Sign in to follow this  
francis

Question about : THIEF addon original author

Hi !

to be clear with the title, im not sur if the thread is located in the good topic to discuss about it.

I am currently working with Patton and 4 other guys on a big project . Patton is the original addon creator of over 100 vehicles for OFRL2 SERVER in arma2 since 3 years ago. Now he is actif in arma 3 and he see to many video or website using him work. Then now he is not happy to see that . He see some people using him mod debinarized and modified without asking him and then participate at Contest Make Arma Not War. he want to know why people can stolen project and then participate in a contest to win money without working , just retexture and using our project. we are not interesting to participate at the moment in the Contest but we dont want to see any one using the Project of Patton and then they proclam they create it ... Patton have all evidence that is him work ... sorry to saying this

I cannot remember every all server using him mod or all participant to the Contest but i can link one of them

this website is about donated system im not sur if that is legal . the problem is not for mission or map but about VEHICLES Patton is the original author of probably 80-90% of them vehicle they just debinarized and rework it without asking Patton : http://arma3-life.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144-donate-to-a3l/

Now we want to know what we could do and i hope you know what is it to working 3-4 years severely and then some guys after 6-7 months in arma 3 they got more then Patton with same design vehicle testure same lod shadow , same sound on engine etc ... the only way is it a project stolen .

Thanks to help me, if we really cannot do anythink with the project of Patton in arma 2 at least we want to know a way to let us to work without scared against thief

Do you have any links to these videos and comparison shots of this person's work? Without proof nothing can be done, as it's just one person's word against another's.

if people need some proof :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFFrYkn-C-w this video was recorded by Patton some years ago , this year a worked with patton on a delorean and then i recorded a quick video about it : on 30th may https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVbbeodeHk4 and just after they see our work (arma 3 life) they create a a video with more work but they have just debinarized the same delorean pimped by patton exactly same car ... on my video i dont have the pimp model cause we want a RP project , but patton have the original 3d , the script-work was done by Orel Ka with Patton 3d model , and now arma 3 life showing this and they sayd they made it ... but isn't if need more proof Patton have so much its just dissapointless about working 3-4 year severely and then got stolen...

if you see that you can see they have create a partnership ... but with a team stolen Patton .Patton never get asked for using him mod . OFRL 3 Staff was not OFRL2 Staff Member and they distribute OFRL2 mod in OFRL2 mod all vehicle was made by Patton and some other by Mauf and Back-Draft, 3-4 year of work severely and i see arma 3 life have donator system and so commercialize video about vehicle they do money with that its just ridiculous how stolen original is obiously a good way to get money .

We are creating addon freely to every all when we will be ready but we are not able to accept arma 3 life have so many vehicle of Patton and then commercialize it ...

Edited by francis

Sign in to follow this