I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway from bistudio.com , Arma3 ingame sitrep box (along with no servers available), the banner above on this very page.

Is anyone else getting this? My ISP claims ignorance. I've read it can be either party BI or my ISP, even if others seem to not have a problem.

Please help, I need BI goodness.

Thanks

• Like 1

thanks, was hoping it wasn't just me? Maybe they're changing some stuff for the better, with Steam.

I see this too as well as some other sites are down and I couldn't connect to CoH2 MP Servers. iSP is optus in Australia

Edited by PenguinInATuxedo

I had the same problem with the Feedback tracker and the forum banner but everything is working today. How about you guys?

seems fine on this end

Can no longer join friends servers (and vice versa) either using the filter or a direct Remote address in both ArmA 2 on ArmA3! :confused: what's going on?:mad: A steam problem or what?

Edited by jgaz-uk

Hi all, there shouldn't be any link between our website downtime and being able to join Arma servers, as our website has nothing to do with the matchmaking process. If you are still having a problem it would indicate either a problem with steam's matchmaking system or a problem on the locally hosted game server.

I've just throw up a mission on my server, please could anyone having issues try and join it please;

ip - 94.23.247.1140

port - 2302

Name - "Matt's test server"

If you continue to have problems could you file a feedback tracker issue please and pm me a link to it and I can have a proper look into it.

Can not join your server lightfoot. Can join dedicated servers with different steam port numbers but connect via steam or direct using an ip number & 2302 will not work.

ps. Players connecting in the "Takedown Red Sabre" game using steam works fine. Looks like a bis problem. Its also now the same problem with ArmA 2.

Edited by jgaz-uk

I get this message too frequently since the last maintenance. Work in progress?