Sign in to follow this  
wiggum2

Wiggum's Coop missions (no respawn)

Thanks Variable !

I discovered some bad bugs in the VCOM AI scripts, will do something about this...

Edited by Wiggum

Ok, before i can create a new mission i will first have to update the ones i have already released ! :)

Whats new in v1.0:

• Replaced the buggy VCOM AI script with a AI enhancement script i designed especially for my coop missions
  • Improved Revive script
  • AI script optional (lobby parameter)
  • Fatigue optional (lobby parameter)
  • Small fixes

Ok, before i can create a new mission i will first have to update the ones i have already released ! :)

Whats new in v1.0:

• Replaced the buggy VCOM AI script with a AI enhancement script i designed especially for my coop missions
  • Improved Revive script
  • AI script optional (lobby parameter)
  • Fatigue optional (lobby parameter)
  • Small fixes

Sounds great, looking forward to it. Let us know if you need any advice.

We tried Negotiations Failed on Tuesday, great mission.

I was about to suggest to make the no-Fatigue optional, but you're already on it I see. :)

We noticed right away, since we're using Dslyecxi's Stamina Bar.

The mission was fun and well made. We also failed to rescue the hostage though, poor guy. :( At least our entire team made it out alive. Will definitely try it again soon.

One little suggestion regarding gameplay:

We all agreed that it would be nice if more enemy guards were present inside the target building (maybe random?), we cleared every single room inside, it's a very cool building for that. :) Just an idea.

Thanks and keep it up, very good no-respawn missions! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback sxp2high !

Please wait for the new version before you guys try it again !

Yes, there is some randomization with the enemys inside the building, but i will add more enemy units in the next version (if there are more then 3 human players so its still playable with 3 or even two players).

Hi !

Dragon Rising is almost done (i dont had that much time recently for editing/scripting) and im already have a idea for the next mission.

It will be called Cold Response and you will play as Argentine SOF 602 Commando in a fictional new Falklands War 2015.

I plan to release all 4 missions on Steam as soon as they are ready, if someone knows about getting missions on Steam Workshop (i have no clue about it) then please write me a PM !

Hi !

Dragon Rising is almost done (i dont had that much time recently for editing/scripting) and im already have a idea for the next mission.

It will be called Cold Response and you will play as Argentine SOF 602 Commando in a fictional new Falklands War 2015.

I plan to release all 4 missions on Steam as soon as they are ready, if someone knows about getting missions on Steam Workshop (i have no clue about it) then please write me a PM !

Sounds great! I love real world background and the Falkland idea gets me expecting. Please remember to post your missions also here and on Armaholic in addition to the Steam Workshop.

Deleted the download links for both missions, will release a updated version together with a new mission soon.

Have anyone the download links for the two missions ? We liked to play it this week mayby someone has them on their hdd.

Until wiggum bring out the new update.