Sign in to follow this  
zooloo75

ArmA3 Steam Forums are a joke.

It would be in your best interest to contact a moderator and close this thread, go outside, take some deep breaths and relax.

You're only going to wind up in another arguement and it will go nowhere, you're going to wind in the same cycle as before and only become more frustrated.

With all due respect, that is bullshit. I started a thread to discuss the Steam forums lack of moderation and to vent out my frustration. Just because some idiot wants to derail this thread and pursue an argument with me doesn't mean I have to give in and shut my mouth.

Sorry but I dont believe you.

You are posting threads from other forum to justify attack against me and others.

Sorry but I dont believe you.

You are posting threads from other forum to justify attack against me and others.

Not once did I mention you before you joined this thread. You took it upon yourself to make this about you.

You are linking threads from another forum - I think this against forum rules - to proves your arguments.

Right now this entire thread is derailded by your personal attacks.

Better luck next time.

Enjoy the thread.

If you need say something to me use the pm.

You are linking threads from another forum - I think this against forum rules - to proves your arguments.

Right now this entire thread is derailded by your personal attacks.

Better luck next time.

Enjoy the thread.

If you need say something to me use the pm.

Fuck off.

Not once did I mention you before you joined this thread. You took it upon yourself to make this about you.

Moderators, please note this has happened on Steam Community as well. DJOtacon is infact

pursuing Zooloo75, I see no actual statement regarding him directly or anyone specific, but

infact criticising just the way the community is on steam in general. This is the second time

i've seen this, and while it is true I am on Zooloo75's dev group for a prominent mod, that is

no reason for me not to speak up when I see a recurring event. I'd like to ask that you see

resolution to this where both parties can benefit (or neither) but at the least note that the

individual in question (DJOtacon) did infact come in here and make the post a personal one.

Please advise.

:popcornsmilie:...:raisebrow:...:bored:...:q:...:padlock:

translation

Please keep personal matters off these forums or resort to using PM's.

If you have been insulted via PM, report the PM and we will deal with it. Sadly due to the great mIRC moderator uprising of 2002, we are limited to moderating these forums and our powers do not reach beyond.

Closing thread to prevent further public bad blood.

Edited by Maio