kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

New Progress Report:

- Ability to hide the torque indicator when not using rotorlib.

- Side Slip Indicator (or Slip Ball), located on top of the High Action Display (box where shows the turret asimuth and elevation).

2014-11-04_00004_zps1a08bb6f.jpg

More WIP, includes the slip ball on the bottom :yay:

New Version Available!!

Kimi_HMDs_v2.2

Changelog v2.2:

- Added Slip Ball (Side Slip Indicator).

- Added Huron Helicopter (both metric and nautical).

Any chance I can get this to work on non-vanilla helos?

If you ask proper permission and explain on what u want to use them, I might hand u permissions.

---------- Post added at 00:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

Thanks kecharles28!!!

I really like the new editor on your web! :)

Cheers

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Whats about Support with the Red Hammer Helicopter?

is there something planned?

Edited by HG2012Trigger

Whats about Support with the Red Hammer Helicopter?

is there something planned?

First I'm gonna fix my US helo pack. After that, if they personally ask to implement this stuff onto their helos I'll gladly collaborate, but I won't knock on any door asking if they want my help, already did that with other mods and as it turns out it was a waste of my time.

First I'm gonna fix my US helo pack. After that, if they personally ask to implement this stuff onto their helos I'll gladly collaborate, but I won't knock on any door asking if they want my help, already did that with other mods and as it turns out it was a waste of my time.

Brilliant! can't wait to shoot small arms inside black hawk and venom :)

Edited by kgino1045

If you ask proper permission and explain on what u want to use them, I might hand u permissions.

---------- Post added at 00:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

Thanks kecharles28!!!

I really like the new editor on your web! :)

Cheers

I literally mean is it possible because if it is I'd like to inquire if these would work on your amazing US Helicopters

I literally mean is it possible because if it is I'd like to inquire if these would work on your amazing US Helicopters

That's an A-ffirm, these HMDs will be merging with My US Heló pack ;)

That's an A-ffirm, these HMDs will be merging with My US Heló pack ;)

Thank you so much, it'll make flying CAS in operations more amazing than it already is!

Just found out about this mod through steam, simply awesome. Ontop of all the other features it adds, I feel that with the new HUD, it bridges the gap between the standard and advanced flight mode with regards to the amount of information that the new flight model introduces, just...you know...now I can still fly with the normal mode (barely)...ahem <.<' '>.>.

I was wondering how you felt if I introduced this to the community that I am a part of, 3rd Command Brigade (3CB) for us to use on our public and private servers (one of each). I would also like to ask whether we would be allowed to modify the mod in-house for 3CB only, if needed?

I would just like to repeat again how awesome the mod is (laser designator for the commanche? Guided fireworks!) and to thank you for your work on it.

Many thanks,

-Arez

Edited by Arezoth

Just found out about this mod through steam, simply awesome. Ontop of all the other features it adds, I feel that with the new HUD, it bridges the gap between the standard and advanced flight mode with regards to the amount of information that the new flight model introduces, just...you know...now I can still fly with the normal mode (barely)...ahem <.<' '>.>.

I was wondering how you felt if I introduced this to the community that I am a part of, 3rd Command Brigade (3CB) for us to use on our public and private servers (one of each). I would also like to ask whether we would be allowed to modify the mod in-house for 3CB only, if needed?

I would just like to repeat again how awesome the mod is (laser designator for the commanche? Guided fireworks!) and to thank you for your work on it.

Many thanks,

-Arez

Hey Ãrez,

I'm really glad your enjoying it, thanks for the words :)

You don't need to ask for permisión to use it in your servers, however if you want to modify it I'd rather discuss the details through PM.

Very very nice Mod, thx for that!

But pls bring back the NV-Mode for Hellcat and AH99. It would be very nice, if you could bring back that Visionmode for gunners. Thx anyway, great mod.

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Awesome mod but one thing that I get when I enable this mod is that the Huron gunner positions are locked (not able to be entered) and is fixed by disabling.

Please let me know if others have this?

Awesome mod but one thing that I get when I enable this mod is that the Huron gunner positions are locked (not able to be entered) and is fixed by disabling.

Please let me know if others have this?

I just realized that! Will correct soon. In the meantime just delete the huron_hmds_kimi_metric.pbo inside the "addons" folder.

Thanks for reporting!

Thanks for informing us about the hotfix mate :cool:

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Sweet speedy fix :)

One more thing lol, in the demo video it showed the HUD of the wipeout (NATO cas) in mine it just shows the default one. (though I need to confirm this tonight by turning all my other mods off)