Zenophon

[COOP-6] Evade and Survive

Fist off, great mission. It's a lot of fun.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something about the supply crate objectives. Is there any way to complete the resupply objectives, or are they going to stick around as resupply points for the duration of the mission?

I blew it up, I guess, but the marker stuck around. :(

Does the task complete, i.e. you get a notification and a green check on the tasks screen? Then, a new resupply point appears as a task and on the map? That means your progressing through the mission. Destroying the box is not at all required, in fact it may prevent the task from completing (I never tested that). The blue marker with text should move to the next point, while a green check and circle will remain at all complete resupply points. That green check is left there so players can return to the box or see where they've been.

Update

Overview

Greetings fellow Armaholics, I have updated this mission to use my latest framework. All changes are a result of framework improvements.

Changelog

9/14/15

• Improved: Various improvements and fixes included in my latest framework

Update

Overview

Greetings fellow Armaholics, after a long time, I have updated this mission to use my latest framework.

Changelog

3/12/16

• Improved: Extraction task title and description

Update

Overview

Greetings fellow Armaholics, after yet another long time, I have ported this mission to 9 maps, fixed old issues, added new features, and updated it to my latest framework. The long-standing issue of respawning with the correct equipment is solved; players and AI will be given their same loadout back on respawn, exactly as when they died. There are new DLC loadouts that will be given to players that have the specific DLCs and to AI.

I have placed all of the missions into a single .7z archive for download; the old download link will no longer be available. The new link is:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-QFvxyAVKTUYkFjZ0p2Vm16ZWs

The Chernarus, Everon, Malden, Nogova, Sahrani, and Takistan versions require CUP terrains:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30045

The Lingor and Isla Duala versions require their respective files as well as CUP terrains.

Lingor: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29469

Isla Duala: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27699

Changelog

10/1/16

• Fixed: Players receive their previous loadout on respawn
  • Fixed: Respawn time after consecutive deaths now adds properly
  • Fixed: Start marker did not always appear on the map
  • Added: New DLC loadouts
  • Added: Mission parameter for increased damage EH
  • Added: Mission parameter for fatigue
  • Added: Chernarus version
  • Added: Everon version
  • Added: Isla Duala version
  • Added: Lingor version
  • Added: Malden version
  • Added: Nogova version
  • Added: Sahrani version
  • Added: Stratis version
  • Added: Takistan version
  • Tweaked: Slightly increased the time between consecutive insurgent spawns
  • Like 2

Update

Overview

Greetings fellow Armaholics, this latest release ports this mission to Tanoa and offers 3 new enemy factions to choose from.  You can use the additional mission parameter to choose between the AAF (the default and original faction), CSAT, FIA, or Apex guerrillas.  Note that if you choose the Apex faction, you'll need that DLC to scavenge enemy weapons.

Changelog

1. Added: Tanoa version
  2. Added: Mission parameter for enemy faction
  3. Improved: Various improvements and fixes included in my latest framework

• Like 2

@Zenophon

Thanks for the mission and update. My group was looking missions like this for out COOP's nights and this sounds like a good one. We will run it and let you know if we have any feedback.

Edit:

Anyway to increase the player count to about 12?

Thanks

You can edit the missions if you want; just add new playable units to the existing group in the editor.  Those new slots will be detected automatically by the code (and they can JIP).  It's all generalized, so you could add as many slots as you wanted.  I'm assuming they're all human players, so it doesn't matter that they're all in the same group; if you want multiple groups that requires some coding changes.

You might find that the mission is too easy with 12 players; you can change the values of all the difficulty parameters in ParseParams.sqf.  For example, in case 2 of AI strength, put '_maxIndfor = 160;'.  The mission will accommodate any values you choose.