Sign in to follow this  
zeroip

How Do I Create A Co-Op Server For Arma 2? (Not OA or DayZ)

Hello,

I am interested in making some sort of Co-Op server for the regular Arma 2 (Not OA) for me and my friends. Were using LAN. With updates and problems with OA, that is unfortunately not an option. I don't really know much about the editor, so I'm gonna need some help. Here are some things I was thinking about doing:

Co-Op Capture The Flag - Basically me and my friends play on one team against AI, however I would want huge teams, not the small 8-player ones.

Co-Op War - Basically just a huge war, with maybe bases or something. Again, huge teams, where me and my friends would team up with some AI against another AI team.

I don't really know how much, or really anything about the editor, as I said before, so I will need a lot of help. And any would be appreciated! Thank you!

There are a lot of missions you can just download and run without any editor need.

Look around on the USER MISSIONS forum OR take a look at armaholic.com

Once you found/downloaded a mission put the mission files (.pbo) files in the Arma 2\MPMissions folder and start a LAN server.

If you still feel the need of making your own mission look the tutorials on the forums/internet.

Good luck.