Sign in to follow this  
ovenmit

Release: Ported Arma 2 SA58

I have ported one of my favourite weapons from Arma 2. Everything seems to be working as far as I can see. New muzzle system is in place.

I may still tweak the config based on comments or my own findings. I plan to make a new texture too in a future release.

http://i.imgur.com/cVCjO7f.jpg (196 kB) http://i.imgur.com/dnhtA0O.jpg (196 kB) http://i.imgur.com/mh00r75.jpg (156 kB)

Weapon: ov_arifle_a2sa58

Magazine: ov_30rnd_762x39_B_sa58

Crate: ov_sa58_ammobox

Download: Armaholic

Disclaimer: Original model and textures are property of BIS's Arma 2. I have modified the model slightly. The textures are from Arma 2.

Camo: Link - NOT Required

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{SnNsWUJlYzJFSjdUSVk4TG93QTRvUHhCY0U5REh6Nlkza21xMSt4MWNDbUNPa3BrTXFYZ1hONkEvOVRQOU5WU3JjcVljNlY5M0xwSktFdVltSThqMXdWSWQzK0krakR5b1k2V2xxT29OQlJHSkdVWDI3a2RTejlLUlF4MWhmd1c=}

Edited by Ovenmit

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sorry, I forgot to ask, but is that camo link you added required for the usage of this weapon addon? Or did you just add it as a plug ;)

[edit]

Thanks for confirming, I did already add the plug to the page on Armaholic too (under credits) :)

Edited by Guest

Not required.. just a plug in case someone is interested lol

i'm wondering that if you mount Hlc mods with Ak variants you will have the perfect reload animations...

Currently its just vanilla, I'll look into implementing ASDG and possibly HLC's epic animations

Ohhh, I can see at least Iansky scopes are attachable! That´s nice! But indeed it will be awesome when you add ASDG support and Toadie´s reload animations!

Great work so far! cheers!

OK, ASDG support added. Maybe just check it out.

It seems to be working fine with @fhq_accessories. If you have @asdg_jr you should see those optics and any of the others that it supports.

updated: Armaholic

Edited by Ovenmit

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ov_a2sa58.png

@ Ovenmit;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Been waiting a while for this, thanks!

Any chance of adding a decent sound effect? Not perfect by any stretch but something like this maybe

Sounds are on the list, as well as a proper suppressor model maybe. Just need to find time.