Sign in to follow this  
soronelite

=ARC= Patches / Insignia

1338_d3a6c725d7d681dc.png

Description :The mod aims to add patches and insignias. (thanks to the Bootcamp update)

You'll find insigna from real units, usefull patches (as medic patches) or moral patches.

Screens :

1338_thumb_a75346e76b71fa54.png1338_thumb_3ba9af6e923edd2b.png1338_thumb_29164e7c6e0070be.png

1338_thumb_0451f674523b1f4a.png1338_thumb_ad92fa5c98816793.png

1338_thumb_a0ff30ae591b3148.png 1338_thumb_1461868d0fa43953.png

Links :

ARC Patches V0.5

ArmaHolic

Play WithSix

Feel free to give me as many feedback as you can, and also tell me which patches or insignias you'd like to see ! (I'll not be able to make all requests, so focus on famous units or patches etc.)

Dev-Team

- Soronelite

Credits :

- BIS for the game and the BootCamp update !

- Tactical Men ( http://tac-men.com/fr/ )

Infos Links :

User lincence | AMAR

Edited by Soronelite

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Is it possible to make a custom patch with one of your existing templates, and have it show up in game? Or is this simply a mod that adds in specific patches?

u forgot the .bikey

Yep my bad. I'll add it on the next update (I think tomorrow)

Is it possible to make a custom patch with one of your existing templates, and have it show up in game? Or is this simply a mod that adds in specific patches?

This only add specific patches, if you create your own, people will not see it. (I think, cause this do not work as the squad.xml).

Horever, you can add insignia in your mission like any images and use it, see it here ;)

How do you get these to actually show up? They don't show up even on vanilla uniforms. I select them in the virtual armory but I never see anything. Can these insignia also be applied to things like the patch area of vests, helmets and caps?

How do you get these to actually show up? They don't show up even on vanilla uniforms. I select them in the virtual armory but I never see anything. Can these insignia also be applied to things like the patch area of vests, helmets and caps?

I'm curious to know this aswell. There doesn't seem to be a way to apply the patches to vanilla units or use them online besides the virtual armory.

I'm curious to know this aswell. There doesn't seem to be a way to apply the patches to vanilla units or use them online besides the virtual armory.

There is a way ;)

I'd assume Virtual Arsenal uses

[this,"111thID"] call BIS_fnc_setUnitInsignia;

too.. but why isn't it working when I load VA in a mission, then?

I have a problem, in my custom uniform no show insignia (bohemia insignia or other) :( I don´t know how to fix them.

Hi all, be advised that I'll probably make an update to day.

Answers to some questions :

• There is two ways to add Insignia on your units
    - First : Use this function Here (You'ill find classnames on the next updates)
    - Second : Use the VS (arsenal). You can have it in MP with this :
    this addAction["Arsenal", {["Open",true] spawn bis_fnc_arsenal;}];

(add it to a box for example)
    They should work on vanilla units (NATO/AAF/CSAT uniforms)

• Insignias will not work on custom units if they aren't updated. To do so make sure to update the "hiddenSelections" of your units (cfgVehicles.hpp).
    hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo", "insignia"};

Here is a test in MP server

And a second test with a mate to be sure

@ghostnineone : You can only have insignias and patches on uniform. And they should work on vanilla units.

@Clawhammer : The patch is not include (yet). The mod is =ARC= Nato Offensive, but US units are not avaible in public release yet.

Hope this will help you ;)

@Foxhound & @kecharles28 : Thanks ! ;)

Edited by Soronelite

I've noticed that It won't show up on the vanilla combat or recon uniforms, but the flight suit and I think the Tshirt units will show the patches, and the wetsuits.

The V0.2 is ready but I can't upload it right now, so I should be able to upload it tomorrow ;)

Update V0.2.1

Screens :

1338_thumb_0451f674523b1f4a.png1338_thumb_ad92fa5c98816793.png

Link :

ARC Patches V0.2.1

Changelog :

Add :

• Common :
    ISAF NATO
    ISAF MC
    Blood Types
  • UK
    Flag MTP
  • US
    1iD / 2iD / 3iD / 4iD
    1st Armored
    1st Cav
    USMC MARSOC
    Flags (ACU/MC/OD/TAN)
    Texas
  • Moral
    Judge
    N7
    Stalker
    LZH Black
    LZH Wings

Thank you @Soronelite, the

work it, but now i don´t know put insignia in vehicles.

Can you explain this??

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you @Soronelite, the work it, but now i don´t know put insignia in vehicles.

Can you explain this??

Hi sir did you manage to make the insignia mod work on custom uniform mod? i'm trying to add the ( hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo", "insignia"}; ) to some of my uniform mods but i can't find the Config.bin after i depbo the mod, is there any other ways to do it?

Hi all, be advised that I'll probably make an update to day.

Answers to some questions :

• There is two ways to add Insignia on your units
    - First : Use this function Here (You'ill find classnames on the next updates)
    - Second : Use the VS (arsenal). You can have it in MP with this :
    this addAction["Arsenal", {["Open",true] spawn bis_fnc_arsenal;}];

(add it to a box for example)
    They should work on vanilla units (NATO/AAF/CSAT uniforms)

• Insignias will not work on custom units if they aren't updated. To do so make sure to update the "hiddenSelections" of your units (cfgVehicles.hpp).

Here is a test in MP server

And a second test with a mate to be sure

@ghostnineone : You can only have insignias and patches on uniform. And they should work on vanilla units.

@Clawhammer : The patch is not include (yet). The mod is =ARC= Nato Offensive, but US units are not avaible in public release yet.

Hope this will help you ;)

@Foxhound & @kecharles28 : Thanks ! ;)

Hi Soronelite, may i know how to change the "Hiddenselections"? i'm not sure how to edit my modded uniform to have the insignia/patches, would u mind explaining? i wanna allow my custom uniform to able to use your wonderful insignia :D

Edited by RBB

Hi, it will only works on vanilla (and retextured) uniforms, so if you use for example A2 port uniform it wont work unless you add the "insignia" selection on it. (Don't know how).

For A3 retextured uniform you have to eddit the hiddenSelections as explain in the HowToUse.txt in the mod.

You have to open the .pbo, find the cfgvehicles.hpp ( if you don't have it, try to unrap the config.bin)

I can't help you more ;)

@dybite : I think the vehicles function is not working yet ;)

nothing for csat? speztnaz skull, lion of iran empire ect etc ;)

i tried something

10400844_10204233787749985_4532252497287527763_n.jpg

Edited by Zukov

@Zukov : Thanks nice work, if you can find real patches for CSAT (Iran units etc.) and/or for Russian, send it to me I'll add them ;) (with the units name, as the US patches)

Hi, it will only works on vanilla (and retextured) uniforms, so if you use for example A2 port uniform it wont work unless you add the "insignia" selection on it. (Don't know how).

For A3 retextured uniform you have to eddit the hiddenSelections as explain in the HowToUse.txt in the mod.

You have to open the .pbo, find the cfgvehicles.hpp ( if you don't have it, try to unrap the config.bin)

I can't help you more ;)

@dybite : I think the vehicles function is not working yet ;)

The Cfgvehicle.hpp is for vehicle only or uniform? im kinda confuse now, i'm done with dePbo but i saw alot config.bin files, some of them are in the category folder and there is one main config.bin, which one should i unrap?

Here's some pics

Depbo

configbinpic1_zpsd5ed0cca.jpg?t=1406125877

Unrapped

configbinpic2_zps0ed7613a.jpg?t=1406125884