lao fei mao

1.24 weapon exaggerated sway got fixed

This addons could:

1.Deceased the ridiculous aiming sway left or right.

2.Restored the classical arma sway way.

3.Deceased the overdone sway extent.

4.RCO, ARCO, MRCO were all forced centered, eliminated the bug which they sometimes might float to the brink of your screen.

5.You can still use optics while lying left or right.

I dont' have time to make a video showing these feature, you guys have to try it by yourself.

Have fun!

Lao Fei Mao

Download link(I'm sorry we are not allowed to use skydrive now):

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgjymP6

• Like 1

Nice and quickly done, thx for your work. This should shut the wh help the unhappy folks :)

If you cannot find D/L button, it´s this: 下载(191.55K)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@mao_anims_sway_fix.png

@ Lao Fei Mao;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

A good idea, but really sloppy as an addon. Would you release a later version that only changes the sway without including the entire animation tree? Your config contains all of cfgMovesBasic even though the addon doesn't change anything in it.

A good idea, but really sloppy as an addon. Would you release a later version that only changes the sway without including the entire animation tree? Your config contains all of cfgMovesBasic even though the addon doesn't change anything in it.

Yes, I'm just a bit lazy about it, this addons just take me 10 minutes, if do a clean one, might need at at least half an hour.Anyway, I can update it when I got time.

Thankyou very much Lao :) now all we need now is the fatigue fix of the terrible animation.

This addons could:

1.Deceased the ridiculous aiming sway left or right.

2.Restored the classical arma sway way.

3.Deceased the overdone sway extent.

4.RCO, ARCO, MRCO were all forced centered, eliminated the bug which they sometimes might float to the brink of your screen.

5.You can still use optics while lying left or right.

I dont' have time to make a video showing these feature, you guys have to try it by yourself.

Have fun!

Lao Fei Mao

Download link(I'm sorry we are not allowed to use skydrive now):

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgjymP6

Yes, I'm just a bit lazy about it, this addons just take me 10 minutes, if do a clean one, might need at at least half an hour.Anyway, I can update it when I got time.

Top ! :thumb:

Hey man just wanted to say a very big thank you, I have been so frustrated with the way the gun zooms back out and then you have to zoom back in, so irritating, you have done a marvellous job, your third person mod is the best mod ever, thank you.

The marksman DLC thats incoming has me a little worried.BI seem to not listen to their fans and so we got the 3D scopes that shipped with Arma3.Many fans do not like the 3D scopes for a bunch of reasons.Please BI,let us know whats going on in the Marksman DLC so we all can give inputs to make it the best it can be.

Hey Mao is there any chance you could break this up into multiple PBOs within the mod? I REALLY want a couple of things that this mod contains but a couple of others my unit won't let me use :( :p

Specifically the ones that let you aim down the sights while sideways prone and the one that makes the scope stop swaying off your screen(I really don't understand why this is still in BI!).

I use and love your other modular addon pack for game fixes.

Hey Mao is there any chance you could break this up into multiple PBOs within the mod? I REALLY want a couple of things that this mod contains but a couple of others my unit won't let me use :( :p

Specifically the ones that let you aim down the sights while sideways prone and the one that makes the scope stop swaying off your screen(I really don't understand why this is still in BI!).

I use and love your other modular addon pack for game fixes.

----Good idea, I can update it later.

Your mod also interferes with Authentic Gameplay Modification, disabling its new walking animation.

Does this effect the slowdown when you "reach your limit"? I use bCombat, which seems to overwrite the sway and recoil, but I still reach a point where my TRAINED soldiers - INFANTRYMEN - in fact, can "no longer run"... At about 150 meters. Absurd.

It would be really nice to have this in single pbo`s. My group want only the

"4.RCO, ARCO, MRCO were all forced centered, eliminated the bug which they sometimes might float to the brink of your screen.

5.You can still use optics while lying left or right."

when the pbos are all modular that would be easier to picking out the cherries.

Thx Lao Fei Mao

Yes, I'm just a bit lazy about it, this addons just take me 10 minutes, if do a clean one, might need at at least half an hour.

Signed: BIS.

:)

It would be really nice to have this in single pbo`s. My group want only the

"4.RCO, ARCO, MRCO were all forced centered, eliminated the bug which they sometimes might float to the brink of your screen.

5.You can still use optics while lying left or right."

when the pbos are all modular that would be easier to picking out the cherries.

Thx Lao Fei Mao

Yeah same request here. Something a bit more modular would be perfect.

TBH I'd be happy with no sway at all, I'm not interested in absolute realism, i mean yes I want realism, and enjoy it, but if I have the option to disable

weapon sway then Im all for it, I only play sp or coop with a friend or two against AI so.

Yes as the previous poster asked what codes could I adjust to completely disable the sway, i dont want my gun to move

at all if Im braced or standing still, and or not heavily fatigued.

TBH I'd be happy with no sway at all, I'm not interested in absolute realism, i mean yes I want realism, and enjoy it, but if I have the option to disable

weapon sway then Im all for it, I only play sp or coop with a friend or two against AI so.

Yes as the previous poster asked what codes could I adjust to completely disable the sway, i dont want my gun to move

at all if Im braced or standing still, and or not heavily fatigued.

I cound't agree more with you. Me too I only play SP or MP with 1 o 2 friends against AI, and this new sway has, regretable, making me go back to A2 (and I took my friends with me 'cos I made the mission and code the gamemodes :)). Really sorry for me, because the new graphics and inventory were amazing.

I cound't agree more with you. Me too I only play SP or MP with 1 o 2 friends against AI, and this new sway has, regretable, making me go back to A2 (and I took my friends with me 'cos I made the mission and code the gamemodes :)). Really sorry for me, because the new graphics and inventory were amazing.

I couldn't possibly agree more with both of you. I too, do co-op with a small group of about 5 guys. And we're not fond of the weapon sway. We're not 100% hardcore about realism. We do want some realism, but not everything. Some things you just want ENJOYABLE. The weapon sway does NOT increase my enjoyment of the game. Maybe if I am breathing really, REALLY heavy, some small weapon sway is ok. But otherwise, I'd prefer ZERO weapon sway.

-V

@Big fat cat

thank you for this mod,the new sway was over the top-this coming from someone who loves as much challange and realism as possible.But the new fatigue/sway isnt realistic,your guy looks like he is having a heart attack while rying to aim.

Wo xi huan, xie xie lao fei mao!!