW6, and it detects if we delete files when updating and replaces them i believe.

Im fully aware of the time you people in the community pour into the marevelous mods you guys make for us, and we really appreciate it - the message was more ment as a "it still there" incase you had tried to fix it already.

But, see you've come with an update now-, which is awesome :)

(PW6 dont seem to have implimented it yet tho, but i guess it'll be up shortly).

• Like 1

This has probably been asked before, but is there a way to be able to cycle colors on the HUD? The light green is great at night, but during the day it blends in beautifully with the terrain and some of the sky. A-10's I think can change their colors from green to orange, and some other planes (f-16) can even display red. Is there a setting I can change in the mod as is to adjust the color, or is that something that needs to be programmed in?

This has probably been asked before, but is there a way to be able to cycle colors on the HUD? The light green is great at night, but during the day it blends in beautifully with the terrain and some of the sky. A-10's I think can change their colors from green to orange, and some other planes (f-16) can even display red. Is there a setting I can change in the mod as is to adjust the color, or is that something that needs to be programmed in?

It is possible to set the color, but its hard coded into the config. Therefore, the answer is no.

The ability to change color, turn it on/off would take this mod to a whole new level, but unfortunately, it is not possible.