lao fei mao

1.24 weapon exaggerated sway got fixed

Hello there .. is there a way to customize the sway more or less?

Only asking as i would love to set it a little higher but not much .

Great mod

This mod causes the player to freeze and not move when going prone with the marksmen weapons.

What about the file mao_anims_sway_fix.pbo.mao.bisign. Disard that too?

Thanks for reply.

.bisigns are signature files used when the usage of mods are restricted on the server. It doesn't do anything by itself, delete it. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the update to your mod i cant play without it.  I have been using your mod since day one of you posting it fantastic mod.

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Lao Fei Mao , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Good job on the mod, thanks; Yet - is there any chance for some stamina \ fatigue system fix?

I mean... so it's not as drastic?

With barely over 30 kg's my soldier can't sprint for 50 meters - and that's not realistic in any goddamn way...

This is great! I never used it before the 1.54 update-I used other mods that removed sway and fatigue and then used ACE for recoil-but I like this :) like people above said,If you could look at fatigue as well that would be great.Personally I prefer to not have fatigue at all-I only play SP and I still play realistically ie.moving slowly and carefully etc.I just don't need that imposed on me by BI.Thanks again mate :)

Is there a way to increase recoil slightly? I know this is the same as the A2 recoil-but it is too low for me.Any ideas?Thanks :)

Disregard-I just edited the config for myself to 0.5.Thanks again!Arma is good again :)