kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Still cannot use the gun, gunner or pilot,

Pilot sit, i put manual fire but the gun vision dont appears.

Gunner sit, i put auto hover and try do use gun, the chopper just fall.

Please ignore, I made a mistake

Edited by Narcissu

Still cannot use the gun, gunner or pilot,

Pilot sit, i put manual fire but the gun vision dont appears.

Gunner sit, i put auto hover and try do use gun, the chopper just fall.

What?

Is there still some problems with Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger? I read some pages ago that i need to delete a pbo. Is this still necessary?

Is there still some problems with Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger? I read some pages ago that i need to delete a pbo. Is this still necessary?

wrong thread, this is the proper one: Wipeout HUD MOD

But I will answer the question anyway :p

I have come up with a solution that instead of having to delete my weapon enhancements, you only have to replace the original with the optional pbo that will be included in the next update, and that will allow you to have both the Mighty GAU-8/A and my HUD with weapon enhancements run like a charm ;).

I will show a detailed way to do it on release.

Oh, im in the right thread but i was looking in the wrong thread? ;) So there is no incompatibility between this (your) HMD and Gau-8 mod? We dont use the Wipeout Hud mod.

So there is no incompatibility between this (your) HMD and Gau-8 mod?

That's an Affirm.

We dont use the Wipeout Hud mod.

Then your Wipeout sucks :p

Have anybody tried track IR with this mod?

When I use it, it seems to offset center to high. And if I reset the track IR view it will not center.

Have anybody tried track IR with this mod?

When I use it, it seems to offset center to high. And if I reset the track IR view it will not center.

I do use headtracking and with no problems, you may need to adjust the curves but it has nothing to do with my mod.

Then your Wipeout sucks :p

We have enough mods to be quite happy with your HMD mod, we cant use for each vehicle its own mod ;)

I do use headtracking and with no problems, you may need to adjust the curves but it has nothing to do with my mod.

Thanks for the answer.

The reason I was wondering, was that removing it seemed to fix the problem. Now I'm not saying that this is the reason, I'm just looking for advice.

As I'm also using Head Range Pluss there might be something there that aggravates the condition.

Thanks for a great mod!

Hmm those lines are perhaps a bit too thick? And they are not relevant. Perhaps insert a scale on the radar and under 0, 270, 180 90 the letters N S W E ? not everyone will orient instant "enemy in the east" to 90° ;)

Is the Name display new to arma3? Strange to know what helo this is even i dont see him really.

Hmm those lines are perhaps a bit too thick? And they are not relevant. Perhaps insert a scale on the radar and under 0, 270, 180 90 the letters N S W E ? not everyone will orient instant "enemy in the east" to 90° ;)

Is the Name display new to arma3? Strange to know what helo this is even i dont see him really.

The RWR background will stay as is, since it's replicating this.

The compass rose is WIP, im trying to un-clutter it.

Now, if someone doesn't know the degrees of the cardinal directions, he should be playing Call of Duty and not Arma.

The name of the tgt is vanilla.

Nothing wrong with the Background, but as a mentioned perhaps a bit too thick. Beware im against something that looks more realistic ;)

About the degrees, its known of course but we have players from 16 - 63 in our community and a few people are just very slow in translating e.h. "enemy S-W" to "between 180° - 270°". Calm down, not everyone is a master in every situation and should play CoD better. This is a forum where everyone could write down his toughts ;)

My apologies if I sounded harsh.

My intent when I mod is to add as much "realism" or as close to the real thing as I can get it. The HMD itself if a mirror of that of the AH-64D Apache (or again, as close as I could), I've added a reference manual in the mod.

My point being that it's most likely new players or not-so-keen-on-flying people won't understand it right away and it's not that i don't consider them, but more like a "RTFM" kinda thing.

I'm going to try my best to finish up the new radar today. I'll be passing that over to Kimi and he'll be looking on adding that ASAP. I'm trying my best not to have the radar backround drowning out the compass rose. Here's some of the progress so far, however it's still WIP so it still could (probably will) change.

W7bIwKI.png

Edited by Patchwork

... i saw a tv a special called "flightpath" where they show the comanche...and in reality it can swap gunner /pilot role...so is it possible in arma that when gunner take control, pilot can move the turret??and how do you throw flare when gunner?

I m asking to you because youR Hud and your mod are one of the best so maybe you know if its possible or not...tnks

... i saw a tv a special called "flightpath" where they show the comanche...and in reality it can swap gunner /pilot role...so is it possible in arma that when gunner take control, pilot can move the turret??and how do you throw flare when gunner?

I m asking to you because youR Hud and your mod are one of the best so maybe you know if its possible or not...tnks

Thanks, I'm glad u like it.

Currently you can swap who's piloting, but only the person who is in the gunner seat can use the turret. You cna still do manual fire with AI as gunner.

F16 and A-10 hud are my favourite!!

it was a way to ask you if you can =) do it with modding...but maybe is because an arma limit...and

in the changelog I read "Copilot now have flares" but isn't it working on comanche?

(I m wating to see all ace 3_heli with your hud, especially littlebird!!)

Bye

F16 and A-10 hud are my favourite!!

it was a way to ask you if you can =) do it with modding...but maybe is because an arma limit...and

in the changelog I read "Copilot now have flares" but isn't it working on comanche?

(I m wating to see all ace 3_heli with your hud, especially littlebird!!)

Bye

The only way to use flares in the copilot/gunner seat is by taking control of the aircraft when the pilot is AI, or not having a pilot at all. For MP, the only one that can deploy flares is the pilot, which makes sense since he's the pilot in chief, responsible for flight security.