Sign in to follow this  
BoltboxerPro

Bohemia Interactive store account no longer available

I'm getting back into Arma after about a year or so of being away. Can anyone please try to give me some help in how to log into the store to download my copy of operation arrowhead ( i purchased regulare arma 2 over steam)

I purchased Operations Arrowhead from the sprocket store a long time ago and in the meantime, uninstalled all the files and the sprocket down loader. Now, when i try to log into the BI store, it tells me the email address isn't in database when i try to do username reset and when i try to make new account it tells me email is in use. I remember the email i used to create sprocket account and it is the same as my forum account. Can anyone assist me in logging into the store? Thank you

In the future, I would like to ask anyone having issues with Bohemia Interactive store to checkout the FAQ or contact our support directly at support@bistudio.com - it is much more direct and faster way of getting your issues resolved.

Please note the above. These forums are not a supported method of seeking help with purchase/access issues with the store.