Sign in to follow this  
Aralvar

To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Yes, I know this has been asked a million times. Please hear me out though. The "listed files" are mods that my server is using, but yet when I try and connect to it it says those files aren't accepted. That makes no sense. I heard that this is because I don't have the right keys in the Keys folder of my server, however not all the mods come with bikeys. For example, I ripped some content from DayZ (some weapons and such) and I'm using the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod for ArmA II. They don't come with bikeys. Does this mean I can't use any mods that don't have bikeys on my server? That seems pretty stupid to me if that's the case. And yes, I have the mods set to launch in the command line of my server. I also disabled kicking players for having unsigned addons in my server.cfg file and it still kicks me.

I tried that and it gives me the same error. Here are all the keys in the Keys folder of my server:

bi.bikey

C1987.bikey

dayz.bikey

NST.bikey

Raunhofer.bikey

STALKER.bikey

Vilas.bikey

I made the ones I needed with DSCreateKey, and even with them in my server folder it still gives me the same error. They correspond with the signature on the .bisign files so I don't understand what the problem is.

So, apparently if I unpack an addon and then repack it and sign it with the key that looks exactly the same as the one that's already on the .bisign file, then it works. So you're telling me the only keys you can use are ones made by the addon maker? This means I'd have to redistribute all the server content and resign everything, and I'm pretty sure I don't have permission to do that. Well, I guess I'll have to whitelist my server and turn off verifySignatures. :/

I have had the same issue.. this happens when the owner uses a custom PBO packer i think.

RKSL was doing the same afaik.

No you wouldn't have permission to redistribute content in that way, have you tried contacting the authors of the said addons perhaps? Also please clarify what you mean by "ripped content from Dayz" this certainly sounds suspect.

No you wouldn't have permission to redistribute content in that way, have you tried contacting the authors of the said addons perhaps? Also please clarify what you mean by "ripped content from Dayz" this certainly sounds suspect.

I used some weapons from DayZ, which as far as I know is allowed under the Share Alike located here: http://www.bistudio.com/english/community/licenses/dayz-mod-license-share-alike

Though I don't use the content anymore, since it was causing players to spawn in as birds even with the respawns setup correctly for some reason.

And I've already tried contacting DAP from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Mod on Armaholic and they didn't respond, so that's the end of that. I've already whitelisted the server, I'll just have to filter out any cheaters that make it through the application process.