Sign in to follow this  
cruoriss

MT Insurgency

Rather than have ALL tasks available and displayed on the map from the start, can you not hide all markers? Then, on a random basis, allocate a task which when completed will mark that task as completed, and then allocate a new task.

That would then be more domination like , I don't want to force the player on a specifc task , i perfer to let him choose .

And also it's damn hard to script this .

Edited by vinceXD

The first insurgency mission released in a while. Good stuff mate.

This is designed for a small team yeah? I see on armaholic its for 8 players. Any chance another version with more players be made? Look forward to seeing ported versions to other maps!

The first insurgency mission released in a while. Good stuff mate.

This is designed for a small team yeah? I see on armaholic its for 8 players. Any chance another version with more players be made? Look forward to seeing ported versions to other maps!

Yup , small team atm .

But planned to have 20 player + 2 player/zeus slot .

Tought i'm not sure that 20 player will perform well , may be too easy , anyway i'll try .

Yup , small team atm .

But planned to have 20 player + 2 player/zeus slot .

Tought i'm not sure that 20 player will perform well , may be too easy , anyway i'll try .

I actually like the small team design - just thought that if someone would like to put this onto their server they might want the mission to accommodate more players.

Updated the mission, huge modification .

( armaholic mirror not yet updated )

Edited by vinceXD

I though it was quite dificult even for a 8 team COOP (thou I´ve played it SP with bcombat), lotsa CSAT units, apcs, tanks and 3 attack choppers defending the first village I´ve assaulted... shouldn´t be CAF_Agressors units better suited for a Insurgency gamemode? I mean: Insurgency should be an assimetrical combat, it is more like Warfare as it is now...

just my 2ccs

cheers!

And to add..

-design the base better to uniquely suit each map instead of only copy pasting it across the 3 current versions.

-as far as I know, insurgency is a gamemode of the destruction of insurgent cache weapons spread across the map unlike the layout you have now where there's multiple different objectives.

-some civilians spawning here and there would be great too - have a look at TPW scripts, they are great for ambiance.

And to add..

-design the base better to uniquely suit each map instead of only copy pasting it across the 3 current versions.

-as far as I know, insurgency is a gamemode of the destruction of insurgent cache weapons spread across the map unlike the layout you have now where there's multiple different objectives.

-some civilians spawning here and there would be great too - have a look at TPW scripts, they are great for ambiance.

- I'd like to but making a base without 3d editor is a pain in the ass, if you have one i'll be more than happy to do unique base.

- I didn't really knew what name to choose for the mission ...

- Older version had civilian but took some performance for not that much , tought i never tried tpw one , i'll give it a try .

---------- Post added at 09:02 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

;2738375']I though it was quite dificult even for a 8 team COOP (thou I´ve played it SP with bcombat)' date=' lotsa CSAT units, apcs, tanks and 3 attack choppers defending the first village I´ve assaulted... shouldn´t be CAF_Agressors units better suited for a Insurgency gamemode? I mean: Insurgency should be an assimetrical combat, it is more like Warfare as it is now...

just my 2ccs

cheers![/quote']

With good teamplay it's not too hard, if you're alone you should spawn some bots with launcher .

And 3 attack choppers wasn't meant , it's 1 per base + some random patrolling the map , you were very unlucky i guess .

And yea i should change mission tittle .

Another update , can now play with caf agressors .

what about this mission on clafgan island?.make it plz

Porting the map once i got a stable version .

And yea i should change mission tittle .

How about "Occupy and Overcome"? Or "Regime Change"?

sometimes i respawned under water and after cant repawn

What map were you playing and with which faction ?

Edited by vinceXD

on chernarus when enemy killed me

Didn't find any respawning problem , but older version had respawn for inde/opfor missing .

Try re downloading from workshop/mediafire .

Updated the mission with bugfixes and a brand new gui menu + MHQ spawn system .

Wrong thread. Can't figure out how to delete.