Sign in to follow this  
reyhard

A2 Island Fixes

@Denco - Yeah, I can confirm that. It's very strange as it was working like 2 days before release

@papy.rabbit.08 - tweaked it a little bit but it may be somehow connec

@Kecske - For now answer is no

after conducting quick changes I managed to get working railways without causing trouble to ai

solution: create geometry phys lod and copy geometry from view geometry, et voila. very easy and painless :)

Street lights don't work in AiASA.

Maybe you already tried this but make sure you load this addon last on the modline...

BTW, I currently use the A3MP Pack and there the streetlights seemed to work OK.

/KC

Thanks for you work, but could you fix sound surface in winter thirks???

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you for your hard work!

I play almost exclusively on A2 maps so all your work here is certainly appreciated!

Using it together with A3 Map Pack I get the following error:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSurfaceCharacters.WLGrassClutter'

I'm also loading other maps. I would have to check where this error is coming from explicitly.

Added in 1.1

*railways & pavements have physx geometry

*fixed powerwires strange collapse

*added penetration materials to few buildings (green bulletproof fence gone)

*removed .dep files

Really good job! Now it feels natural to move in the islands without any weird clipping.

Thank you for you time :)

Hey does this fix the issue with Lingor and Duala crashing when playing on the map. Currently I can not create a mission on either maps without it crashing. If you can.....can you fix that issue or giving me info on how to fix it.

I get an error when starting ArmA with this mod. "cannot load world rhnet\thirsk4\thirskw.wrp" It then crashes out of ArmA.

Hello Reyhard!

Thank you for taking the time to make this addon for us.

If it hasn't been pointed out yet, I'd like to direct your attention to the bushes both in Takistan and Chernarus (and the map's particular ones) and their behaviour towards bullets.

Even with this addon, they still have a very strong attitude about bullets, going as far as deflecting them. Would it be possible to make them fully permeable to bullets?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Reyhard,

many thanks for bringing the new fixes. I've downloaded a3mp to try out your mod, and I noticed that windows of many enterable buildings in Cherna are still bulletproof. Any chance you will be looking into fixing this?

Also I'm a dedicated aia sa user, but the two mods are now incompatible. Can you recommend which specific aia add-ons pbos should be disabled to make your mod work with kju's version of maps?

Edited by GvsE

Thanks for update Reyhard, I just wanted you to know that rds_surfacefix.pbo has broken bisign signature propably. It kicks me from the server if I have this pbo loaded, other signatures seems to be fine.

What is the reason that in the distance units and vehicles appear floating on top of the terrain's surface?

Thanks for update Reyhard, I just wanted you to know that rds_surfacefix.pbo has broken bisign signature propably. It kicks me from the server if I have this pbo loaded, other signatures seems to be fine.

It missing prefix inside.

What is the reason that in the distance units and vehicles appear floating on top of the terrain's surface?

Turn your terrain resolution up.

Okay, fixed most of the current reported issues and:

*openable gates were immune to tanks treads however they could be destroyed by firing some shells at them

*rpts pavement errors

I'm thinking about removing remaining ponds from PMC dlc & OA so 3rd party maps shouldn't have waterline bug.

I'm thinking about removing remaining ponds from PMC dlc & OA so 3rd party maps shouldn't have waterline bug.

That would be awesome. I'd love it if the waterline bug was gone from the Aliabad Map...

Keep up the great work.

Is anyone else having issues with crashing? Seems once I loaded this on our server, weve been having more people then normal crash.

Cool stuff, thanks!

Could you look into fixing the tall grass on FATA into blocking AI view? Or is it out of scope. Thanks :D

I've noticed a lot of improvements using this addon, however, I feel like I may not have installed the addon correctly or something because street lamps and such in Takistan still do not work. So, I feel stupid for asking this because I've installed many mods before, but do you need to replace some of the "A3MP_Util##.pbo" and bisign files in the "@A3MP" folder? Or does this best work on a server if it is installed as a separate mod, such as "@RDS" folder, without touching the "@A3MP" folder?

Tuesdays my group hosts Takistan Insurgency and I'd like to get the map updated and also hopefully avoid bisign or bikey issues. Thanks!