kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

I tested it with AGM, though there's still overlapping issues it worked fine. Try removing "agm_aircraft.pbo".

The only weird thing i encountered is that somehow the goddamn game isn't picking up the HMD for the Merlin/Mohawk helo.

My modset is mostly weapons... however, i have AGM. Might be the cause?

---------- Post added at 04:00 ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 ----------

Also this is output from my dedicated server. listen-server never threw any of this errors.

Try without any of your other mods, and then add them one by one until the error returns, and report back which one causes the error to return... It'll greatly help the author if you do this :)

FYI. Flew some transport last night and HMD worked fine in Hummingbird and Ghosthawk but did not show when I got in a Mohawk.

May I use it to lock a target?

Sorry guys, i read the entire posts, and i didn't find a anwser, how can i use it?

I'm using the 2.8 version, but don't know how to lock target's like a pilot.

It is possible to lock it staying alone on the chopper?

I made a teste, on editor, put one chopper empty, me like a pilot and a IFRIT with driver only.

Does't matter with button i press, 'R', 'T', 'TAB', 'ctrl+RightButonMouse', no one lock it, or go to the laser view or gunner view.

The gunner don't follow the cursor , stay on the same position.

When i tested it, i just activate this mod, anyone else its inactivated.

What i doing wrong¿?¿?

Another thing, when i try to connect in a server, show this message:

http://i.imgur.com/bdbKHxU.jpg?1

Sorry about my english, its terrible ^^.

Thx for the attention.

Edited by faiskamen
add a image of the problem.

Another thing, when i try to connect in a server, show this message:

http://i.imgur.com/bdbKHxU.jpg?1

i had this problem after the 1.40 update , with the agm mod enabled.

You must update all of your mods and you will be fine....

try playwithsix updater to have all your mods updated with a single click.....

Also with the file i've downloaded with playWS...

Links out from playWS always redirect to dropbox, cannot made a "downgrade".

------------edited--------------

mayde downgrade with the playWS, untill 2.3 version, and still the same problem..

Thx for anwer =)

Edited by faiskamen

the problem is that the BIS change some inheritances in 1.40 . its not the mods . dont try to downgrade the mods you use... just update to latest version.

I'm aware and fixing a lot of issues since the last arma update, but, since the marksmen DLC is just around the corner (and with it a lotta changes to the platform) i will wait for it to be released before pushing any update.

I hope you guys understand.

No problem guys, thanks very much for the quicly reply.

Take your time, this mod is a great job!

Waiting for news!

Love the mod! Any chance you could update to include Huron and Taru? A simple thrust and horizon indicator like found in the Advanced Flight Model would be enough.

Also, please return the damage panel!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you cna have the damage panel back by simply removing the "HMDs_Kimi_UI_Optional.pbo".

And yes, most likely ill add and hmd for the huron and the taru might get the same as the kajman.

I don't know if it has been asked before, but can i get it to work with a mod heli like NH90?

I don't know if it has been asked before, but can i get it to work with a mod heli like NH90?

Unless the author of that mod (Aplion) and myself agree upon doing so, you won't be able to use it in that aircraft.

you cna have the damage panel back by simply removing the "HMDs_Kimi_UI_Optional.pbo".

And yes, most likely ill add and hmd for the huron and the taru might get the same as the kajman.

I removed the file and still have no damage panel. Any suggestions?

are you sure u deleted the one that says "Optional"? That's is working for me.

Yes. Removed that one as well as the optional Gerald_bisign (sp?) one too after trying the first one and still no damage panel with the exception of the little icons for gear position etc but they were there before removing the optional file.

Then you must be running two versions of the mod at the same time :s

When using this mod on a dedicated server the weapons on the Pawnee are invisible. But when I host it my self it works fine. I tried this loading a vanilla mission and with only CBA and this MOD installed. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed because I love this mod!

When using this mod on a dedicated server the weapons on the Pawnee are invisible. But when I host it my self it works fine. I tried this loading a vanilla mission and with only CBA and this MOD installed. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed because I love this mod!

Was that dedicated server session vanilla + cba + HMDs too?

Was that dedicated server session vanilla + cba + HMDs too?

The server itself does not run HMD but a bunch of other mods. As I understood it the only effect me only running it client side and not on the server would be the lack of flares. To clarify I logged in to said server with only CBA and HMD running (on my client) and picked a vanilla mission without any mod requirements

The only clientside thing this mod has are the HMDs, the weapons+flares have to be on the server to work.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!