Missing Units : v1.5

DOWNLOAD ON DROPBOX

Changelog :

- Fixed languages for some ISAS units.

- Reworked all configs files.

- Reworked NATO SF gears.

- Reworked gear for 'I_MU_mercs_medic_F'.

- Reworked Groups configs for better compatibility with ALIVE (except MU_CTRG), I hope it will work.

- Changed Russian units are now part of CSAT faction.

- Added New faction called "HPM" (Hellenic Patriot Milicia) under Opfor side.

- Added various vehicles and static weapons for ISAS and Mercenaries.

- Added flag markers and flag poles for ISAS and Mercs.

- Added New civilian police officer and police offroad (MU_VEHICLES).

- Added Mod.cpp.

- Added Optional AGM patch configs for Missing Units (concerning AGM_explosives).

- Added Optional RHS replacement configs for Missing Units (MU_RU and MU_SF).

- Added Optional ASRAI3 config for Missing Units.

About ALIVE compatibility :

I didn't test it cause I never used ALIVE but I used the example from the wiki so it should works. If you use ALIVEe, please give me feedback.

About optional PBOs :

They can be found in a folder called "optional". To use it, just copy the .pbo and the .bisign in the "addons" folder of the mod.

Pictures :

I13bgSZ.jpg

CXojTsC.jpg

-----------------------------------

As always feel free to coment and report bugs

Edited by Sparfell_19

Thank you very much for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

There is an error in "asr_ai3_mu_c", class O_Soldier_F is defined more than once. And that stops the game from running.

I also don't see any optional AGM pbo.

Edited by Jonpas

There is an error in "asr_ai3_mu_c", class O_Soldier_F is defined more than once. And that stops the game from running.

I also don't see any optional AGM pbo.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll fix it tomorrow. I'm sorry, I forgot to add the optionnal AGM PBO in the current release.

hey SparFell, I was wondering if for the mercenaries and HPM, that they would have flashlights on their guns, since they dont have NVGs, and it would give them some reasonable abilty to see in the night

Missing Units : v1.5.1

DOWNLOAD ON DROPBOX

Changelog :

- Fixed optional config for ASRAI

- Added optional config for AGM

About optional PBOs :

They can be found in a folder called "optional".

"asr_ai3_mu_c.pbo" AND "MU_patch_agm.pbo" are not binarized.

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

hey SparFell, I was wondering if for the mercenaries and HPM, that they would have flashlights on their guns, since they dont have NVGs, and it would give them some reasonable abilty to see in the night

Ok, I will think about it for next version. Until then you can use the code below to add flash lights for a whole side :

//In the init.sqf of you mission
// [color="#0000CD"]Side[/color] can be West, East and Resistance
{
  if ((side _x) == [color="#0000CD"]Resistance[/color]) then
  { _x removePrimaryWeaponItem "acc_pointer_IR";
    _x addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_flashlight"; _x enableGunLights "forceOn";
  };
} forEach allUnits;

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey Sparfell are you planning to implement the Marksman DLC weapons and bipods into your addon?

Hey Sparfell are you planning to implement the Marksman DLC weapons and bipods into your addon?

Hey ! Yes I will ! I'm also working on some new additions and I reworked the way configs are organized. Things are advancing a bit slowly but I hope I can update it within a month.

Some news :

1.6 is almost completed but I will wait for the next CBA update because current one is conflicting with texture randomization.

Some screenshot from the content of a new 'asset' PBO : Gallery

Textures are made by BIS and included in the game files.

A preview of the changelog :

Changelog V 1.6 :

- Fixed police officer headgear ramdomization.

- Fixed a lot of small things in the config files.

- Changed classnames for all weapons in config. It will break your scripts or missions if your were calling these classnames.

- Added new pbo : MU_CORE. all other pbos require MU_CORE in order to work properly.

- Added new pbo : MU_CIVILIAN. It add a civilian with randomized gear that does not look like a tourist.

- Added new pbo : MU_ASSET. Include retextured assets (with texture already included in Arma3) : 5 uniforms, 3 vests, 5 headgear, 4 bags.

- Added Bidpods.

- Added 6 New units : Russian marksman, CTRG MG, CTRG Asst MG, NATO SF Sniper, HPM MG (navid) and HPM Asst MG.

- Replaced some marksman weapons by weapons from the DLC.

- Removed the ISAS custom truck texture.

As you can see, I removed a custom ISAS (ISIS actually) texture I've made for the civilian truck. That's because I think that was out of the purpose of that mod : I want it to be as much light as possible (currently 840ko). Feel free to tell me what you think about it, maybe I can change my mind. Integrate it in an optional PBO could be an option.

If somebody is interested, I could also share the texture (screenshot).

Missing Units : v1.6

DOWNLOAD ON DROPBOX

Changelog :

- Fixed police officer headgear ramdomization.

- Fixed a lot of small things in the config files.

- Changed classnames for all weapons in config. It will break your scripts or missions if your were calling these classnames.

- Added new pbo : MU_CORE. all other pbos require MU_CORE in order to work properly.

- Added new pbo : MU_CIVILIAN. It add a civilian with randomized gear that does not look like a tourist.

- Added new pbo : MU_ASSET. Include retextured assets (with texture already included in Arma3) : 5 uniforms, 5 vests, 5 headgear, 4 bags.

- Added Bidpods to some units.

- Added 6 New units : Russian marksman, CTRG MG, CTRG Asst MG, NATO SF Sniper, HPM MG (navid) and HPM Asst MG.

- Replaced some marksman weapons by weapons from the DLC.

- Removed the ISAS custom truck texture.

- Removed RHS optionnal configs.

- Updated ASRAI optionnal config.

If you are using CBA, RC7 is required in order to work properly.

Feel free to comment, ask questions and report bugs.

Edited by Sparfell_19

Updated mod v1.6 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Sparfell , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hey man, Awesome new Version! Was wondering for the next version, that you will add flashlights to the guns of the Mercs, ISAS and HPM groups, and can you add a Armed Pawnee to the Mercs aswell?

Awesome work so far ! :D

Hey,

I'm using these Units to spice up my Zeus Missions - or, that was my plan, at least. While i can place and edit these Units via Zeus in Singleplayer (Both Scenario and Editor) and when i Host a MP Session by myself, i'm running into problems on a dedicated server.

When i join on my dedicated server (that has no mods loaded at all, except for this here), these Units do not appear in the List of Units in my Zeus interface. Is there any known incompatibility or what else could cause this behaviour?

Hey,

I'm using these Units to spice up my Zeus Missions - or, that was my plan, at least. While i can place and edit these Units via Zeus in Singleplayer (Both Scenario and Editor) and when i Host a MP Session by myself, i'm running into problems on a dedicated server.

When i join on my dedicated server (that has no mods loaded at all, except for this here), these Units do not appear in the List of Units in my Zeus interface. Is there any known incompatibility or what else could cause this behaviour?

Hello, no problems on my side, are your sure the mod is installed and launched on the dedi ? Check the server RPT, on the top of it you can read which mods are loaded.

I can confirm that, according to my .rpt, the Addon is loaded on the Server. Specifically, i use all your .pbos apart from Mercs, and the Optional "AAF has no NVG's" config.

The very same mission, when ran as a scenario, or when i host it myself, seems to work with the units, alas, i can place them via Zeus. On my dedicated server, this is not working. However, i can, without any problem play a mission where the units have been placed with the mission editor, and i can also equip and take gear (Russian Uniforms) out of the Arsenal Boxes. The issue has to be somewhere with Zeus, apparently.

I can confirm that, according to my .rpt, the Addon is loaded on the Server. Specifically, i use all your .pbos apart from Mercs, and the Optional "AAF has no NVG's" config.

The very same mission, when ran as a scenario, or when i host it myself, seems to work with the units, alas, i can place them via Zeus. On my dedicated server, this is not working. However, i can, without any problem play a mission where the units have been placed with the mission editor, and i can also equip and take gear (Russian Uniforms) out of the Arsenal Boxes. The issue has to be somewhere with Zeus, apparently.

Ok, I will give it a try by myself tomorrow.

Did you allowed the use of all addons (including unofficial ones) in the zeus module ?

Did you allowed the use of all addons (including unofficial ones) in the zeus module ?

Dang, i didn't check this. I guess i just throught must have had it turned on, because i used to play this mission with the BWMod enabled, and it worked with zeus. And now i kinda just forgot that this option even exists. Maybe i disabled the checkbox back when i removed the BWMod and went vanilla. I'll check it out as soon as i am back at my PC and will report back here if i figured something out.

Still strange, though, if the option was causing the issue, why does the very same mission work with the units in singleplayer, but doesn't on a dedicated. Well, i'll check it out. Thanks for the idea.

Missing Units : v1.7

DOWNLOAD ON DROPBOX

Changelog :

- Changed black carrier rig model to match with 1.46.

- ASRAI compatibility is now directly integrated.

- Added Civilian.pbo classnames in documentation.

- Fixed visibility of some base class in zeus.

Feel free to comment, ask questions and report bugs.