dslyecxi

ShackTac Stamina Bar

I've created a simple and subtle stamina bar mod for Arma 3, inspired by the recent bootcamp changes to stamina and weapon sway. You can read more about it on my page here (as well as download it), and I've also created a simple video demonstration and talkover of it, which you can watch below.

This mod shares the same public server key as STHUD, so if you're able to use STHUD on a server, this too should work.

Exactly what i needed to monitor stamina since breathing noises doesn't give an accurate idea of how much you can sprint, move around etc. Thanks!

This and ST fireteam hud need to be Vanilla features. :cool:

Period.

This is great, thanks! Any way we can customize this, to be less transparent, larger and visible to driver (would come in handy in campaign)? Or can you maybe make another version like that?

Another mod from ShackTac that you just know is going to be the standard.

Sometimes it's the little things that make the experience much more enjoyable, thanks!

Am I going blind, because I cannot see this subtle effect? Watched the video on high def too ! Lower left corner you say?

I'll download it and test cos I can't see it.

I think this no longer works after reloading a mission. Can anyone else confirms?

I can also confirm this. Unfortunately it's not working after reloading a save. :(

Other than that, it's an awesome addon! Thanks! :)

Kremator, launch the game with this mod.

And then put yourself down a playable unit in the editor.

then preview

once ingame, (assuming you know how to launch a mod) look up into the sky (again assuming you made it day and clear skys)

once you look into the sky you will see a grey bar on the bottom left of the screen.

That is the stamina bar.

once you start running around youll see the bar fill up .

Yeah I will try it now. It just was not clear on the video.

(assuming I know how to launch a mod) --- cheeky git ;)

I have noticed an issue with this mod. Small but an issue.

It disappeared. it was there one moment .. and then it was gone.. I dont remember if it happened after a re-spawn, Or what, but i noticed it was gone many times during game play yesterday. I am going to go right now and check if it is related to re-spawn.

Yea seems like it disappear when you switch teams, not sure about revive or respawn.

i did play as zeus for a few seconds just to drop some enemy's down as a surprise.. maybe it was going into Zeus mode... hmmm testing right now..

As far as any issues with switching units, Zeus, or SP in general - those aren't aspects that I've had to deal with in the design of this, so there's not much likelihood that I'll be sitting down to investigate them. If someone knows the issue and would like to give me an idea of what the root cause is, I'd of course appreciate it, but otherwise I won't have time to take a look into those aspects.

Thanks. Would appropriate if someone can look into it! It looks like its when switching units (Switchable units)

This and ST fireteam hud need to be Vanilla features. :cool:

Period.

+1 on this one

Thanks Dslyecxi! I thought about something like that long ago, and you did it! Nice. Are you going to make it available on the workshop?